1983 posts in this topic

Posted

the difference in her hair's volume, gosh. picture of her in the white dress is from this year, other one is from 2016. i can't tell if poki has thin or thick hair, but she obviously doesn't take care of it correctly. her curls now are so much more thin and its such a shame. personally, i think people's hair makes a big impact on how they look, so to see her hair look like that kind of annoys me.

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 8.21.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 8.22.19 PM.png

Posted

I don't have an issue with her face or her appearance - there's not a lot she can do outside of having plastic surgery (and even then people here would rip her apart for being insecure with her features). 

What I do have a problem with is her pandering and leeching and sure she can claim it to be hustling, but it's the complete absence of dignity and stones-in-glass-houses attitude that really makes me dislike her. 

I think even her parents can’t tolerate her behavior online. Her mom wanted her to marry a 30 year-old family friend so she could no longer live with offlinetv and leave Los Angeles. But of course there is nothing they could do in a western country.

Posted (edited)

the difference in her hair's volume, gosh. picture of her in the white dress is from this year, other one is from 2016. i can't tell if poki has thin or thick hair, but she obviously doesn't take care of it correctly. her curls now are so much more thin and its such a shame. personally, i think people's hair makes a big impact on how they look, so to see her hair look like that kind of annoys me.

this picture freaks me the hell out.  also HOW IS SHE SO DAMN WRINKLY AT 19

*edit*  this is gonna sound weird coming from me,  #1 poki h8r ever,  but the second pic, the example of her shitty hair pic,  for the first time i actually see a pretty girl.  because her larger nose is more apparent and i personally think large noses are beyond attractive,  on males and females.  

Edited by isitwierdtolike
shocking

Posted

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 8.22.19 PM.png

her hair in the first pic looks so fluffy and not dry compared to today. i saw her stream of her going wig shopping and fed pointed the camera to one on the wigs & those things cost over $2,000. like it’s her money, she should buy what she pleases but she really rather invest in some wigs instead investing in her real hair that is sadly damaged.

also while watching her wig try ons, i noticed that i think she’s insecure about her forehead??? like everytime she tries on a new wig she always pulls it down a lil toooo low.

Posted (edited)

her hair in the first pic looks so fluffy and not dry compared to today. i saw her stream of her going wig shopping and fed pointed the camera to one on the wigs & those things cost over $2,000. like it’s her money, she should buy what she pleases but she really rather invest in some wigs instead investing in her real hair that is sadly damaged.

also while watching her wig try ons, i noticed that i think she’s insecure about her forehead??? like everytime she tries on a new wig she always pulls it down a lil toooo low.

I honestly wish she would get a wig or two, just so she can give her natural hair a rest. I personally use them to protect my hair while I’m growing it out (and so I don’t have to style it because it’s dense af).

And I think she’s just generally insecure about her face, not just her forehead. I mean, have we even seen her with her hair pulled away from her face? Then, there are the layers of makeup she slathers on every day trying to make her features more angular. I feel like she not-so-secretly wants to be a white girl, just waiting on the blue circle lenses now.

Edited by SlyWink
grammar

Posted (edited)

2579f5fc188f402427393d0120546b77.jpg

Is it just me or she looks extra busted lately? It seems like she used to try harder back in the day to look nice, and now she barely puts in any effort. Actually, that goes for looks and personality...

Edited by dragonette
Added photo from today's stream

Posted

this picture freaks me the hell out.  also HOW IS SHE SO DAMN WRINKLY AT 19

*edit*  this is gonna sound weird coming from me,  #1 poki h8r ever,  but the second pic, the example of her shitty hair pic,  for the first time i actually see a pretty girl.  because her larger nose is more apparent and i personally think large noses are beyond attractive,  on males and females.  

That older pic of her freaks me out, too! I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw it. It's her eyes, I think... They have always given me the crazy vibe. 

Posted

She’d look way better if she stopped dying her hair and stick with her natural black hair. Just sayin

Posted

I think natural black hair suits her best too. Her many bad attempts at cosplaying has shown that she’s terrible at styling wigs and that her skintone doesn’t really suit any hair color besides black really. 

Posted

I don’t think her hair color looks bad necessarily, but she clearly doesn’t have a professional helping her much.  I’m scared she’s going to try to actually go blonde even though she has a wig for that.  She clearly has an issue with cutting her hair since she was talking about how weird she looks with short hair in her wig shopping stream.  

Posted

I actually kind of feel bad for her regarding her hair.  as we can see in the pics of her in the car, (caa786ba5c6b8c3098a62856fc285d9b-jpg.thu)

she doesnt have much left.  she might just have it be falling out and breaking off but she could also be trimming often to try and get that damage off.   why do i feel bad?  her entire career is built around her looks.   LIke 99% of it.   Can you imagine the anxiety around having a literal head of churros?  like, her shortest piece is up to her earlobe.  thats a TON of hair loss compared to the last time we saw her au natural.    ugh that would send me off the deep end and looking for wigs too.  i wonder what happened between this and the churro braid stream?   maybe she tried straightening with chemicals and its all falling out and now she knows she cant hide it anymore.   if i were her, in the pubilc eye with my head of hay?  i'd fuckin chop it all off and embrace it.   ok done feeling bad for this little shit stain.