• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

9825 posts in this topic

Posted

Gidle’s performance was beyond disappointing and people are actually mad that they’re getting downvoted by the other contestants. They’ll probably win though because this is purely fanvotes isn’t it? 

Probably, I'm so mad cause AOA deserves to win that damn thing! Slayed with their song and slayed the cover, rest of the covers were either just ok or horrible! Specially Lovelyz is a disappointment to me, I had so much hope since I love Sixth Sense but goddamn they murdered it...If they get eliminated they totally deserve it.

Posted

So i decided to click on this since it was on my recommended and im SHOOK

AN ACTUAL BADASS KPOP GIRL GROUP :amgplz:,  i hope they dont flop. But something tells me they will since international and korean kpop fans don't want to give girl groups who are from small companies and arent ''pretty'' a chance. The only girl group with who was badass and not pretty who were famous were 2ne1 but that was because they were from a big company.

link it's not showing up for me

Posted

it's 3ye - oomm ,no idea who they are but sounds decent honestly

Posted

Its neither showing up for me,i guess the account doesn't allow the videos to be shared on other sites.

it's 3ye - oomm ,no idea who they are but sounds decent honestly

i did a little research about them right now and it turn out they just debuted 4 months ago so they are rookies,they were in a previous group that only lasted a year. They are all apparently 20-21 which is so weird because they gave of mature vibes i thought they were 23-25.

Posted

Okay I know I've said here before that I don't feel any emotion from dreamcatcher's music but I take it back, their new song Deja Vu actually made me cry. And they didn't try to shove in a rap!! Quality is A+++, they deserve a win. honestly, more kpop songs should go without the unnecessary rap section

Posted

Okay I know I've said here before that I don't feel any emotion from dreamcatcher's music but I take it back, their new song Deja Vu actually made me cry. And they didn't try to shove in a rap!! Quality is A+++, they deserve a win. honestly, more kpop songs should go without the unnecessary rap section

that's what I was thinking I heard beep beep by ruann :alpacadone: I was like do you honestly need a rap my good sis 

Posted

Jeup is opening up his twitch account tomorrow. I'm crineee. Thank you Jesus what a blessed time to be alive in the kpop world. 😊

I still would like to know how onlyoneof got ovet 9 million views on Savanah for their debut.. I guess they bought them. Bc you don't hear shit about them. 

Posted

some idols got weird af airport outfits,,,so weird that they make me wonder if they had beef with their stylist or their style is actually like that....

Posted

some idols got weird af airport outfits,,,so weird that they make me wonder if they had beef with their stylist or their style is actually like that....

I feel like allll NCT units have had beef with their stylist since they debuted. 

I wonder if all this Taeyong bullying shit is true or if the person is just jealous.

Posted

BTS bon voyage became lame after season 1. BV1 was interesting because it had the feel of 7 "average" guys traveling around Europe on their own. BV2 was too gimmicky with the multiple games they had to play just to go to certain areas, i didn't even finish the last episode because the sappy letter sharing session felt so forced and scripted. BV3 was a total snoozefest, from the location, to the activities being damn near the same as BV3 and the summer packages (how many times do we have to see them swim or do water sports geez) and the fact that they made taehyung continue to film despite him being in a state of mourning due to his grandfather passing literally a day before filming and then choosing to shove their cameras in his face while he broke down into tears at the bonfire instead of giving him privacy put a taste in my mouth so terrible that i never bothered to finish watch it.  I also wish armys would stop defending the show by saying that it gives the boys a mini-vacation. It's hardly a break if they've got cameras in their face 24/7 and can't do anything they want to outside of what the director wants lol

Posted

BTS bon voyage became lame after season 1. BV1 was interesting because it had the feel of 7 "average" guys traveling around Europe on their own. BV2 was too gimmicky with the multiple games they had to play just to go to certain areas, i didn't even finish the last episode because the sappy letter sharing session felt so forced and scripted. BV3 was a total snoozefest, from the location, to the activities being damn near the same as BV3 and the summer packages (how many times do we have to see them swim or do water sports geez) and the fact that they made taehyung continue to film despite him being in a state of mourning due to his grandfather passing literally a day before filming and then choosing to shove their cameras in his face while he broke down into tears at the bonfire instead of giving him privacy put a taste in my mouth so terrible that i never bothered to finish watch it.  I also wish armys would stop defending the show by saying that it gives the boys a mini-vacation. It's hardly a break if they've got cameras in their face 24/7 and can't do anything they want to outside of what the director wants lol

Same. I watched BV1 and thought it was hilarious. I didn't get it when they started playing games every episode in the second season, it was lame.

I didn't know that about them shoving cameras in his face right after his grandpa died. What fucking POS bigshit is. 

Posted

Seventeen really utilizes the number of members they have with their outstanding choreography. 

Posted

I feel like allll NCT units have had beef with their stylist since they debuted. 

I wonder if all this Taeyong bullying shit is true or if the person is just jealous.

I feel like its too convenient now that sperm is going to debut. 

Posted

There are 18 members in nct and I just found out yesterday.

That's a lot even for a kpop group.