• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

7844 posts in this topic

Posted

You know when you guys said lovelyz did sixth sense, I knew that it wasn't gonna be good and I had to watch it. Out of all the brown eyed girls song....they choose one that 90% of girl idols can't even do vocally. I honestly don't know many girl groups that have really good power vocalists or just vocalists with a slightly lower range, but it's kinda obvious this group doesn't have one (or didn't use the right person). The whole thing was like watching little girls trying to play like their moms.

Not saying they're bad vocalist, but they didn't do a song that suited them. With that said, I'm glad BEG are getting some recognition, I love them and get wait for them to comeback(presumably)!

Posted

it probably is true,  a ex-trainne said that taeyong has a bad personality, he also shoved a fan at a concert which his delulu fans are trying to justify that its fake by using a bad pixelated gif to prove that he didn't do anything,even though he straight up shoved that girl down with his shoulder.

I always thought that Lucas or jungwoo would end up being accused as bullies, I never suspected it to be taeyong because he seemed nice on camera, but I guess it was just a act. He was a good actor.

I kind of believe it too..

Jungwoo though!? He just doesn't seem like it lol. Even though I don't know the dude. 

Also didn't haechan tell a sasaeng how he didn't like Taeyong and he was mean etc but good at everything over the phone? Whatever happened with that.

Posted

With everything that's being said about Hyuna right now, I think people are being naive if they think those adults didn't know what they were getting into at Hyuna's concert. I also think they're being naive if they think she's doing any favors for sexual empowerment. She has always come off as someone who objectifies herself,(as does Jessi), rather than someone who is truly confident in her sexuality.

Posted (edited)

With everything that's being said about Hyuna right now, I think people are being naive if they think those adults didn't know what they were getting into at Hyuna's concert. I also think they're being naive if they think she's doing any favors for sexual empowerment. She has always come off as someone who objectifies herself,(as does Jessi), rather than someone who is truly confident in her sexuality.

it wasn’t her concert, she was invited to perform at a university campus. korean universities invite artists (ballad, hip hop, kpop) all the time and i’m not sure if a school campus is the best place to lift your skirt up. even her back dancer seemed shocked. i don’t dislike hyuna or anything but what she did isn’t something i’d defend her for tbh. don’t think it’s that serious nor am i scornful but it looked stupid to my eyes. 

if a male artist did the same thing by pulling his pants down i’d have felt the same way.

Edited by sk2

Posted

it wasn’t her concert, she was invited to perform at a university campus. korean universities invite artists (ballad, hip hop, kpop) all the time and i’m not sure if a school campus is a good place to lift your skirt up. even her back dancer seemed shocked. i don’t dislike hyuna or anything but what she did isn’t something i’d defend her for tbh 

Fair points. I can definitely understand the criticism of the time and place.

Posted

I kind of believe it too..

Jungwoo though!? He just doesn't seem like it lol. Even though I don't know the dude. 

Also didn't haechan tell a sasaeng how he didn't like Taeyong and he was mean etc but good at everything over the phone? Whatever happened with that.

tbh, watching nct life, it always seemed like ty was acting like SUCH a good person, as if to overcompensate something

Posted (edited)

tbh, watching nct life, it always seemed like ty was acting like SUCH a good person, as if to overcompensate something

He really does come off as the ultra best leader ever. Home boy can do everything and on top of that has the best personality.

I'm starting to see TY track differently now. 

EDIT

Just watched the vid of Taeyong shoulder knocking the girl down. I noticed and saw It looked like the guard knocked her down while he was trying to get by her? Not him. 

Edited by Velvitjin

Posted

He really does come off as the ultra best leader ever. Home boy can do everything and on top of that has the best personality.

EDIT

Just watched the vid of Taeyong shoulder knocking the girl down. I noticed and saw It looked like the guard knocked her down while he was trying to get by her? Not him. 

same, i googled that shit and there's vids from other angles and it seemed like a guard behind him pushed her, but you can't see him in the original vid cause TY js blocking the view. I really couldn't care less about NCT but it's just my opinion on that one. On the other hand, fans that defend their idols no matter what are creepy as hell. As if idols don't get personality training among other things lol.

Posted

EDIT

Yeah, they are blaming him now because, as I said, Sperm is debuting soon and fandoms are afraid they will take over their faves (I mean, with EXO and SHINee members its quite easy) so they go for the member with rumors and shit, they know SM wont deny anything and will just say he is reflecting ( They forced Baek to apologize for something he didnt say after all) so yeah. 

Lia being rich and debuting as a main vocal while being so bad makes sense now, she is probably the worst main vocal I ever saw (before that it was Bom), companies need to stop debuting golden spoon idols just because they are rich when they have 0 talents, 0 charms and 0 visuals.

Posted

bts are massive hypocrites for being all about ~~speaking yourself:feelgood: and then having a concert in a country where speaking yourself can get you killed

big hit is so money hungry that they would go agains 'what they belive in' for a few more millions

Posted

twice are getting really meh nowadays I love my girlies but they're rich and popular enough where they can take bp breaks and still be grounded, JYP hasn't been this money hungry since wonder girls era

Posted

I'm here for 'Dumb litty'. 

Jiwoo is so fucking sexy omg. STOP SLEPPING ON THIS CHICK. (Same with somin). 

Posted

I'm here for 'Dumb litty'. 

Jiwoo is so fucking sexy omg. STOP SLEPPING ON THIS CHICK. (Same with somin). 

her red outfit made my jaw drop holy fuck

SHE can step on me

Posted

Why can't seventeen post on their personal Instagrams?

I heard bc of sasaengs, lovestagrams, being too informal with fans etc. But does anyone know why actually ? I miss Coups and Mingyu personal post and faces. 

And Minghaos fashion updates.