• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

The Positivity Thread!

9 posts in this topic

Posted

So there is the rant and unpopular opinion thread. which focuses more on negativity, and of course, it is okay to rant and be negative at times. But be careful to not let it take over you(which is very easy)  And I feel like our society and us as a whole is/are so inclined to focus more on the negativity around us than the Positivity.

Thinking, reading and being positive also helps and improves your mental state a lot!

So let's create a super fun and positive thread! So share your positive thoughts, stories, ideas, experiences anything really here! :D

I'll start.

I just saw a cute guy being all cuddly and baby ish with a puppy and my heart almost exploded :D

Im so looking forward to Easter (maybe even more than Christmas) Easter decorations are just do darn cute. And looking forward to making a Easter brunch for my bf and family 

I had a donut for breakfast and it was so yum yum. :D

Posted

I'm very lucky to work for an amazing woman. It's more like having a friend than anything. She's understanding and is making my life a lot better. I was terrified of going into adult life but thanks to her it isn't so bad.

It's fucking cold as fuck, but I have a warm house to go back to so all is good. 

Posted

bless this thread :alpacacrush:

i finally let go of some negative friends recently and i feel much more free rn

Posted

I had a presentation today with a professor that is know to be kinda asshole-y? So I was even more nervous than normal. During it he commented on a mistake I had made on a translation and then how I completely missed a difference on the poems I was comparing so I was already thinking 'oh shit i just hope i dont cry at the end' BUT turns out he loved my presentation??? I did it with a friend of mine and he said hers was better but that both of ours was excellent!! :D  I was so happy!! I thought my analysis was way too simple and my presentation and discussion with him sucked bc I am horrible at that, but turns out that he rly liked it :') he said this will surely make my final grade higher. I'm so happy!!!

Posted

It's really nice meeting community of people who has the same interest of you. I feel so welcomed, and one day, I might be friends with them. :alpacacrush:

Posted

This morning I lost my phone at school and I was panicking and crying my eyes out but my class teacher (who I've had a crush on for quite some time now) helped me search for it a long time and also consoled me despite the fact that he had lots of work to do (luckily one of my other teachers' pupils ended up finding it). It's almost a shame he's twenty-eight years older than me and married with kids because he's such a sweetheart

Posted

I'm super appreciative of my boyfriend. He's a great guy. :)

Posted

I was catsitting and as I was sitting on the couch one of the cats slipped it's way under the jacket I was wearing and took a nap against my back.

Posted

I got accepted into college yesterday and also recently I got a new kitty who is lovely :alpacaheadshake: