• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

5716 posts in this topic

Posted

Quick question. Does anyone know if there's an actual thing going on between pokithot and this cizzorz dude?

Yeah there 100% is, she took yesterday off streaming and cizzorz just happened to tweet that he wont stream either, and she normally plays fornite offstream with him but they were both afk so i guess they met up. There's a dude on twitter trying to expose them lol and his twitter makes it pretty clear somethings going on there.  Here's his twitter lol https://twitter.com/hicizzorzhipoki

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlightedBrainyFloofANELE This is a clip of someone asking about her and Jack having breakfast together. I dunno, the response seems way too defensive. Also she is lying about not having left the house in 3 days as she did a HyperX shoot earlier in the week.

She is probably dating Jack, the reason Fed was so down the last couple of weeks, It's just funny, because he is a smaller streamer/Youtuber than she is. So I doubt it's because she's afraid of being called a leech.

We know why she is doing this; so that the WK's can continue to fantasize about her being single and them having a chance.

Also some rando posted about how Poki uses her looks just as much as any e-girl that she's ever trashed and her response is so infuriatingly disingenuous. I.E NO ONE SAYS YOU CAN'T USE YOUR LOOKS TO GET AHEAD, BUT HOW IN THE HELL IS SHE GOING TO SHIT ON OTHER WOMEN FOR DOING JUST THAT. 

The_Fire_Rises.thumb.PNG.7a4582c6a1a6136

Posted

where's the good content? we still waiting, poki lol 

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlightedBrainyFloofANELE This is a clip of someone asking about her and Jack having breakfast together. I dunno, the response seems way too defensive. Also she is lying about not having left the house in 3 days as she did a HyperX shoot earlier in the week.

She is probably dating Jack, the reason Fed was so down the last couple of weeks, It's just funny, because he is a smaller streamer/Youtuber than she is. So I doubt it's because she's afraid of being called a leech.

We know why she is doing this; so that the WK's can continue to fantasize about her being single and them having a chance.

Also some rando posted about how Poki uses her looks just as much as any e-girl that she's ever trashed and her response is so infuriatingly disingenuous. I.E NO ONE SAYS YOU CAN'T USE YOUR LOOKS TO GET AHEAD, BUT HOW IN THE HELL IS SHE GOING TO SHIT ON OTHER WOMEN FOR DOING JUST THAT. 

“good content” hahaha, WHERE SIS?

Posted

"what a silly notion" 

Who says this.

Posted

She makes good content... But only for PULL and haters (also known as people who can spot your basic e-thot ((her)) ). :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

To be honest, fan-service, screeching, and reusing old memes is good content. Only boys of culture and 12 year olds would understand.

ouch.

poki, we know youre watching. ;) 

Posted (edited)

This video wont last long but check the comments....Poki's getting shit on by everyone lol! on a decent sized channel too. Know wonder she was trying to flag all these videos...

Edited by casa

Posted

I’m living for this.... she must be getting stress acne from all this poor exposure.

Posted

She really is so oblivious to her own self huh.

Also her defense "look at my channel!!! look at all the content!!!" is kinda invalid. You can put out shit every week but it's still shit at the end of the day.

Posted

She really is so oblivious to her own self huh.

Also her defense "look at my channel!!! look at all the content!!!" is kinda invalid. You can put out shit every week but it's still shit at the end of the day.

THIS. I wish more streamers didn't considered themselves Youtubers if all they post is stream-highlights.

Original content (i.e made for youtube) is slowly becoming a rarity because of people like Poki who do the bare minimum when it comes to making videos.

Lazily stream for 4 hours a day? (so much hard work btw) Then send it to an editor and have them fluff it to a 10 minute unfunny/cringe video laced with ads? God the shit she does for Youtube is such cancer.

Posted

THIS. I wish more streamers didn't considered themselves Youtubers if all they post is stream-highlights.

Original content (i.e made for youtube) is slowly becoming a rarity because of people like Poki who do the bare minimum when it comes to making videos.

Lazily stream for 4 hours a day? (so much hard work btw) Then send it to an editor and have them fluff it to a 10 minute unfunny/cringe video laced with ads? God the shit she does for Youtube is such cancer.

True, I mean i wouldn't discredit all streamers because I feel like it is alot of work for those who actually put in effort such as interacting with chat, grinding on a game for progress, streaming new content etc. But as for Poki I feel like the chat interaction is bare minimum, most of the time it's only her reacting to pervy donations or if there aren't any at the time she'll read out something scandalous in chat for reactions from her w/k's. Not to mention the recent watching videos airing out her shit so that her w/k's can also react to those as well as for her to "defend" herself.

As of recently her streams have just lacked in so much personality and interest. It's the same lip singing to some ratchet song / rap music (and no offence meant for this bc it's songs I listen to as well) but I know in her case it's to play into her whole "baddie" persona online which is annoying. Not to mention the cringe shoulder and hand movements that she calls "dancing" and what not. As for her gameplay it's the usual either hard carry from her partner or her dying but it "wasn't her fault bc she misclicked or miskeyed" when simply she was just outplayed. Then sprinkle a shit ton of MONAKS/MONKASS, POGGERS, YAYEET. 

Posted (edited)

poki is doing a makeup stream right now btw

edit:

she just said "it’s not right to promote 'i look like this naturally'" on stream (on wearing makeup on stream all the time)
but doesn't poki shoop her pics

Edited by yeongwonhi

Posted

poki is doing a makeup stream right now btw

That's kinda brave, to be completely fair.

Posted (edited)

That's kinda brave, to be completely fair.

i'm not an expert on makeup but she actually doesn't look that bad w/o it?? like she looks her age VS looking way older if that makes sense? (not trying to wk but i'm seriously clueless about makeup so idk)

Edited by yeongwonhi