• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

10018 posts in this topic

Posted

bts are massive hypocrites for being all about ~~speaking yourself:feelgood: and then having a concert in a country where speaking yourself can get you killed

big hit is so money hungry that they would go agains 'what they belive in' for a few more millions

Posted

twice are getting really meh nowadays I love my girlies but they're rich and popular enough where they can take bp breaks and still be grounded, JYP hasn't been this money hungry since wonder girls era

Posted

I'm here for 'Dumb litty'. 

Jiwoo is so fucking sexy omg. STOP SLEPPING ON THIS CHICK. (Same with somin). 

Posted

I'm here for 'Dumb litty'. 

Jiwoo is so fucking sexy omg. STOP SLEPPING ON THIS CHICK. (Same with somin). 

her red outfit made my jaw drop holy fuck

SHE can step on me

Posted

Why can't seventeen post on their personal Instagrams?

I heard bc of sasaengs, lovestagrams, being too informal with fans etc. But does anyone know why actually ? I miss Coups and Mingyu personal post and faces. 

And Minghaos fashion updates. 

Posted

Honestly that’s how I felt like when everyone started calling Itzy ugly in the thread. However much you nitpick their face, they’re still pretty looking kids. I don’t get why everyone thinks they’re the pinnacle of ugliness. Ig being into kpop makes you act more and more like a knet when it comes to beauty. Geez, I’ve literally seen people bash idols for their torso and shoulder sizes, as if that’s something they can completely control.

I don't actually understand why they keep calling ITZY as uglies. For me, there are the most normal-looking female idols who looks different to each other, not like other groups with similar features as others. I appreciate their beauty than any other new female groups. 

Posted

the more i watch queendom the more I hate soyeon.  She comes across as a bit of a bully if things don't go her way and her members never get a say in anything.  also she really thinks she's the shit when it's not really like that

Her “we’re the best of this generation” comment during the mess that was their Fire performance made me laugh my ass off honestly

Posted (edited)

Her “we’re the best of this generation” comment during the mess that was their Fire performance made me laugh my ass off honestly

yesss and also when they were discussing which 2ne1 song to choose, I really didn't like how she kept insisting on fire because it fit HER aesthetic. she kept putting yuqi down when she suggested something else and you could clearly see she was uncomfortable but laughing it off.  I'm really curious how things are between them behind the cameras because I've met people like soyeon before, and 99% of the time they are friendless.

and I'm still salty that they didn't give bom's part to yuqi... it could have saved some of the performance

Edited by Omega3

Posted

the more i watch queendom the more I hate soyeon.  She comes across as a bit of a bully if things don't go her way and her members never get a say in anything.  also she really thinks she's the shit when it's not really like that

i actually like soyeon but when she said "oh i don't do cute" to yuqi when they were talking about who should have sandara's hair i was like 😬 i get that everyone has a concept/role in the group but it just felt like she didn't want to risk looking ugly. 

Posted

watching the show, it’s clear that she runs the group.  When assigning roles, none of the other members could get any creative control, she took over completely , I was shocked that she didn’t even ask for their opinions (that I remember).  The show also makes it obvious how she’s the only one with charisma/most charismatic  on stage tbh, the other members just seem like back up.

Posted (edited)

her most iconic moment imo

(seriously what is she thinking with the whole ethnic hip & african~~~~ crap :alpacaworry2: its not even her first time doing this but before this fans kept defending her saying its the companys fault) 

Screenshot_20190922_200511.jpg

Edited by nayun

Posted

As someone who watched unprettyrapstar Soyeon always came across as cocky, i haven't watched queendom but i hope she isn't acting on queendom like how she was acting on unprettyrapstar.

Kards new music is disappointing its all easily forgettable party songs, jiwoo is pretty but the makeup and hairstyle is a no-no.

Posted

As someone who watched unprettyrapstar Soyeon always came across as cocky, i haven't watched queendom but i hope she isn't acting on queendom like how she was acting on unprettyrapstar.

I don't remember her being this unlikeable in pd101, maybe she picked it up afterward, anyway it's so offputting