• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

10102 posts in this topic

Posted

The video's contents are sad but the THUMBNAIL LMAO

"Why You Should NOT Date A Kpop Idol"

Screenshot_20190915-060318_Chrome.jpg

Posted

It seems like idols dating isn't a big thing anymore, we've had so many idols come out in 2019 as couples and their careers are still going and they haven't gotten much hate for it. 

I think Ravi and Chungha are a couple. 

For how nuts stans esp Army is I'm surprised none of them have killed anyone from other fandoms yet. 

Posted (edited)

This is so sad..Zelo can't even get a million views, bap used to be so popular in 2012-13 but kpop fans can be cruel one minute they love you and the second they completely forget about you.. :alpacaworry2:

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

KARD is coming back with a single and i gotta say, Dumb Litty is a really cringe song title.....

Posted (edited)

KARD is coming back with a single and i gotta say, Dumb Litty is a really cringe song title.....

I actually love it, especially given the fact that the big titty man himself BM helped produce the song, it’s so him lmao

Edited by Healing

Posted (edited)

This is so sad..Zelo can't even get a million views, bap used to be so popular in 2012-13 but kpop fans can be cruel one minute they love you and the second they completely forget about you.. :alpacaworry2:

Yeah it makes me really sad how under appreciated Zelo and Jongeup are with their new musical paths and the wrest of BAP. And of course Yongguk solo music barely got any recognition when it's excellent. I can't stress it enough how I wish they got love.

But it's really TS fault more so than the fans. I was a fan of BAP when they first debuted and to this day, forever a baby but then bts came along while they were on their shit hiatus and not many babyz stuck around. 

Edited by 00000000000

Posted

Yeah it makes me really sad how under appreciated Zelo and Jongeup are with their new musical paths and the wrest of BAP. And of course Yongguk solo music barely got any recognition when it's excellent. I can't stress it enough how I wish they got love.

But it's really TS fault more so than the fans. I was a fan of BAP when they first debuted and to this day, forever a baby but then bts came along while they were on their shit hiatus and not many babyz stuck around. 

Most people left the fandom and forgot about bap because they thought they were disbanding and didn't know when their hiatus was going to end, it has nothing to do with another group I also had no idea bts existed then and I'm sure alot of babyz didn't either. They just thought bap was disbanding and they moved on.  The babyz who ended up staying were so judgemental omg, when bap came back from their hiatus and started making songs that weren't rap their fans left :-/

Posted

Why does every Kpop unpopular opinion videos seem to be made by ~*edgy*~ kpop fans who think their opinions are so "offensive" when in reality most of them are just normal opinions that usually a lot of people can agree with? 

Like no, you're not special by saying you don't like certain concept or group or a certain song. 

Posted (edited)

Why does every Kpop unpopular opinion videos seem to be made by ~*edgy*~ kpop fans who think their opinions are so "offensive" when in reality most of them are just normal opinions that usually a lot of people can agree with? 

Like no, you're not special by saying you don't like certain concept or group or a certain song. 

they’re really bringing out the music degrees they wish they had so they can validate why they don’t like (90% of the time it’s smth popular) xyz like people actually care just say you don’t like it and go focus that energy on your fav instead of writing a five paragraph single spaced synopsis about why xyz sucks and why everyone else should hate it

Edited by b71

Posted (edited)

Most people left the fandom and forgot about bap because they thought they were disbanding and didn't know when their hiatus was going to end, it has nothing to do with another group I also had no idea bts existed then and I'm sure alot of babyz didn't either. They just thought bap was disbanding and they moved on.  The babyz who ended up staying were so judgemental omg, when bap came back from their hiatus and started making songs that weren't rap their fans left :-/

True. I still over anyone blame TS. And I still have a liiitttle hope Yongguk might sign some of them to his label. 

True but I actually loved their new music once they came back from their hiatus I honestly think it was better than when the debuted. 

All in all it just sucks and I wish things turned out differently than they have. 

Edited by 00000000000

Posted

Izone’s Japanese discography is just sad.

Yeah can they please fix it!? Suki To Iwasetai sounded great, I think vampire could be sooo good if it was produced better! (and if they didn't sing it in falsetto, or however else you would describe their voices?) Also, the dance was a bit too Girl Crush-y for the song.

I also wanna say that I saw some information about Sakura having previous scandals in Japan, involving bullying other members and behaving unprofessionally.I think I remember someone saying that many people outside of Japan don't know about it? I just want to share the info so people can be aware of the incidents and form their own opinion.

source 1 (addresses a sketchy "date" she went on, twitter bullying scandal/ faked being hacked, other unprofessional behavior/laziness) https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/the-truth-about-iz-one-sakura-warning-somewhat-long-post.292722/

source 2 (addresses twitter bullying again, and rude behavior toward other J idols) https://www.kpopmap.com/produce-48-rumored-center-trainee-causes-netizens-to-frown-upon-her-past/

Posted (edited)

Carats really acting sensitive and immature bc Jeonghan playfully groped Chan. Like stop it they are friends and oblvs pledis didn't have a problem with it bc they uploaded it with it being right at the beginning. And some of them are grossed out, saying he's gay, Jeonghan did sexual harassment to him or a predator now tf. Jeez can they grow up, people play like that when they are close. That's why kpop idiols can't be themselves and really joke around with their fans bc of stuff like this. I kind of think he was just checking Dinos zipper and it startled him.

But then they are saying in the same breath the ring ceremony was like them all getting married to each other and shipping them like.. Bruh

Also 

Idk what Jessi is doing to her face but she looks good. I wonder if she's gotten butt implants or something. 

Edited by 00000000000

Posted

/r/kpop really trying to justify BTS’s 1 MONTH of rest lmao it’s kinda gross

they deserved more than just a single month zzz

Posted

Wasnt bts on hiatus? Why are they back again? Pff, did BH just say that to make fans happy for one month? 🙄

Posted

Wasnt bts on hiatus? Why are they back again? Pff, did BH just say that to make fans happy for one month? 🙄

When I heard they were going on hiatus I thought they meant for like a year or something. Now I hear they’re coming back next month? A joke™️

On an unrelated note, you don’t get to moan about ppl being too close at airports underneath the fansite pic you reposted on your account for likes, pick a side pls