• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

7760 posts in this topic

Posted

Jeup is opening up his twitch account tomorrow. I'm crineee. Thank you Jesus what a blessed time to be alive in the kpop world. ūüėä

I still would like to know how onlyoneof got ovet 9 million views on Savanah for their debut.. I guess they bought them. Bc you don't hear shit about them. 

Posted

some idols got weird af airport outfits,,,so weird that they make me wonder if they had beef with their stylist or their style is actually like that....

Posted

some idols got weird af airport outfits,,,so weird that they make me wonder if they had beef with their stylist or their style is actually like that....

I feel like allll NCT units have had beef with their stylist since they debuted. 

I wonder if all this Taeyong bullying shit is true or if the person is just jealous.

Posted

BTS bon voyage became lame after season 1. BV1 was interesting because it had the feel of 7 "average" guys traveling around Europe on their own. BV2 was too gimmicky with the multiple games they had to play just to go to certain areas, i didn't even finish the last episode because the sappy letter sharing session felt so forced and scripted. BV3 was a total snoozefest, from the location, to the activities being damn near the same as BV3 and the summer packages (how many times do we have to see them swim or do water sports geez) and the fact that they made taehyung continue to film despite him being in a state of mourning due to his grandfather passing literally a day before filming and then choosing to shove their cameras in his face while he broke down into tears at the bonfire instead of giving him privacy put a taste in my mouth so terrible that i never bothered to finish watch it.  I also wish armys would stop defending the show by saying that it gives the boys a mini-vacation. It's hardly a break if they've got cameras in their face 24/7 and can't do anything they want to outside of what the director wants lol

Posted

BTS bon voyage became lame after season 1. BV1 was interesting because it had the feel of 7 "average" guys traveling around Europe on their own. BV2 was too gimmicky with the multiple games they had to play just to go to certain areas, i didn't even finish the last episode because the sappy letter sharing session felt so forced and scripted. BV3 was a total snoozefest, from the location, to the activities being damn near the same as BV3 and the summer packages (how many times do we have to see them swim or do water sports geez) and the fact that they made taehyung continue to film despite him being in a state of mourning due to his grandfather passing literally a day before filming and then choosing to shove their cameras in his face while he broke down into tears at the bonfire instead of giving him privacy put a taste in my mouth so terrible that i never bothered to finish watch it.  I also wish armys would stop defending the show by saying that it gives the boys a mini-vacation. It's hardly a break if they've got cameras in their face 24/7 and can't do anything they want to outside of what the director wants lol

Same. I watched BV1 and thought it was hilarious. I didn't get it when they started playing games every episode in the second season, it was lame.

I didn't know that about them shoving cameras in his face right after his grandpa died. What fucking POS bigshit is. 

Posted

Seventeen really utilizes the number of members they have with their outstanding choreography. 

Posted

I feel like allll NCT units have had beef with their stylist since they debuted. 

I wonder if all this Taeyong bullying shit is true or if the person is just jealous.

I feel like its too convenient now that sperm is going to debut. 

Posted

There are 18 members in nct and I just found out yesterday.

That's a lot even for a kpop group.

Posted

it probably is true,  a ex-trainne said that taeyong has a bad personality, he also shoved a fan at a concert which his delulu fans are trying to justify that its fake by using a bad pixelated gif to prove that he didn't do anything,even though he straight up shoved that girl down with his shoulder.

I always thought that Lucas or jungwoo would end up being accused as bullies, I never suspected it to be taeyong because he seemed nice on camera, but I guess it was just a act. He was a good actor.

Posted (edited)

Rant about Queendom: 

- (G)-Idle saying their performance was better than AOA's, I have to LAUGH. 
- Then (G)-Idle being downvoted by TWO groups, welp, there goes that. 
- Why TF didnt you put the damn results in this ep????????????????????
- Either Lovelyz goes home or Idle/Bom place last next ep, wont take any other result. 
- If Lovelyz wanted a girl crush concept they should have covered Mr.Mr., Run Devil Run, Red Light, The Boys, hell, even Boombayah or Kill This Love was a better choice! Sixth Sense is just HARD. 
- Bom saying she downvoted Lovelyz because they chosed a sexy song 'what they are good at' (her words) lmfao what? They are cute concept group, I- :notimp: This woman is clueless.

Edited by arinbunny

Posted (edited)

it probably is true,  a ex-trainne said that taeyong has a bad personality, he also shoved a fan at a concert which his delulu fans are trying to justify that its fake by using a bad pixelated gif to prove that he didn't do anything,even though he straight up shoved that girl down with his shoulder.

I always thought that Lucas or jungwoo would end up being accused as bullies, I never suspected it to be taeyong because he seemed nice on camera, but I guess it was just a act. He was a good actor.

Main reason why the seventh sense flopped despite being a relatively good song was because of such accusations. They have been floating around ever since 2016. I remember back in 2017? a fansite or whatever had exposed some convo she had with Haechan in which he allegedly says TY is only a pretty face and his overall personality is bad. Can't say for sure he's a credible source cause he might have had some vendetta against him at the time but I suppose it is worth mentioning.

Edited by makuhita

Posted

Funny thing is that Koreans are just as educated about race as other countries, international fans just lie to themselves to justify their idols racism.  When exo Chen was caught up in that black face +racist statement scandal Korean netizens were calling him out for being a racist piece of shit. The only people who defended Chen were international fans.

The reason why im saying this is because gidle has a lot of international fans. And international fans do mental backfips to justify their idols.   Just look at all the people supporting seungri all of them are international stans

A fansite or whatever had exposed some convo she had with Haechan in which he allegedly says TY is only a pretty face and his overall is bad.

do you have the source for that?