• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

8335 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I used to say jaeyoon was the visual hole in SF9 but now this man is coming for me with a vengeance. He got foooiiinnneee outta nowhere like wtf every new pic he looks better. This last vlive I was shook.

Yall I think Jeup is about to start a twitch gaming channel and I'm here for itttt. I hope its like Hongbins and he doesn't sing all fucking day on it though lmao. 

Edited by Velvitjin

Posted (edited)

So they went together. Bighit don't lie and tell us it was a coincidence. It's extremely unlikely that they met at the same place, at the same time, at the same guesthouse. I don't care if they date or not. But it's shitty when they lie to us about it. They probably went together, come on.

when you have an insanely large fanbase, there are definitely gonna be some crazy bitches out there. hell, wasn't there an incident where fans literally snuck into their hotel room and interrupted their v-live?

imagine having no privacy; everyone wants to know what you're doing, who you're talking to and who you're dating. its suffocating and i don't blame them for hiding shit like that from the public, relationship or not

i don't understand how you don't get that. put yourself in their shoes. 

Edited by Healing
not really an opinion

Posted (edited)

when you have an insanely large fanbase, there are definitely gonna be some crazy bitches out there. hell, wasn't there an incident where fans literally snuck into their hotel room and interrupted their v-live?

imagine having no privacy; everyone wants to know what you're doing, who you're talking to and who you're dating. its suffocating and i don't blame them for hiding shit like that from the public, relationship or not

i don't understand how you don't get that. put yourself in their shoes. 

Well, that is my opinion. I don't believe in lies. I'd rather they tell us the truth and live with the consequences. And BTS will at some point in their life get tired of the lies too. I don't understand why you don't get it. 

Many already don't believe the bullshit. It just makes it worse when they keep denying. Let all idols be open about dating and there will be less and less sasaengs, when it gets normalised. It works in the US. Korean fans are obsessed with them and think they own them. It destroys their fantasy and that's why they invade their privacy. 

Edited by MiMii
typo

Posted

I cant see shit on that pic about the bts member dating, I wont lie. 

Posted (edited)

Well, that is my opinion. I don't believe in lies. I'd rather they tell us the truth and live with the consequences. And BTS will at some point in their life get tired of the lies too. I don't understand why you don't get it. 

Many already don't believe the bullshit. It just makes it worse when they keep denying. Let all idols be open about dating and there will be less and less sasaengs, when it gets normalised. It works in the US. Korean fans are obsessed with them and think they own them. It destroys their fantasy and that's why they invade their privacy. 

i admire your cause but consider that youre asking real human beings with jobs and reputations to lay everything down on the line to attempt to change a society, culture and industry that have been largely unchanged for decades. not everyone is hyuna and edawn. not everyone wants to be jihyo and daniel. if bighit is lying theyre lying because jungkook isnt ready to go public with it and that's his right. but i also dont know how many people have to tell you she already has a boyfriend before you accept it lol

also she released a statement an hour ago, explaining they are not involved. i understand it but not sufficiently enough to translate. i hope someone here can. 

Screenshot_20190917_092949.jpg

Edited by Ayyy_1ma0

Posted

I don't think the dating scandal is real and being covered up. As much as kpop fans love to think that everything has a hidden agenda, I don't think this one is it. Nearly everybody involved has already denied it so it's obviously not true. His alleged girlfriend and her friends have nothing to lose by coming out against Bighit's statement, kind of like Hyuna so why would they lie about it as well. Unless, Bighit was to sue her but that's just far fetched. Even if she did get little backlash from young, naive fans, they aren't the ones coming to her business and helping her career. It would be nice for BTS to just make a statement against the industry standards one day, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. There's no point trying to prove it otherwise. 

Posted (edited)

How the heck did Hash Swan get dragged into the BTS dating scandal, he ain't even THAT tall to be the guy in the photo.

How are some Armys saying 'Don't think you're as handsome as Jungkook' to HS when they mistook them to be the same when they don't even look alike, so brainless 😭

Edited by shumikaz

Posted (edited)

How the heck did Hash Swan get dragged into the BTS dating scandal, he ain't even THAT tall to be the guy in the photo.

How are some Armys saying 'Don't think you're as handsome as Jungkook' to HS when they mistook them to be the same when they don't even look alike, so brainless 😭

Army's are straight up delusional dickheads. 

Edited by Velvitjin

Posted (edited)

Army's are straight up delusional dickheads. 

They keep thinking Hash was the one who started spreading the photo when the guy posted it to clarify it wasn't him. K-armys were the ones that kept asking Hash if it was him or not and now i-armys are just showing they literally can't read. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by shumikaz

Posted

omg. stop suffocating them you jealous bitch

Posted

They keep thinking Hash was the one who started spreading the photo when the guy posted it to clarify it wasn't him. K-armys were the ones that kept asking Hash if it was him or not and now i-armys are just showing they literally can't read. 🤦🏻‍♀️

int fans in general are dumb bitches who dont know korean and make assumptions based on auto translate

Posted

I don't think the dating scandal is real and being covered up. As much as kpop fans love to think that everything has a hidden agenda, I don't think this one is it. Nearly everybody involved has already denied it so it's obviously not true. His alleged girlfriend and her friends have nothing to lose by coming out against Bighit's statement, kind of like Hyuna so why would they lie about it as well. Unless, Bighit was to sue her but that's just far fetched. Even if she did get little backlash from young, naive fans, they aren't the ones coming to her business and helping her career. It would be nice for BTS to just make a statement against the industry standards one day, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. There's no point trying to prove it otherwise. 

Well, she probably doesnt want to get harassed like the guy did just for denying its him in the pic. Army are going nuts over this, thats probably why BH denied.

Posted

im not rly a fan of the8's current hairstyle in fear. he looks better with parted bangs and smooth hair;;

Posted

omg. stop suffocating them you jealous bitch

Yeah call me a bitch!!

dm me and insult me again lol