• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sudealkanx

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

www.instagram.com/sudealkanx 

www.twitter.com/sudehere

Sude Alkan (a.k.a Walmart version of Negin Ghalavand) is a Turkish/Emerati woman who lives in Istanbul. I'm surprised no one has posted on her yet because she gives clout thirsty snowflake vibes from a mile away that I thought PULL would be roasting her by now. 

-She claims to study law and threatens to sue anyone who mentions her obvious photoshop.

-Was best friends with Neginvaand at one point until it was exposed that Sude was sending dirt about her to other pages (roastingkardashians was one I think?). 

- In the beginning of her "e-fame" she ~coincidentally~ looked and acted just like Negin. Both had "Wolf Pack" or "Alpha Pack" on their bio at one point. Both are obsessed with Lana Del Rey and posted pictures of Elvis Presley and his wife on their IG pages. Copy cat or coincidence? You decide 😘3674011109a87166de3b032c9392ebce.thumb.j06819c34a600d3dc63d00acbafac73f7--instag20171222_160106.thumb.png.fa23190cdf90a7

- After the break up with Negin, she tweeted this20171222_162050.thumb.png.3d5a20c6f37e92

- She posted on her snap story something about a 16 year old who got a nose job which were obvious jabs at Negin. 

- She wants to claim that IG expose pages are bullying her when she literally used to like stuff from those type of pages. 

- Desperately wants people to think she is a natural beauty. 20171222_162115.thumb.png.12bebe9ea41bd2

...can y'all not see she even edited her TB pic? 

b48ac0413bd9b21548402fbef1af5838.jpg

21568586_147757969156432_1114319644220456960_n.jpg

Edited by yungfoxy
More pics added

Posted

Wow. Suing people just cause they say she photoshops. But on her student ID she's under English department, and there is a faculty of law for her uni but in Turkish it's called Kanun/Hukuk according to google translate. Also isn't there like a terms of service on Instagram that usually states with issues with threatening stuff and what not? 

Here's some stuff from Instagram's ToS cause I am bored

1. You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms of Use or any other Instagram terms.
  2. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.

And what's with her upper lip on the second last pic though? She justs seems like another clone.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2017-12-23-21-39-37.thumb.png

Had to check where those downvotes came from, and it looks like she possibly created an account to downvote the posts. She seems to sure care about whats put and said online about herself  :happee:

Additionally, I looked at her uni's website. The Department of English Language (inğlilizce ögr) only exists in the Faculty of Eğitim (Education). Plus, you can clearly see the bottom of the 'E' and the bottom curve of the 'ğ' that spells out 'eğitim'. Why does she make lies about this... is there any point to it?

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Screenshot_2017-12-23-21-39-37.thumb.png

Had to check where those downvotes came from, and it looks like she possibly created an account to downvote the posts. She seems to sure care about whats put and said online about herself  :happee:

Additionally, I looked at her uni's website. The Department of English Language (inğlilizce ögr) only exists in the Faculty of Eğitim (Education). Plus, you can clearly see the bottom of the 'E' and the bottom curve of the 'ğ' that spells out 'eğitim'. Why does she make lies about this... is there any point to it?

Well then, hey Sude! Hm maybe she doesn't photoshop cause she wasn't able to change the department she is under for her uni. Wait she's in college, why does she care about what people say about her online when she needs to focus on her education. 

Posted

I have created a thread of Sude before and then idk why i got banned lol. I guess no one saw my thread that time. Anyways, we have a thread of her here and I'm going to tell y'all my thoughts about her. 

All of us can see that she definitely photoshoped in most of her pics. Like her highlight doesn't look real and sometimes her nose, contours...but denied it and telling ppl to not photoshop their pic lol i dont get it

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5fce9827c491ef4227bb0

image.thumb.jpeg.707e5284ff802a37d73c5fb

image.thumb.jpeg.215cb7045b2ca293ee696d3

I found a pic of her posted on her IG before and i was like "i think i saw this pic somewhere"(she deleted this pic on her IG, i found this pic on her fan's account) and this i what i got: 

image.thumb.jpeg.3c52c818c286a6ff20ac44a

And then take a look at Lana Del Rey's pic:

image.thumb.jpeg.9b4ac32c24ee3412d30425c

😂😂😂 did she photoshoped Lana's face into her face or edited to look like Lana??? Or they look alike that much??? Lmao

What's your opinion

Posted (edited)

She said her lips are natural which unnatural lol

Edited by MrsPotatoHead