• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

7640 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly that’s how I felt like when everyone started calling Itzy ugly in the thread. However much you nitpick their face, they’re still pretty looking kids. I don’t get why everyone thinks they’re the pinnacle of ugliness. Ig being into kpop makes you act more and more like a knet when it comes to beauty. Geez, I’ve literally seen people bash idols for their torso and shoulder sizes, as if that’s something they can completely control.

lmao me @ this thread. people nitpick and roast idols for the most miniscule things, it’s sad. 

itzy has top-tier visuals and no one can tell me otherwise  *cough* Yeji *cough*

Posted

i’m tired of seeing Kai shirtless in everything 😒 

Im not 🌚😌

Posted

Not trying to bring Jungkook up again but is that a real tattoo? It looks fake. Personally, it looks tacky but idk. If he likes it then yay but. Is it really real ? 

Posted

Not trying to bring Jungkook up again but is that a real tattoo? It looks fake. Personally, it looks tacky but idk. If he likes it then yay but. Is it really real ? 

no one knows tbh i guess we’ll find out in a month or two if it fades or not (or maybe he’ll talk about it in the new bon voyage series) 

Posted

I feel like Sunny has an underrated look. She's always looked so pretty to me? Maybe it's because idols nowadays have the same kind of look. I know a lot of people think members of Itzy are ugly but at least they have a look that hasn't been done 1000x over.  

People will go on and on about how over excessive ps is in the idol industry but as soon as someone looks relatively normal then they're ugly? 

Most of the itzy members especially yeji have a unique look to them but yuna is so plain and average looking.

Posted

Well, what a let down with this ep performances on Queendom:

-Lovelyz: HORRIBLE, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO SIXTH SENSE!????? SOUNDS LIKE ITS BEING SING BY SOMEONE ON HELIUM.

-(G)-Idle: Boring. Again Shuhua got just one line while the rest of the groups are giving their subvocals more lines to let them shine.

-OMG: The best from today, still not at AOA's level.

Seriously, if AOA doesnt win this round I will go crazy, just waiting for the subs but I'm going to skip basically the whole ep.

Posted

lmao me @ this thread. people nitpick and roast idols for the most miniscule things, it’s sad. 

itzy has top-tier visuals and no one can tell me otherwise  *cough* Yeji *cough*

i like yeji the most too, the rest can be called "average" AT WORST. like, they're all still pretty cute. this thread is sometimes too similar to lolcow for my liking. people being pointlessly mean just cause they're anon lmao. 

maybe it's just me being a pussy, but i think shitting on someone's appearance is pretty fucking low. wish less people would chop off their bones in order to look "pretty", most idols look plastic and the same nowdays. 

Posted

So i decided to click on this since it was on my recommended and im SHOOK

AN ACTUAL BADASS KPOP GIRL GROUP :amgplz:,  i hope they dont flop. But something tells me they will since international and korean kpop fans don't want to give girl groups who are from small companies and arent ''pretty'' a chance. The only girl group with who was badass and not pretty who were famous were 2ne1 but that was because they were from a big company.

Posted

Well, what a let down with this ep performances on Queendom:

-Lovelyz: HORRIBLE, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO SIXTH SENSE!????? SOUNDS LIKE ITS BEING SING BY SOMEONE ON HELIUM.

-(G)-Idle: Boring. Again Shuhua got just one line while the rest of the groups are giving their subvocals more lines to let them shine.

-OMG: The best from today, still not at AOA's level.

Seriously, if AOA doesnt win this round I will go crazy, just waiting for the subs but I'm going to skip basically the whole ep.

Gidle’s performance was beyond disappointing and people are actually mad that they’re getting downvoted by the other contestants. They’ll probably win though because this is purely fanvotes isn’t it? 

Posted

Gidle’s performance was beyond disappointing and people are actually mad that they’re getting downvoted by the other contestants. They’ll probably win though because this is purely fanvotes isn’t it? 

Probably, I'm so mad cause AOA deserves to win that damn thing! Slayed with their song and slayed the cover, rest of the covers were either just ok or horrible! Specially Lovelyz is a disappointment to me, I had so much hope since I love Sixth Sense but goddamn they murdered it...If they get eliminated they totally deserve it.

Posted

So i decided to click on this since it was on my recommended and im SHOOK

AN ACTUAL BADASS KPOP GIRL GROUP :amgplz:,  i hope they dont flop. But something tells me they will since international and korean kpop fans don't want to give girl groups who are from small companies and arent ''pretty'' a chance. The only girl group with who was badass and not pretty who were famous were 2ne1 but that was because they were from a big company.

link it's not showing up for me

Posted

it's 3ye - oomm ,no idea who they are but sounds decent honestly

Posted

Its neither showing up for me,i guess the account doesn't allow the videos to be shared on other sites.

it's 3ye - oomm ,no idea who they are but sounds decent honestly

i did a little research about them right now and it turn out they just debuted 4 months ago so they are rookies,they were in a previous group that only lasted a year. They are all apparently 20-21 which is so weird because they gave of mature vibes i thought they were 23-25.

Posted

Okay I know I've said here before that I don't feel any emotion from dreamcatcher's music but I take it back, their new song Deja Vu actually made me cry. And they didn't try to shove in a rap!! Quality is A+++, they deserve a win. honestly, more kpop songs should go without the unnecessary rap section

Posted

Okay I know I've said here before that I don't feel any emotion from dreamcatcher's music but I take it back, their new song Deja Vu actually made me cry. And they didn't try to shove in a rap!! Quality is A+++, they deserve a win. honestly, more kpop songs should go without the unnecessary rap section

that's what I was thinking I heard beep beep by ruann :alpacadone: I was like do you honestly need a rap my good sis