• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9280 posts in this topic

Posted

Talking about how fake poki and her relationships are, take a look at this, from 06:52:10

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/331278590

If this doesn´t scream poki and janet i dont know what does, if you have time you should watch the next like 5 min and check how he is clearly talking about poki.

Posted

Talking about how fake poki and her relationships are, take a look at this, from 06:52:10

If this doesn´t scream poki and janet i dont know what does, if you have time you should watch the next like 5 min and check how he is clearly talking about poki.

I wouldn't even be surprised. Toast and poki seem to get along the least in the house, while everyone else seems to at least be good friends. He also ruthlessly called her out in the rap battle like literally zero fucks given. also theres lilys lol video with toast and friends, and she invited her non streamer friend and toast was like 'get this normie out of here I'm chasing clout wheres poki' LMAO he is always throwing shade at her. 

Toast annoys me because he's p sexist and kick started the stupid harem garbage but he's transparent about his motives and i can definitely respect that. He doesn't even pretend to sound enthusiastic when advertising prime and will do hilarious things like mash clips of other streamers advertising it, or get his sister to do it. And he has half jokingly admitted he was milking joast for the money. 

Poki is ambitious af and while that's admirable she always has to hide it under this innocent wholesome image, and act like she climbed to the top organically when she's always been leeching thru chasing clout or creating fake drama. Besides joast, toast actually grinded his way through actual respectable content. And hes even stopped milking joast. 

So I can certainly see why toast would constantly throw shade at poki 

Posted (edited)

Toast annoys me because he's p sexist and kick started the stupid harem garbage but he's transparent about his motives and i can definitely respect that. He doesn't even pretend to sound enthusiastic when advertising prime and will do hilarious things like mash clips of other streamers advertising it, or get his sister to do it. And he has half jokingly admitted he was milking joast for the money. 

I disagree with you here, the harem was started by janet and the just friend girls because they wanted to leech from him and saw how shipping would get them views. If you look at their twitch stats, janet was not the only one whose views went up by a lot since toast got into offline tv.

Also about poki if you look at her twitter bio it says: ¨my goal is to make other people happy", which is such a lie and so not what she is about at all it makes me sick to my stomach. Doesn´t matter how ambitious she is you cant use that as an excuse, she is a snake.

Edited by walker

Posted

I find it funny that she posts her gameplay highlights and tries to prove to us that she knows how to play and has a pretty decent kd but when you watch her stream it's clear that  her minions basically stream snipe her and give her free kills to make her look like a better player than she is and on tournaments (though I know tourneys are harder than random games) she looks like a COMPLETE noob

like, if you look at fortnite tracker she has the same kd as Valk, Alexia and Kitty, who is she trying to fool??

also, has anyone mentioned that she was supposed to participate in Fall Skirmish, she was in a team but never played?? like, she was hyping up being in a team with Myth and Valky so much before the tournament started but then she never played in it. getting the perks of taking part in a professional tournament but at the same time avoiding self-embarrassment because of her shit gameplay, that's kinda smart

Posted

Hmm.... i kinda ship Fed and Poki lowkey! Feds legit the only person that makes poki seem likeable tbh.

They are friends!

Posted

All i can say is it gotta suck to be the dude she is dating, even if its fed or someone else. i get that you want to keep your personal life private but if she actually is dating someone and lying about it, all she gotta say is yes im seeing someone or whatever and its all good, she does not need o say who but she cant even do that, What would she do without all her fans who donates in hopes she will date them lmao. I wanna see her trying to explain that in the future "no i didn't lie because i want lonely virgins money"

Posted

LMAO he is so obviously talking about Poki here. Either he's trolling or he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Posted

Looks like she changed her setup back. Kinda funny how she has two mirrors facing her ass now.

Posted

Is toast really dating this Janet girl or is it all fake?

Posted

Looks like she changed her setup back. Kinda funny how she has two mirrors facing her ass now.

gotta get those 100 lost subs back!!

how else is a wholesome girl suppose to do that??

not a thot btw just a strong gamer girl who's good looking and super good at games

Posted

I watched it and honestly, it was so uncomfortable, and it seemed that way for Lily as well. Maybe Toast wanted to let those girls know not to mess with him since he has the "receipts" but I think that sort of thing should be kept to himself and not talked about publicly on stream.

Posted (edited)

“two different types of women”. i guess the guy is bashing women who are open to sexuality and praising poki who is any less pure than the other just bc she has clothes on.

poki (i doubt she would unless she’s very desperate and needs more attention) could post a similar picture like the other girl and get praised and her wk are going to defend her about “sex is okay” “it’S okAy tO exPresS uR seXuaLitY. yALL aRe viRgiNs iF yOu dOn’T supPoRt!!!!”. just like her bare face publicity stunt.

regular girls w/o makeup= ew, gross, catfish, “they need makeup”, “this is why i have trust issues”

poki w/o makeup= natural, beautiful, “i stan”, “i prefer girls w/o makeup tBH!!!”

girls with lil clothing= h*es, thots, “they’re girls with no respect”

poki with lil clothing= *any disgusting comments supporting her*

overall, her wk are hypocritical as she is.

sn: i support expressing sexuality tbh. i’m not bashing girls who are very expressive. this is just stating how people support and contradict themselves when poki is doing what they are against and roles are reversed.

Yeah, it's like Poki is the exception for all the rules, girl is the epitome of privileged. I completely lost respect for Twitch when I saw Fed get banned for a donation with the n-word, yet Poki is always mouthing the word, saying little racist comments towards all races all the time yet she never gets in trouble. It's ridiculous.

I think the guy was actually calling Poki out in that Twitter post though; he was saying that it's bs that people consider her "wholesome uwu" whenever she's just as bad as the others and is, in fact, actually worse because she's a tease with her sex appeal and portrays herself as pure when she's actually not... at all (see dick sucking jokes, skin tight clothing and crop tops, always making sexual innuendos, coming on to children in fortnite, the list goes on).

Looks to me like her money has been well spent on that personal trainer. She looked over all quite cute at twitchcon , wish she would do a better Daisy wig / style it still, but other than that I can’t really complain. 

That wig was horrific, it's almost like she didn't have a mirror LOL. Can't hate on her for paying tons of money to a personal trainer, though. I would do the same or at least a nice gym pass if I was rich. 

Why would Janet post a bts other than to defend poki from what were saying here..?

Or am i reaching..

You think Janet reads here?

It's possible, they probably both do. Wouldn't be surprised if Janet uses Poki for clout as well. Poki used her for it a long, long time ago, so you can't really blame her. 

I want to seen @dragonette explain this one. Lol. I mean I fucking called this shit. 

Also feel bad for Fed is he is being used as a Red Herring to be a distraction for Poki to have a relationship, since the dude is clearly into her. But damn, the levels in which she is going through to hide this shit is fucking ridiculous lol 

Ngl, sometimes I seriously get the vibe that Fed is gay. I mean no offense in saying this, as I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being gay. Just a vibe I get (see his cosplay at Twitch, him getting his makeup done by Poki a while back and the whole "Fedmystra" thing, etc etc). I mean there's a very fine line between being gay and being so thirsty for a girl that you'll do shit like this. I'm guessing it's the latter, but anything is possible. Sometimes I get the vibe that he's in love with her and other times I get the vibe they're just friends and he's covering up that he is gay. If this were the case, he could use her to cover it up because he isn't out, and she can use him to milk the Foki ship and also hide her real relationships (with Cizzors atm possibly)? This is all just speculation, of course. :) 

Hmm then why would she get a flight back w/ cizzor? and sit in his chat all day... and you forgot to add that cizzor was also at the same party and in miras ig story too. They're jus tryna keep it lowkey because they know theirs cams everywhere during TC.

I mean I do think it's more likely she is with Cizzors than Fed. It just seems like Fed is such an... afterthought?... to her. Like she just uses him and leads him on if anything. She treats him like shit, imo. She doesn't seem to appreciate him, but rather takes him for granted. I just don't think she feels challenged by him at all, and so there's no chase or thrill in it for her?  It's like she uses him as a crutch when she needs him, and then forgets about him when another, more appealing (to her) guy comes along. I mean, even just the way she talks to Fed is kind of... mean? She's very condescending and almost a bully to him most of the time. She rarely supports him. I almost never see her in his streams, yet she sits in other guys streams (Cizzors lately). It seems like he's a lot more supportive of her and always helping her.

Again this is all just my theory if Fed is, in fact, "in love" with her. =x

Edited by dragonette