1695 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i dislike Loeya almost as much as Poki. She's too cringy. She never accepts defeat and starting blaming the game everytime. Like it's not her fault and it's not like the player who killed her plays better, no issa bug stuped gameee

She plays Fortnite better than any other girl, but i dont think thats she's an example of good streamer.

So basically she's the female version of Tfue because people say the same thing about him

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

so uhm..

Untitled.png

Posted

so uhm..

Untitled.png

why is poki invited? i mean i'm all for her embarrassing herself but like... why

Posted

why is poki invited? i mean i'm all for her embarrassing herself but like... why

She's not invited based on how well she plays, but how many eyes she can bring in.

Posted

She's not invited based on how well she plays, but how many eyes she can bring in.

good thing she plays sitting back with her arms taut in the worst position for gaming known to man just so she can suck in her gut and focus her camera on her twat.  twatimane.

Posted

This person's presence comes off more like a mascot or cheap cheerleader to look at than an actual player to me.

Posted (edited)

so uhm..

Untitled.png

so did epic forget how embarrassing poki played during summer skirmish? are they trying to embarrass her even more? tbh poki makes tournaments less competitive, like it shows “hey anybody can join. hell even if you’re the worst fortnite player (which she is)”. all she’s good for is sitting in front of the camera flaunting herself for the 12 yr old pre-pubescent boys. & idk why she tagged myth. now lucky llamas looks like a joke with poki. i’m sure nobody wants poki on their team and the other teams must be relived she’s not on theirs.

Edited by ndiy

Posted

good thing she plays sitting back with her arms taut in the worst position for gaming known to man just so she can suck in her gut and focus her camera on her twat.  twatimane.

Can we stop a little with the vulgar terms? It’s a little disconcerting to see; you can express dislike in a different way without being crass. 

Posted

honestly if her personality were great and she were entertaining i dont think anyone would be bothered by her shit gaming skills (ex. dashiegames? he's funny as fuck but he kinda sucks at gaming). like if she were likable it would save her so much, man. :alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

i was watching sonii’s (rae’s bf) stream tonight & he got random paired duo with a boy who never had a win so he was trying for an hour to get him a win. after almost winning and dying, he asked rae for help then rae decided “hEy lEtS inViTe poKi” for help. *crickets* poki should be the last person to ask if she can carry them to a win. they should know as streamers that poki gets wins by getting carried. the only thing she serves for is finishing off players with low hp after the rest have knocked their shields off. once they invited her, i just had to log off.

Edited by ndiy

Posted

Can we stop a little with the vulgar terms? It’s a little disconcerting to see; you can express dislike in a different way without being crass. 

i'm not breaking any rules by using the word twat.  you also dont need to start calling me names,  we've never even spoken before.  downvote and move on cause this thread isnt about a single word that you randomly decided to dislike and call me out over.   where were you when someone called another user a cunt the other day? the polite police was on break i guess...   anyway. moving on. 

Posted

Yeah, I don't get why Poki does not host OfflineTV or JustFriends people. They're always supporting eachother, except for Poki. She just ends stream.

Even smaller streamers host other larger streamers because it's the normal, friendly, and polite thing to do. If she wants to show that she's so ~next door girl~ and ~popular~ then she should be hosting others afterwards to show support to other girls (or gamers) too. It's kind of really rude to be one of the largest female streamers and not help anyone else. She's definitely afraid of being dethroned soon, but I'm pretty sure that within half a year, her following will have stagnated or dropped. Will she ever get herself out of Fortnite hell? 

I do remember her raiding someone the other day, but I'm pretty sure that's the only time I've heard of her doing it, and it was to a random small streamer (I think). It'd be much better for her image if she hosted consistently after ending stream.

i'm not breaking any rules by using the word twat.  you also dont need to start calling me names,  we've never even spoken before.  downvote and move on cause this thread isnt about a single word that you randomly decided to dislike and call me out over.   where were you when someone called another user a cunt the other day? the polite police was on break i guess...   anyway. moving on. 

OT: You're right, you're not breaking any rules; it was merely a suggestion. Some people seem to agree with me, but it's up to you whether you want to stop or not. But the random namecalling seems to be getting a little much, especially when you're so active on this thread. I didn't call you names either, I was just describing how it felt to me. And I'm sorry for...not being on PULL 24/7 and being able to read everything? By the time I read the other namecalling comments the situation was over with. 

Posted (edited)

i think a lot of people are starting to see how overrated poki is getting. i just saw a yt with “nate & poki” compilations & most comments were calling out how overrated she is (i think referring to her looks) & trash she is that she leeches to new faces to stay relevant. i never thought i would see a comment section where everyone is not trapped by poki’s thirst trap appearance and are all on the same page of what kind of leech she is.

*edit: i really shouldve added some screenshots of memorable comments but there were too many.

Edited by ndiy

Posted

i remember i first heard about loeya in summer skirmish EU tournaments. she was like one of the only female players in the skirmish and she’s impressive and lately her views have gone better and growing slowly but surely she will be a big streamer if she continues with tournaments since she doesn’t display herself as the typical e-girl. she has played with tim & lupo, (recently) & svennoss (during the tournys) and she plays has well as male players. poki has been around too long, hopefully her relevance dies.

I like Loeya too but I wish she'd stop with that cringe muppet voice she does every minute, like, who likes that shit?