• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

8440 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Kpopalypse is a cunt in the first place (look at the years of “boob ratings”) and is immature as well. It’s not unexpected from them lol. 

kpopalypse is a joke and I don't know why sites like asianjunkie ever had him on as a guest article poster. he's a creepy fat old white incel dude with a yellow fever fetish and honestly he's gross + his taste in kpop songs is additionally shit

he acts like he knows crap when he's a hack and truly it's sad to see he's still doing this bc I remember thinking he was creepy back in like 2013 when I started lurking kpop blogs

nayeons stalker is a big bag of yikes all by himself, kpopalypse interviewing him, knowing kpopalypse, is more of a grab for views and attention than anything else. they're both sleazy as fuck, it's just that kpopalypse seems to get away with his sleaziness in the kpop blog community because he claims his misogyny and grossness is under the guise of hUMOR (hUMOR my ASS). Nayeons stalker is a deranged creep who clearly needs to be forced into some kind of mental institution so it's two different levels of creepy. I wish more ppl would call out kpopalypse as the nasty piece of work he is tho, interviewing the stalker notwithstanding he's an attention whore and a blatant incel

Edited by poohbear

Posted (edited)

Asianjunkie did used to be creepy in their own little way back then, but now that they’ve almost turned over a new leaf, I’m wondering why they’re still associating with kpopalypse. With all his jokes about the people who passed away in kpop (all under the guise of HUMORRRRR and DARK JOKESSS even though those kinds of things aren’t don’t THE DAY AFTER A PERSON PASSES AWAY???), sexualizing people who have just turned 18 and minors at times, among other stuff, I still wonder why people are around him. 

Edited by jb-ist

Posted

Note: This is NOT a roast of Hyebin as a person/idol/performer, or Momoland. This is just my opinion of her hairstyle.

But why the hell did they give Hyebin a greasy MULLET in I'm So Hot? I just don't think anyone can pull off that hairstyle in 2019 and it instantly makes me think of a greasy old rocker dude from the 70's. 

(Spoilered images of her haircut because they are large) 

Image result for momoland hyebin im so hot

Image result for mullet

(Again this is just my opinion on her haircut at the time, not her beauty or talent otherwise, so please don't hate me Hyebin stans!) 

Posted

Wow SM needs to sue SBS, apparently the stage was shaky since Twice's rehearsal and they didnt fix, then Wendy fell and Idek how many injuries she got. 

Posted

Wow SM needs to sue SBS, apparently the stage was shaky since Twice's rehearsal and they didnt fix, then Wendy fell and Idek how many injuries she got. 

Apparently it's quite serious. she fractured the right side of her pelvis and wrist and also injured her face... and all this happening when Red Velvet is having their comeback. SBS really needs to be sued/held accountable considering how there were already complaints about the stage before this happened..

Posted

Apparently it's quite serious. she fractured the right side of her pelvis and wrist and also injured her face... and all this happening when Red Velvet is having their comeback. SBS really needs to be sued/held accountable considering how there were already complaints about the stage before this happened..

OH MY GOD. yep. they need to be sued. I had no idea her injuries are this bad. 

Posted

Yes, also seems like other idols told them the stage was shaky yesterday but the staff said it was safe...yeah sure? 

I read the pelvis injury could mean problems when having children or even to dance now (which is part of her job) also sucks to spend Christmas on the hospital, SM must sue.

Posted

Poor Wendy, I hope she gets well soon! She must be in horrible pain right now even with pain killers and she will maybe be too scared to perform on stage again. I hope for her that it also won't affect her health, dancing and singing abilities (because of the face injuries, I hope they are not bad) in the future and that she can rest for a long time. I read somewhere that she fell down the stage 2m deep, which must have been really scary for her (I don't know if this is true). I hope SM will sue them, but I don't think they will, because they still want their artists to perform on SBS

Posted

the fact that the idols were concerned and uncomfortable about the stage being shaky and sbs shrugging it off saying that "its safe" just shows how sbs doesn't care about the idols' safety and rather make major bank. sbs failed to provide and maintain a safe working environment for these idols and therefore should be held accountable for it.

rest well wendy - it's horrible knowing that she has suffered major injuries during this time of the year.

other idols that were injured due to sbs' negligence:

• solar tripped on unmarked red carpet steps and screamed in pain.
  • idols including monsta x's changkyun and minhyuk, bts' jin and taehyung, itzy's yeji, nct's taeyong, stray kids' minho, got7's jaebum and many more have slipped (and some fell) on stage during their performances.

let me know if i said any of these incorrectly.

Posted

Obviously there are groups you can and cant critize here 💀 let them be, wont change my point. 

You really don't see how you were a bit overdramatic with your initial comment? Like really though? Didn't think people would get triggered that much and waste their downvotes on just a dumb comment either, but let's be real it's not because you can't criticize rv here, you certainly can. 

Posted

Rly didn’t like RV’s Psycho(the chorus ruined it did me), for their past like 3 comebacks I’ve only liked some bsides.

Posted

The Elf fandom has the power to get Sungmin out of Suju and I wish they would put their energy into telling SM to make Yesung get treatment for his serious eating disorder. One of his newer songs Eat's OK has more red flags than a communist rally in Beijing and Suju members have been saying in public that he is acting unhealthy and when Korean idols tell you that you're too skinny, it's a problem. I wish I could be optimistic but it's been happening for years and Yesung probably thinks he's got a handle on things and he will probably get sicker and sicker :(

Posted

Nayeon from Twice released a vocal cover of Ariana Grande's "Santa Tell Me" for Christmas, which is good and cool. But what makes me laugh is the fans in the comments claiming that Nayeon's cover was better than Ariana Grande's original. Nayeon is lovely and all but she's a mediocre singer at best and has nothing on Ariana Grande's vocals. 

But tbf, most of the people claiming that are probably 13 year olds who don't have much of an ear for music yet or horny Twice stans who are mistaking their sexual attraction for Nayeon as her having amazing vocal talent. 

Posted

The Elf fandom has the power to get Sungmin out of Suju and I wish they would put their energy into telling SM to make Yesung get treatment for his serious eating disorder. One of his newer songs Eat's OK has more red flags than a communist rally in Beijing and Suju members have been saying in public that he is acting unhealthy and when Korean idols tell you that you're too skinny, it's a problem. I wish I could be optimistic but it's been happening for years and Yesung probably thinks he's got a handle on things and he will probably get sicker and sicker :(

I doubt SM can force him into it, if even the members cant really do anything then dunno, will probably need his family to step in

Posted

I doubt SM can force him into it, if even the members cant really do anything then dunno, will probably need his family to step in

You're right SM can't. Yesung has to be willing to seek treatment and no amount of external force will make him get well, especially since he seems like the stubborn type. I'm not sure what the right course of action is, part of me thinks some escalation could help put the situation in a serious perspective or it could make things worse. *Fan tinfoil hat here* Eats OK suggests that he knows something is wrong but my theory is that he's not sure how/too scared to come down from the high point he has found himself, like a cat that has climbed too high in a tree. I guess my comment is more targeted at Elf who went to the extent of not supporting Sungmin but Yesung's declining health is clearly known but brushed under the rug. 

Idk as a fan (who has had an ed before) I'm just sad and scared.