• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Taylor Vo

44 posts in this topic

Posted

im happy she seems happy but she did switch relationships really quick lol

if i recall she also made a post about her previous boyfriend where she believed they were gonna be together for a while

but then they broke up i guess and she started dating this guy

if she wants to find someone else super quick then nbd but having a kid with the guy so fast i think might not end up well 

Posted

I think she moved back to SJ like a year ago? The weirder part is the timing of when her baby conceived because she was with another guy before her current one.

yikes....

Posted

i honestly really like watching her recent vlogs ... theyre funny and everyone seems happy :-) i hope everything works out well for them

Posted

i honestly really like watching her recent vlogs ... theyre funny and everyone seems happy :-) i hope everything works out well for them

Right!! I loveee the videos she’s been putting out ever since that vlog where she showed us her boyfriend.

Posted

I commend Taylor opening up about Jason's father and about her life so I understand some her behaviorisms. She's definitely grown up since tumblr 

Posted

does anyone have pictures of jai because wow what an asshole he was

Posted

I commend Taylor opening up about Jason's father and about her life so I understand some her behaviorisms. She's definitely grown up since tumblr 

when she talks about jason's dad, she says "a lot of people know who he is"... who was he?

Posted

when she talks about jason's dad, she says "a lot of people know who he is"... who was he?

i believe his name was jay? she used to publicize him a lot many years ago on tumblr and used to have videos with him on her yt before she deleted/privated them 

Posted

i believe his name was jay? she used to publicize him a lot many years ago on tumblr and used to have videos with him on her yt before she deleted/privated them 

On Famous Birthdays, it says his name was Jai. Hence that being the middle name of her son Jason I guess 

Posted

right? she gave birth in vietnam and said she took up a couple of jobs right after she got back but that’s the part that baffles me the most lol

She had a sugar daddy. I don't think she told the public ever. She used to be close with one of my friends, they stopped being friends over something stupid too.. apparently her personality is not as good as she makes it seem online. But that's how it is with every beauty guru, etc.

Posted

She had a sugar daddy. I don't think she told the public ever. She used to be close with one of my friends, they stopped being friends over something stupid too.. apparently her personality is not as good as she makes it seem online. But that's how it is with every beauty guru, etc.

im not surprised if she did have one, how is she like in person and how did your friend know about the sugar daddy? 

Posted

I NEED THE TEA, SIS

Posted

that would explain why she's like 18-19 and already have a $3000+ tattoo sleeve. Not saying that's impossible but most people that age wouldn't spend that much on tattoos, especially when they have a kid and hearing about her story, it didn't sound like she came from money. 

I've been following her for a while and she seems like she's really depressed. she's from my area so I've heard about her past since it was a big news story when it happened and she seems like she had a tough life in general so none of that is surprising.  I'm glad that she found her passion in makeup and fashion and I hope she is well supported by her bf and kids. 

Posted

Taylor just gave birth to a baby girl! 

Posted (edited)

Jason’s dad is Jai Jun Li. Jason’s full name is Jason Jai Vo. Here are some old pictures of Jai from Taylor’s ask.fm (https://ask.fm/l0vetaylor) and her mom’s Facebook.

1FF7C614-3315-47F5-9716-2787E874D0C1.thu95BB53F7-8A0C-41AD-AE9E-F2C4ABE9B97A.thu441F8F57-AC46-4105-8E60-44A12B818EC0.thu6DE92FED-5955-4BBF-BB26-CAA53FBC651F.thu

Fast foward... The time her baby #2 was conceived, she was with a 26-year-old when she was 18 to 19 years of age. The dude’s name is Jonathan Erik, some sort of hair stylist or barber. They broke up, and Taylor announced that her baby daddy is Michael Shin. This is confusing. Did she cheat on Jonathan...???

Also, she revealed in one of her YouTube videos that she lost her virginity at age 11 to a man who’s older than 20. (https://youtu.be/_9WHCnZu5Ms @ 6:50)

She also revealed that she was raped by her stepfather, who kidnapped her at the age of 12. (https://mobile.twitter.com/votvylor/status/955683587587624960)

She really did come from a sad, fucked up childhood/background, so I don’t blame her for her reckless decisions, but it can be a little overwhelming since she is so young.

Edited by popkeeper
Fixed Jason’s full name