• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8685 posts in this topic

Posted

can her bitchiness be any more subtle lol

tbh its probably just a meme, because she is the "meme queen"

Posted

I just found this gem

Screenshot_20181118_085149.jpg

i hope he is lying about donating his college savings to a college dropout.

Posted (edited)

i hope he is lying about donating his college savings to a college dropout.

It pisses me off that so many people do this on twitch. People need to stop using their entire bank account just to have streamers notice them. Love yourself and stop trying to get love from them. I also donate to my favorite streamer but I only donate at least $20 every few months just to show that I appreciate him for being a such a wonderful person/streamer.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

I just love how she always says that she is all friends and housemates, but fed stream yesterday was 18 hours and she never looked, she didn't like his tweets, i think when he comes back he will see poki with other eyes

Judging by her asking for someone to go with Japan with and her weird vague tweets recently, maybe they had another fight. Could be the reason why Fed decided to just up and go to Japan out of nowhere.

Posted

Judging by her asking for someone to go with Japan with and her weird vague tweets recently, maybe they had another fight. Could be the reason why Fed decided to just up and go to Japan out of nowhere.

yeah sure, but no need to be buthurt about it, he's incresing his viewship, she undertands that very well, the diference is that he is not using other people to do so, or at least tring diferent stuff, poki streams are legit the same. The other thing i want to point at its that there are no clips of her alone in the OTV sub, legit none, all of them are when some one pops up, if she didnt have the OTV she would problably have less viwers, or a dead stream.

Posted

I just found this gem

Screenshot_20181118_085149.jpg

Probably a meme but if it wasn't the LEAST you could do when they go to that extent is say good morning back. I mean if you were a streamer and you see that kind of support (minus knowing they're using their freaking college savings) you would notice and be grateful. I know you shouldn't donate/sub for special treatment but is saying good morning, a literal simple acknowledgement, that hard? I'm not surprised though since she only picks out the weird/thirsty messages from her chat.

Posted

People seem to forget fed used to stream before he was in otv and he was getting 20-30 viewers, the only reason he has gained such a massive following compared to before was foki. He would still be editing for dominate if it wasnt for poki. She is a leech, we all know that, but if fed was a girl and gained his following by just shipping himself with someone he would have a thread on PULL with 100 pages.

I think he is a good person, but he is not entertaining by himself in the tiniest bit, he tags himself as content god and says he would do anything for content, yet most of his streams he is just browsing reddit or using another otv to fill the stream. You compare him to irl streamers that actually will do anything for content, like ice(he is a dumbass but he will shoot himself in the dick for content), and he looks pg 13. He just has a shitton of subscribers that are extremely loyal to him, even though he would stream like once a week to get all the t3 subs. He owes all of his succes to offline tv, much more than poki does.

I know there are some fed fans on this thread, but you should realize that he leeched way harder than any other streamer (male or female) that I have ever seen. And if someone disagrees with me I hope you reply to this comment because im genuinly curious as how what he did is any less trashy that what twitch thots do.

True

Posted

People seem to forget fed used to stream before he was in otv and he was getting 20-30 viewers, the only reason he has gained such a massive following compared to before was foki. He would still be editing for dominate if it wasnt for poki. She is a leech, we all know that, but if fed was a girl and gained his following by just shipping himself with someone he would have a thread on PULL with 100 pages.

I think he is a good person, but he is not entertaining by himself in the tiniest bit, he tags himself as content god and says he would do anything for content, yet most of his streams he is just browsing reddit or using another otv to fill the stream. You compare him to irl streamers that actually will do anything for content, like ice(he is a dumbass but he will shoot himself in the dick for content), and he looks pg 13. He just has a shitton of subscribers that are extremely loyal to him, even though he would stream like once a week to get all the t3 subs. He owes all of his succes to offline tv, much more than poki does.

I know there are some fed fans on this thread, but you should realize that he leeched way harder than any other streamer (male or female) that I have ever seen. And if someone disagrees with me I hope you reply to this comment because im genuinly curious as how what he did is any less trashy that what twitch thots do.

not disagreeing with you but poki leeched more if not as much as fed, she literally was a nobody in 2013-14. started duoing with trick(he was super big back then same reason  janet was dating/sleeping with him), moe and others. once she managed to clout and steal their viewers poki would move to the next victim. myth was one of her victims this year and the dude doesn't give a f lol. poki even tried her hand at ninja, but that blue haired boy is not that stupid to fall for it. 

poki also clouts games, you're probably wondering how is that possible?? easy you just play the most popular game, she moved to fortnite in a jiffy. that's why her once loyal lol fanbase has mostly abandoned her, she tries to get them back by playing lol here and there. but the lol fanbase knows better, after all lol was one of the original games twitch thots built their career off. 

Posted

I think he is a good person, but he is not entertaining by himself in the tiniest bit, he tags himself as content god and says he would do anything for content, yet most of his streams he is just browsing reddit or using another otv member to fill the stream. You compare him to irl streamers that actually will do anything for content, like ice(he is a dumbass but he will shoot himself in the dick for content), and he looks pg 13. He just has a shitton of subscribers that are extremely loyal to him, even though he would stream like once a week to get all the t3 subs. He owes all of his success to offline tv, much more than poki does.

I 100% agree with you. Fed did leech of everyone in the else in the house especially poki. (But poki is still the #1 leech).  However i still find him entertaining. Also dont u think he went to Japan alone to kinda prove everyone wrong.

Posted

I think he is a good person, but he is not entertaining by himself in the tiniest bit, he tags himself as content god and says he would do anything for content, yet most of his streams he is just browsing reddit or using another otv member to fill the stream. You compare him to irl streamers that actually will do anything for content, like ice(he is a dumbass but he will shoot himself in the dick for content), and he looks pg 13. He just has a shitton of subscribers that are extremely loyal to him, even though he would stream like once a week to get all the t3 subs. He owes all of his success to offline tv, much more than poki does.

Holy crap I totally agree. Idk why people meme about lily having no content without fed because it's definitely the other way around. A lot of feds content is just messing with lily and interacting with her, while lily has her piano, art, vlogs with her family. Tons of content without famous friends/streamers.

Fed seems like a nice guy but his stuff really isn't my thing. It's usually just him trying to get a reaction out of his friends. 

If I had to guess why ppl haven't said anything about it, it might be because he at least seems to genuinely get along with the people he's leeching off compared to other obviously succubi and his personality isn't blatantly fake and off putting like poki and Janet. Or maybe because he's a guy. But you raise a very valid point. 

Posted

Fed did benefit from being around bigger streamers obviously. I think it's a little different though because he wasn't a streamer, he had a job editing for them. In a sense it was his own contributions, to everyone else's streams, that he became in demand and sort of forced their hand to promote him to the talent. He probably wouldn't be very big if he didn't have them, or even be a full-time streamer, but I think people throw out the word leech too often. The vast majority of big streamers had other people that made them big initially, or at least made them more popular by association. 

Posted

Although I do think yes Fed did leech a bit, usually when watching his stream I just see his friendship being streamed. Like with lily,  he's teasing her and w/e but it's just a genuine friendship being displayed on the screen. With the whole foki shit I think it started off as a joke, good idea for content for the house after seeing the success of joast, but Fed caught feelings and Poki only saw money signs and a new audience. Nothing she does will ever be genuine. She is a cutthroat business woman. The type of person that would cancel Christmas for her employees to sign a business deal. Also found this while browsing her alt twitter account lol

chrome_2018-11-18_17-18-11.thumb.png.36a

Posted (edited)

I 100% agree with you. Fed did leech of everyone in the else in the house especially poki. (But poki is still the #1 leech).  However i still find him entertaining. Also dont u think he went to Japan alone to kinda prove everyone wrong.

I agree with you that he wants to prove people wrong, again, I dont dislike the guy and I think that he really wants to make good and original content (unlike poki who is been doing the same thing for 4 years), but he just hasn´t done anything yet that got my attention or made me want to keep watching his stream. It might change in the future tho.

not disagreeing with you but poki leeched more if not as much as fed, she literally was a nobody in 2013-14. started duoing with trick(he was super big back then same reason  janet was dating/sleeping with him), moe and others. once she managed to clout and steal their viewers poki would move to the next victim. myth was one of her victims this year and the dude doesn't give a f lol. poki even tried her hand at ninja, but that blue haired boy is not that stupid to fall for it. 

poki also clouts games, you're probably wondering how is that possible?? easy you just play the most popular game, she moved to fortnite in a jiffy. that's why her once loyal lol fanbase has mostly abandoned her, she tries to get them back by playing lol here and there. but the lol fanbase knows better, after all lol was one of the original games twitch thots built their career off. 

I strongly disagree here, its true that poki was nobody back in the day, but if you watch her stats though the years, she had a steady growth up until fortnite and myth which just doubled her viewcount. She leeched off people yes, but she did it consistently and little by little and just using them as stepping stones going from one to the next. 

Fed on the other hand multiplied by 20 his viewership just by shipping himself and poki. 

You mention leeching off games, well, dont know if you were following then but fed streamed several times playing PUBG (hottest game on twitch at that moment) with Toast who pulled around 10k, and even with that fed still had like 100-150 viewers. Also if anyone remembers when Toast was getting gifts for chistmas he got fed a streamer console because he wanted to stream and he said he would kickstart his streaming career.

Fed did benefit from being around bigger streamers obviously. I think it's a little different though because he wasn't a streamer, he had a job editing for them. In a sense it was his own contributions, to everyone else's streams, that he became in demand and sort of forced their hand to promote him to the talent. He probably wouldn't be very big if he didn't have them, or even be a full-time streamer, but I think people throw out the word leech too often. The vast majority of big streamers had other people that made them big initially, or at least made them more popular by association. 

I really dont understand how it is ok to do what he did but any female that does it is a thot.

You say the term leech is used too often, well, if you look at his first streams that got a significant amount of viewers, he was doing drawings for lilys art class while she was streaming, so most of lily´s viewers went to check his stream. The first mafia streams and hanging out on the offline house were on his channel. 

I cant imagine people who see through poki´s shit when she leaches off people not being able to see how this is top tier leeching. You can see feds numbers 20x after the taiwan trip and the battleships video on the offline channel.

The truth is, poki used fed and the ship because she knew that shipping would get her viewers, but at the end it came to bite her in the ass. The whole offline tv community completely saw through her when she invited myth and she ignored people telling fed to kill himself, and she lost a lot of people´s respect for that. Then she got into some beef with chris and pecca and lily, and now if she wants to make it public she knows damn well that nobody in offline tv will take her side.

I know in this thread all of the criticism goes to poki, but in this case she got played. Fed came out of this with a really healthy number of subs and she just ruined her reputation. Fed was baiting his relationship with poki to his viewers way harder than poki has ever done it and if he was a female and poki a male she would be known as the biggest leech in twitch history, but again, people don´t seem to care as much if its a male.

Edited by walker