• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

7789 posts in this topic

Posted

now am not defending her actions on CA however we all know how good mnet's editing skills are, i watch they i talk series on youtube and she doesnt come across like a bully heck she tries not to the center of attention during those videos

Posted

soyeon is a good rapper, compared to all other female idol rappers who are basically reading the lyrics and call it rap. but she acts waaaaay too cocky. i dont like how she always pulls the "i am the best i am the queen" in every g-idle performance.

Posted

They should have done I'm the best, Fire was such a bad choice and how she kept pushing it till everyone just accepted so she would shut the fuck up...Also its pretty clear she doesnt like Shuhua to me, almost 0 lines again while everyone else is giving subvocals some time to shine...

Posted

kpop stan twitter is such a huge fucking mistake ... they wont leave cupcakke alone and now ... she has left the music industry and deleted all her social media ... i'll throw hands

Posted (edited)

kpop stan twitter is such a huge fucking mistake ... they wont leave cupcakke alone and now ... she has left the music industry and deleted all her social media ... i'll throw hands

did she not make fun of chungha's name...? 

i dont mind black artists saying koreans can't dance or rap but mocking east asian names has always been a sore spot. 

Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 13.29.26.png

Edited by sk2

Posted (edited)

I like cupcakke but she deserved it this time. She’s been the subject of racist abuse from kpop stans so why is she trying to fight racism with racism?? 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

unprovoked as well...

Edited by staycalmdouche

Posted

Who do you think is the most underrated K-pop artist? :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

for idols it's oh my girl (but they're slowly gaining more recognition now) and april

Edited by sk2
typical pull technical error- ignore image attached

Posted (edited)

did she not make fun of chungha's name...? 

i dont mind black artists saying koreans can't dance or rap but mocking east asian names has always been a sore spot. 

Ehhh wtf.

And what claim do black artist (or any for that matter) have to say a whole industry cant dance? Racist as hell.

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

After watching the new TWICE M/V... They have got to stop putting the girls in light contacts and then zooming in on their expressionless faces.

Posted

IMFACT IMFACT IMFACT IMFACT IMFACT

JEUP UNGJAE TAEHO SANG JIAN

IMFFAAAAAAACTTTTTT

Posted

Feel Special made me really happy but really sad at the same time. They’re finally singing in a range that’s not high pitched vocal chord ruining screaming and that’s a relief from Fancy. They’re basically doing something very different from what they’ve done before like they wanted, even though it’s still another love song. The part that makes me sad is how tired the members look. Mina looks anxious, Jihyo during their showcase looks super tired as well and is apparently injured or something similar, and even Sana’s hair looks beyond tired. 

This comeback is a breath of fresh air but I just want them to rest until next year. There are 2 other groups that are major money makers to JYP and only one isn’t being extremely overworked (Itzy). JYP used to talk about being against slave contracts all the time, but is treating his artists like slaves.

Posted

doesn't she "leave the music industry" every 3 days? also she talks a lot of shit for someone who raps about deepthroating like, sit the fuck down. 

also her calling out camilla was funny but calling shawn gay (as an insult) is really not cool and as sk2 said, her making fun of chungha's name is racist af. also love the fact that she fails to see the irony in the whole thing. she really needs to shut the fuck up and stay in her lane. 

not saying kpop morons harassing someone online is ok, but that doesnt make her any less of a racist clown. 

Ehhh wtf.

And what claim do black artist (or any for that matter) have to say a whole industry cant dance? Racist as hell.

i don't even wanna comment on this one like, in general i feel like people like cupcake who start shit like that are usually sad and talentless since they have to resort to stirring stuff up like this in order to get any sort of attention. kinda like kpop stans lol.

Posted

Dumb Litty sounds and looks like it belongs in 2012-13 and it should stay there.

To clarify and myself, I didn't mean this as a compliment. The video reminds me of mv's like Fantastic Baby and Block B's Mambo as well as the song. I guess I would like Kard more if they gave me more? I feel like if Dumb Litty was given to another artist or another, I feel like they wouldn't have as much leeway.  (only in my opinion) 

I think I have a bitter taste in my mouth since one of the members basically put a twitter account that didn't like them on blast and it left a bitter taste in my mouth so take my opinion with a grain of salt. 

Posted

doesn't she "leave the music industry" every 3 days? also she talks a lot of shit for someone who raps about deepthroating like, sit the fuck down. 

also her calling out camilla was funny but calling shawn gay (as an insult) is really not cool and as sk2 said, her making fun of chungha's name is racist af. also love the fact that she fails to see the irony in the whole thing. she really needs to shut the fuck up and stay in her lane. 

not saying kpop morons harassing someone online is ok, but that doesnt make her any less of a racist clown. 

i don't even wanna comment on this one like, in general i feel like people like cupcake who start shit like that are usually sad and talentless since they have to resort to stirring stuff up like this in order to get any sort of attention. kinda like kpop stans lol.

Like, the comment was so fucking dumb, what did Chungha do to you? Just because her fans are coming for you? I-