• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

10102 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the hand tats are fake? seen pics where they're faded. but idk. do need better pics of his others cause they look interesting. 

hope someone posts better pics soon. i personally don't like hand tattoos and his tats look kinda tacky overall. but on the other hand

some k fans start talking about jk tattoos now and tbh, i hope all idols would just get inked tf up and do whatever the hell they want with their bodies. they dont owe u shit for u to tell them what u want with their bodies.

literally this, i hope they all do it out of spite. even if it's the tackiest tattoos, if it makes them happy, go for it.

Posted

I REFUSE to believe Soojin's tacky ass performance is more liked than THIS ART PIECE, I JUST REFUSE https://youtu.be/YO4Se_PDQPA

Posted

Well.

Screenshot_20191013-103121_Instagram.jpg

Posted

armys are getting more and more annoying as time goes by 

Posted

I don't blame him tbh, Koreans are really hateful towards him which shocks me because there people who Raped children starring in big films with NO hate.. Its a really odd place 

You rape children? Who cares! You’ll be able to start up your career in a bit. You smoke weed? What the fuck is wrong with you, you’re a disgrace to everyone in this country. 

The way SK society works astounds me. They could be worrying about huger things but they get caught up on some celeb smoking weed for the rest of their lives when there’s a sex trafficker in that same group.

Posted

You rape children? Who cares! You’ll be able to start up your career in a bit. You smoke weed? What the fuck is wrong with you, you’re a disgrace to everyone in this country. 

The way SK society works astounds me. They could be worrying about huger things but they get caught up on some celeb smoking weed for the rest of their lives when there’s a sex trafficker in that same group.

half of their country is pedo but smoking weed is the biggest crime. i'll never understand that. but the fact that they have alcohol culture is also fine with them like, i honestly don't get it. i especially feel bad for top cause it does seem like he was mentally in a bad place like, just let the man breathe for fucks sake.

Posted (edited)

I'm not gonna front... Jungkook looks kind of hot with those tattoos. I don't even like bts but damn

Right lmao, I've been looking at him differently since he got the tats and long hair and pretty much is doing him. Like heyyyy koookie 🤣😩

Edited by Velvitjin

Posted

half of their country is pedo but smoking weed is the biggest crime. i'll never understand that. but the fact that they have alcohol culture is also fine with them like, i honestly don't get it. i especially feel bad for top cause it does seem like he was mentally in a bad place like, just let the man breathe for fucks sake.

IKR i seriously wonder tho how countries like south korea and japan go about the pedophilic undertones in some of their entertainment outlets. Do they just not give a fuck?? 

And dont even get me started on the drinking.. does it really matter if you get shitfaced on vodka or pop a pill ffs 

Posted

IKR i seriously wonder tho how countries like south korea and japan go about the pedophilic undertones in some of their entertainment outlets. Do they just not give a fuck?? 

And dont even get me started on the drinking.. does it really matter if you get shitfaced on vodka or pop a pill ffs 

Drinking is significantly worse than smoking weed once but since it’s illegal South Koreans are so anal abt it. Even though it’s illegal in the US most ppl don’t really care cuz they know the side effects aren’t bad so idk why sk isnt like that as well. Maybe it’s due to the conservative majority? I heard something about internet articles being messed with so that the side effects look heroine levels but idk the legitimacy of that.

Posted

I honestly think its weird when idol fan clubs do those huge subway or building ads for idols birthdays. In the fans eyes it might show dedication and love for their idol but wouldn't some idols find it weird? I mean its nice to have dedicated fans but maybe it would feel a bit strange to see people you don't know or don't know you pay to have your face plastered across some buildings and in the subway because its your birthday?? i wonder if they look at it and go "uh..... thanks... i guess.."

•  

Posted

why does nayeon have the namjoon nose? or is it the other way around? either way did she get a nose surgery? 

Posted

why does nayeon have the namjoon nose? or is it the other way around? either way did she get a nose surgery? 

Yeuh

3753B09A-A529-435F-A9FC-314ADE88B363.thu

413B84B8-694A-4927-BB1B-8F3DCF517C6A.thu

BE95D9FC-2135-489E-93CE-F2C1A4FA672B.thu

One predebut and another recently + fillers 

Posted

I honestly think its weird when idol fan clubs do those huge subway or building ads for idols birthdays. In the fans eyes it might show dedication and love for their idol but wouldn't some idols find it weird? I mean its nice to have dedicated fans but maybe it would feel a bit strange to see people you don't know or don't know you pay to have your face plastered across some buildings and in the subway because its your birthday?? i wonder if they look at it and go "uh..... thanks... i guess.."

•  
  •  

Honestly I think that's sweet, esp if that idol doesn't get much exposure, it might make their birthday. 

Posted (edited)

would have posted to the sulli thread but its pretty inactive, i really hope this isnt true :alpacaworry:

Screenshot_20191014_111847.jpg

edit :

apparently its true ... this is honestly so unexpected and sad, rest in peace sulli

Screenshot_20191014_112735.jpg

Edited by nayun