• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

4272 posts in this topic

Posted

Zeronis probably drew that for the clout and views.

Posted

lol poki is so shameless when ever lol has more viewers on twitch she will suddenly start playing it, her lol fans have abandoned her it seems.  still one of the worst role-models for female gamers, will do anything for clout. destiny might be a bit of douche but i love it when he roasts poki on stream, a month ago when streaming with lily he suggest to invite poki to their group so he get some of that clout lol

ps: stop bullying poki, i donated 60000 dollars to her and she promised to marry me :P:P 

Yeah it seems most of her LoL fans have left her due to her totally forgetting them and catering more towards her Forkknife fans. TBH I'd get it if she was taking a break from LoL bc let's be real it can be tiring at times and too tilting at times and a breather is good (heck even actual Pro's tend to 'take a break' and play other games just to relax and whatnot) but we all know that's not the case with Poki.

No offence but LoL totally helped her become the "Twitch queen" she is today, let alone all the opportunities and connections she has as well. I honestly just feel like Poki left the League scene since she was becoming washed up and not to mention not many pros were wanting to get a piece of her anymore after Meteos and Bjerg. Fortnite really gave her a new opening for more pro's to leech of off as well as a new fanbase she could pander to (I'm sure constantly "proving" she was Diamond rank must have gotten tiring with all those missed ults). You could see with the most recent tweets about league such as her "grinding rank last minute" that her LoL fanbase is very little to nonexistent. Most of the comments were either "you don't belong here" "go back to forkknife" "ACTUAL league players only" etc.

Posted (edited)

tbh i dont see your point... like at all?
the reason that people are saying this stream was brave of her is because people are comparing her bare, NATURAL face to a haggard, evil and creepy witch. You literally just said makeup shouldn't change you and that your natural look is better but in the same post essentially called her a bunch of horrible things for not wearing makeup??? 
(also you aren't any better of a person for preferring a natural look over a more bold look. just saying.)

this whole drama is literally ridiculous. why do we even give a fuck what a girl TEMPORARILY puts on her face? 
poki is annoying as hell and she sucks at games. talking about that is way more interesting than spending 10 pages having a ridiculous debate on makeup. women have been wearing makeup for hundreds of years. its really not that big of a deal.

Holly hell, what?! I’m sorry you misunderstood, but I’ve never said I prefer bare/makeup face (I just said there are girls who prefer not to wear makeup and that not all girls wear makeup, you quite got that wrong) and I’ve never bashed Poki for wearing makeup. All I said was that casual makeup should enchance your look, not completely change you so people can’t tell who you are when they see you in person and in the picture, as you could’ve read. And I’m pretty sure people are calling her brave for just showing her face without all that makeup she puts on every time on stream, not any of... what you said.

If you’re reffering to my Snow White reference, those were my first thoughts on Poki’s face with no makeup. I mean, think about it, she always wears a tons of chemicals on her face, and then boom, it’s gone for a few minutes, do you think no one will get surprised by comparing that face to the one full of makeup? If she sometimes streamed or appeared in pictures with her natural look, a lot of people would soon enough get used to it and the difference between her bare face and the one caked in makeup wouldn’t appear that large (since that’s how our brain works, but I don’t think I need to go in there). I suppose you were right about that, I should’ve explained better my train of thought in my original post.

Also, I never said it’s bad to wear makeup, just that you should still be recognizable after removing all of it.  I only pointed out how she says and pretends to be something she can’t live up to. I have no idea how did you understand my post like that, but I hope I cleared some things up for you. Maybe read with a bit more patience next time. :alpacacrush:

But I think that we’re here debating about this “drama” because it’s related to Poki, the person this thread is about, and gathering information on everything about her and what she does, that means not only her gameplay (what her channel is “apparently” about), but also her behavior and appearance.

Edited by Neko Yumeko

Posted

yea, there is a lot more fuel than just her haggard ass no make up face.  but this is the current state of events.  this breeds more than just a "lol poki got caught and we're all laughing at her misfortune".   I personally dont think its brave .i personally think this is just another one of her ill advised stunts to prove a moot point.   i think this is also an insult to girls like valk, alexia, elextrah, chicalive, etc  who all dont really wear make up on stream... ever.   poki is a ticking timebomb.  

can you imagine her management team after she not only did the no make up stream but then posted those pictures after?

lmao i can:

giphy.gif

Disagree. I'm sure they knew full well she was going to do it and probably encouraged it. 100% manufactured publicity stunt.

Posted

It's all about connections now. Twitch is full of people trying to climb the social ladder pretending to like each other.

Anyways if your boyfriend wants views, tell him to play a less popular game. League is too oversaturated.

thanks ill give it a shot. Also im dumb i meant that hes D2

When in reality that baby is really Chinese just like it's 2 parents. 

well, that example isnt the best, that baby would be american. Chinese-American, but i see what youre trying to say

reckful is a huge douche bag, but i appreciate that hes not gonna sit and kiss ass to anyone

Posted

Poki has definitely been reading this forum though.

She’s been MIA on insta since someone posted about her flying in without the OfflineTV/JustFriends gang.

Doesn’t want to expose herself that easily

Posted

A257FD5F-BEA6-45E1-B0F5-539F647B404D.thuFor the love of god, hire someone to style your wigs because Jesus. 

3C1DDDC8-9781-45DD-9DA5-576DA06E2AC4.jpeg

Posted

A257FD5F-BEA6-45E1-B0F5-539F647B404D.thuFor the love of god, hire someone to style your wigs because Jesus. 

guys put this on record cause this is the first time i've seen that her cosplay outfit itsnt a piece of garbage.  her wig aint it. but its really well made.  hope she gives credit and if she made that herself i'll be even more impressed. 

Posted (edited)

I get Princess Daisy doesn't have any visible makeup we can see but couldn't Poki at least wear falsies to give her eyelashes a more dramatic look like Daisy's? Or even blue contacts.... She looks cute and all but I think this is the second cosplay I've seen her do (other was Emilia) that just looks lazy. It's like she half asses it and I think that sucks because it really wouldn't have been more money or more time to have blue lenses or false eyelashes.

Edit: I googled her cosplays.. Sticking with my argument but had to mention it was not Emilia. Just a character that sort of resembles my favorite girl who's named after a witch lol

Edited by aquafiora
Correcting myself

Posted

100% too well done to not be purchased especially since all of offline Tv decided to match. They’re streaming rn. She’s cute but the wig makes me sad :/

Posted

100% too well done to not be purchased especially since all of offline Tv decided to match. They’re streaming rn. She’s cute but the wig makes me sad :/

And the fact that she most likely bought the outfit is what annoys me the most. You clearly have good money to spend on a quality piece of work but you can't even put just a little bit of effort to make it 100%? Geez.

Where does all her effort go? Cause it's definitely not going to her personality or gaming capabilities.

Posted

You can tell that costume was bought off amazon or something.  It’s cute, I just don’t feel like it fits her well.  The wig is a damn mess too.

Posted (edited)

I get Princess Daisy doesn't have any visible makeup we can see but couldn't Poki at least wear falsies to give her eyelashes a more dramatic look like Daisy's? Or even blue contacts.... She looks cute and all but I think this is the second cosplay I've seen her do (other was Emilia) that just looks lazy. It's like she half asses it and I think that sucks because it really wouldn't have been more money or more time to have blue lenses or false eyelashes.

Exactly. Poki needs to let someone else do her makeup for her because she clearly only knows how to do one makeup look. I want to see her with dramatic makeup for once. She probably doesn't like the dramatic look but some change would be nice.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

just because you cared enough to commission someone to make your cosplay professionally doesnt make you any less of a lazy "cosplayer", Poki