• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

8335 posts in this topic

Posted

it’s already the third time fans really invaded the boys privacy (first namjoon, then jimin and then jungkook). i’m sad and disappointed but not surprised. it’s upsetting to see that there’s so many inappropriate sexual comments made by non-fans just because they finally have something “valid” to hate on him for. i hope bighit can clarify if the man in the cctv footage is really him or not so we can all just move on. 

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Whatchu bout to do throw down in the DMs? lol.. Over BTS? 

Edited by Velvitjin

Posted

please argue in private.

Posted

In my eyes, people who have issues with how bighit clarified/handled the situation (answer being a little ambiguous) secretly wish it was them dating Jungkook. I mean come on a dating news would always be a double-edged sword. Either be supported by fans with the relationship or get the brunt of the hate of the “adoring” fans. If it’s an idol he is dating, the idols would be bashed and hated on, smear campaign and all. If it’s a commoner, their privacy would be compromised and they’ll get bashed as well. Bottomline is, they hate the truth (no matter how it goes) because they can’t handle not being the one dating their bias.

Posted

it’s already the third time fans really invaded the boys privacy (first namjoon, then jimin and then jungkook). i’m sad and disappointed but not surprised. it’s upsetting to see that there’s so many inappropriate sexual comments made by non-fans just because they finally have something “valid” to hate on him for. i hope bighit can clarify if the man in the cctv footage is really him or not so we can all just move on. 

not to mention all of this comes after both jungkook and yoongi stated they regularly receive calls and texts from sasaengs as well

also not to mini mod but can we just report the mii mii person and move on? 

Posted (edited)

Wow i never felt bad for rose but now just.. This is sad

Screenshot_20190918_011227.jpg

Edited by Sab
Wtf is that

Posted

I remember back then some intl fans always complain how yg only favors 3 girls and left Lisa alone, treating her unequally compared to other members because shes not korean etc....

but I actually think Lisa and Jennie are the favorite ones, more than Jisoo and Rosé. Both of them received more endorsement deals than the rest, they seem to be invited to fashion shows and such more frequent. Talking about fanbase, I think Lisa might have the biggest fanbase, maybe smaller than Jennie, but she definitely received more attention than Jisoo and Rosé. 

I just feel bad for Rosé, she left her family to go to Korea for this career just to be treated like this. Blackpink is already doing not so hot in terms of their discography, but Jennie got a solo and Lisa got endorsements. It's just Jisoo and Rosé being left there.

Posted

I am glad hash swan is dragging the hell out of those people who are talking shit about him, like how are you going to accuse him of something then get mad when he comes out and says he isn't involved. this whole dating thing is way bigger than it needs to be and I am sad that idols have to deal with the type of shit they do when it comes to dating. 

hash swan makes amazing music btw, his voice is so cute to me 

Posted (edited)

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bi-admits-drug-charges-officially-considered-suspect/

Over weed....gtfo

I hope Hanbin can recover from this and move on to bigger and better things.

yea no shit he eventually confessed to something if they kept him in the police station for 14 hours. at that point most people would, just to be let out already. he really doesnt deserve this. 

Edited by Ayyy_1ma0

Posted

F2064506-54F3-4234-A5FB-FC9541FEFC7C.thu

NGL whatever look Lisa has on looks beyond horrible. Who did that to her... both the clothes and the makeup are horrendous.

Posted

Wow i never felt bad for rose but now just.. This is sad

Screenshot_20190918_011227.jpg

This looks like she belongs on an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog

Posted

Carats are fucking nuts. One day it's oh Jeonghan is a sexual gay predator and now he's with Sowon. You fucking nuts fucks. Make up your minds! 

I love Coldes version of DNA, fuck it up Spanish King. 

Posted

Hidden Content

Jennie is always YG’s favorite, especially the influence and money her mother has in the industry.  I think Lisa became a favorite once YG realized how big her fanbase is in SEA + potential in the international market since she’s the most model-like (looks + height/body). Jisoo gained attention as someone who has an actress feel so YG pushed her to do that role in Arthdal to start to prospective acting career. Rosé has always been about singing but YG is not about that so she gets ignored.

F2064506-54F3-4234-A5FB-FC9541FEFC7C.thu

NGL whatever look Lisa has on looks beyond horrible. Who did that to her... both the clothes and the makeup are horrendous.

1) if it’s their regular makeup artist, it makes sense why it’s a shitty job. Have you seen that youtube video where she does the makeup of someone from a magazine or something. She spilled her own tea that it’s usually the girls’ idea on what to their makeup should be, on top of doing a shitty job at the most basic smoky eye makeup. In Lisa’s case here, i think she wants to be edgy. Idea may be good but execution, as always, is done poorly. Her clothes will always be the same case wherein she gets the shortest stick.

2) if it’s the magazine’s stylist, i think Lisa’s the only one they are allowed to make edgy looks. Like they’ll ask YG who among the 4 can they force to wear weird clothes and it will always be Lisa, because the other three are afraid to try because they’re not sure if they will still look pretty. Because they are all about staying pretty. Lisa’s the only brave one to go through with it.

But either way, the look is REALLY BAD

Posted

Everyone adored AOA's performance on Queendom last week. I think it's a really great remix of Egoistic, their outfits and stage look great, and the crossdressing dancers were pretty cool. But I still feel disappointed with them because they didn't sound like they were singing live. It sounded like a heavily edited studio version. I still feel like rather than bringing raw talent to the stage they brought... more good looks, just less blatantly sexy and ass-focused than they normally are. 

I'm a Mamamoo stan so take this with a grain of salt!!