• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

2971 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

wait hannah is with myth too?  wow it does make much more sense.  also i dont think myth made valk.  if anything, girl squads did.  and being associated with cloak/sonii.   cloak, alexia, valk, soni, mitch and mira all used to live in austin together.  thinking that has more to do with it cause i've been watching her since then and havent seen her interacting with myth that much.

Myth has gave val a big boost in numbers. Look at her twitch stats for Jan 31, Feb 6 , Feb 11.

https://twitchstats.net/streamer/valkyrae 

Edited by mizzen

Posted

wait hannah is with myth too?  wow it does make much more sense.

Hannah manages Fed too. And Fuslie. And Angelskimi.

Posted (edited)

this is exactly what I've been thinking. 

@RiceCake24, your profile photos are Poki's derps, u post comments only on this thread and you defend Poki in literally every topic that is being brought out here but you also bash her in a weird way,  like ur here to wk her but you also write something negative about her once in a while to not get exposed? like, you tried so hard to defend her when we were criticizing her fashion sense by writing 2 separate posts about how u love one of her outfits that looked horrendous (yeah fine everyone has their own taste but the way you were trying so hard to show your appreciation for that fit just seemed strange) , you also tried to stop us from commenting on her nose and body by saying that talking about her appearance is BORING and we should stop bodyshaming and leave her appearance alone and talk about her ugly personality instead (?) 

and ur defending her now in something as controversial and bad as racism. we are not Poki's haters, we just discuss her actions like we do in every other topic on this forum, but it's like you want to come off as Poki's hater in order to "blend" into the discussion so you can wk her without being called out for that? I'm sorry I'm just sharing my observations. 

oooooooh or maybe she is pokimane herself!! *SUSPENSE INTENSIFIES* 

but yeh i totally agree based on what i've read, all your points are pretty valid. like im really curious why she even is here if she pretty much discredits everything that's been said about poki so far but then only want to talk about her fakeness? if we can't talk about her weight or her appearance or now her personality, what is there to discuss lol 

Edited by POKIMOOCH

Posted

Are people really still getting all butthurt over the "N" word? It is used a lot in songs, if she sings the song with her awful singing voice then she might say the word thats part of the song lol Hows that racist? Racism means you believe a certain race is inferior or superior to another. As long as you dont believe that, you are not racist. Especially not if you just sing a song u havent even written the lyrics of. This Tumblr mentality on the internet is really driving me nuts, everything is racist nowadays. "Calls Myth a monkey" - ???? So you are saying black people are monkeys because monkeys are brown and black people have brownish skin? Now THAT is something coming from a racist persons mind. How is someone calling another person monkey just a regular insult, like calling someone a pig, but when the person happens to be black its an attack on his race/skin colour.. Dear god. 

[OT] pick up a history book, please.  Idc if she mouths it in a song, but it’s a negative word that is commonly used to describe black people in a disgusting mannerism.  Do you realize that there are still HUGE racial issues for African Americans still even after all this time?  There’s a small city outside of where I live where people are genuinely recruiting children for the KkK. I have mixed and full black friends who still get called the n word,   Hell a few years ago my friend was in college and was with his white girlfriend and got separated from her and interrogated by the police because he was black and his skin tone, not height or weight or age, matched a description for a complaint.  Maybe she isn’t racist,  but she is not black either so she shouldn’t be throwing that word around casually like it’s cute or something.  It’s ignorant as hell.

Posted

this is exactly what I've been thinking. 

@RiceCake24, your profile photos are Poki's derps, u post comments only on this thread and you defend Poki in literally every topic that is being brought out here but you also bash her in a weird way,  like ur here to wk her but you also write something negative about her once in a while to not get exposed? like, you tried so hard to defend her when we were criticizing her fashion sense by writing 2 separate posts about how u love one of her outfits that looked horrendous (yeah fine everyone has their own taste but the way you were trying so hard to show your appreciation for that fit just seemed strange) , you also tried to stop us from commenting on her nose and body by saying that talking about her appearance is BORING and we should stop bodyshaming and leave her appearance alone and talk about her ugly personality instead (?) 

and ur defending her now in something as controversial and bad as racism. we are not Poki's haters, we just discuss her actions like we do in every other topic on this forum, but it's like you want to come off as Poki's hater in order to "blend" into the discussion so you can wk her without being called out for that? I'm sorry I'm just sharing my observations. 

I am a fairly new user meaning I made an account only recently and until now I only posted on here but I lurk other topics as well and have been before creating my account. I said what I said because I hate to read bs so I say what I think about it when I do. It annoys me when people hijack words and claim only one group of people can say them and others cant. That has literally nothing to do with Imane. it just happened to be brought up on here and irked me. Just because I dont like her, doesnt mean I have to bash everything about her 24/7, I bash things which are worth bashing. If shes wearing something trashy then I say its trashy, if shes wearing something nice then I say its nice. I have my opinions, I dislike maybe around 80% about her. So if i say I like one outfit out of 5 someone trashed on here and I say in my post literally Im not a fan of 4 of them but I like the last one, then Im suddenly defending and loving and kissing her ass? Sorry its not all black and white for me. 

Posted

I am a fairly new user meaning I made an account only recently and until now I only posted on here but I lurk other topics as well and have been before creating my account. I said what I said because I hate to read bs so I say what I think about it when I do. It annoys me when people hijack words and claim only one group of people can say them and others cant. That has literally nothing to do with Imane. it just happened to be brought up on here and irked me. Just because I dont like her, doesnt mean I have to bash everything about her 24/7, I bash things which are worth bashing. If shes wearing something trashy then I say its trashy, if shes wearing something nice then I say its nice. I have my opinions, I dislike maybe around 80% about her. So if i say I like one outfit out of 5 someone trashed on here and I say in my post literally Im not a fan of 4 of them but I like the last one, then Im suddenly defending and loving and kissing her ass? Sorry its not all black and white for me. 

Not necessarily hijacking imo. The N word is and has been used as a derogatory term towards any black person/darker skin tone, such as how east asians are referred to as "chinks" "gooks", etc. You can see how it can rub people the wrong way when hearing someone of a different skin color / race than you using derogatory terms towards people of your race so casually. Especially with the history of why and how these "nicknames" were created. It may seem hypocritical when people of African American decent / darker skin tone say that the word is exclusive for them to only use especially since they consider it so disrespectful. However they view as them taking power back from the people who created this word who meant to use to to demean them and turn it into something positive. Yes the lines are blurry when it comes to racial slurs and issues such as this, but at the same time we should understand why people get so worked up when someone uses it so casually just because it seems "cool".

Not meaning to derail this thread any further, but Poki using this word was and is an issue that should be addressed. Especially for someone who wants to be "loving and caring" and a positive image for people, with a younger audience. She should know that her actions and words have impact on people. If she can calculate who and how to leech to quicken her growth rate, she can also think about what she says.

Posted

OT but, I agree fully with Birdie’s response. And just to add, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a different opinion and sharing it.  No one was blatantly attacking you for liking her style and whatnot.  However, in regards to the n word conversation, we are being easy on you here.  If you said that anywhere else online, you are going to garner a lot of hate.  

Posted

Not meaning to derail this thread any further, but Poki using this word was and is an issue that should be addressed. Especially for someone who wants to be "loving and caring" and a positive image for people, with a younger audience. She should know that her actions and words have impact on people. If she can calculate who and how to leech to quicken her growth rate, she can also think about what she says.

this is wack. the 2 first clips of her saying the n word aren't even saying it... She said '' anivia '' and '' need a visa ''. 

Posted (edited)

Or you could move on? Instead of having an alternative opinion for every second issue out there and making declarations out of them you could try what most of us do and move on. You can even dislike their post if you so please . I don’t know what your motive is by constantly detailing threads and getting all defensive about the most innante shit then getting multiple users coming in having to explain to you why some things are problematic and why they said the things they did. This imo is so *boring* when every new tea is followed by 5 unrelated posts reserved just for bicking between u and some other member.

And I can’t believe u have the nerve to defend something like racism which is quite blatantly “black and white” by justifying that because she didn’t have bad intentions so she can use those racial slurs or even that other people can use it so why can’t she. Are those other people streamers with young viewers as the majority of their viewer base? Are those other people making profits off the clean image they present to the public and subsequently having everything scrutinised? 

So maybe the next time before she uses disgusting words like that, whether out of ignorance or pure apathy she could take a few mins out of her hustling life to think about the consequences of her actions. Even more so because she is a popular streamer w a large young audience who could potentially model after her and think it’s ok to start saying dumb shit like that.

Edited by POKIMOOCH

Posted (edited)

Getting a bit OT but to share my opinion on this, no one should be using the word in general, but it’s a similar situation to girls calling each other bitches or gay men calling each other the f-word. Some people are cool with using these words in an endearing way to each other, but a stranger coming up to you saying “hey bitch” or “what’s up f-word” or “hey my n-word”, doesnt matter if you mean it in a friendly way, it’s not ok. It’s especially disrespectful coming from a person who isn’t black because of the racial history behind the n-word. You can say whatever words you want but at the end of the day it’s still offensive, especially if you aren’t part of the group that such words offend, so they shouldn’t be used.

I mean, I loved to listen to Green Day’s song American Idiot, but that doesn’t make it ok for me to sing the f-word in the song when he says it. Its really all about manners and decency.

I doubt this whole n-word fiasco with Pokimane will even go anywhere but on the off chance it does I bet you she’ll say because she’s Moroccan that it’s ok for for to say lol. People have been banned for less on twitch, she should count her blessings with what she’s getting away with for now.

Edited by nanos screw

Posted

I think she’ll keep getting her white knighting done in terms of getting away from the ban hammer since amazon is investing into making her a part of their branding letting her have a part of the show under amazon IRL etc ...

Posted

Anyone want some churro braids?

gVbJIQw.png

Posted

I think her braids look a billion times better than her curls, makes her hair look less dry.