• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

7792 posts in this topic

Posted

So the jeonghah situation blew up on Twitter. You see it's things like this why members start to distance from each other. Yes jeonghan did touch Dino's crotch but it was in a obvious joke way and all the members laughed, calm down fujoshis. Like you've never playfully slapped your friends butt or done something similar to jeonghan. 

Carats really acting sensitive and immature bc Jeonghan playfully groped Chan. Like stop it they are friends and oblvs pledis didn't have a problem with it bc they uploaded it with it being right at the beginning. And some of them are grossed out, saying he's gay, Jeonghan did sexual harassment to him or a predator now tf. Jeez can they grow up, people play like that when they are close. That's why kpop idiols can't be themselves and really joke around with their fans bc of stuff like this. I kind of think he was just checking Dinos zipper and it startled him.

But then they are saying in the same breath the ring ceremony was like them all getting married to each other and shipping them like

Posted

So the jeonghah situation blew up on Twitter. You see it's things like this why members start to distance from each other. Yes jeonghan did touch Dino's crotch but it was in a obvious joke way and all the members laughed, calm down fujoshis. Like you've never playfully slapped your friends butt or done something similar to jeonghan. 

Are you agreeing or? Lol

Posted

Are you agreeing or? Lol

Yes :meowplz:

Posted

I'm 50/50 on 'Fear' by seventeen. It's growing on me. 

IF ANOTHER KPOP GROUP HITS THE WOAH I'M AFKGHKGDFJHHHDSHKKSFGV OMFGGGG.

kpop idiols wear out popular American dances long after they've died. 

I'm so happy dabbing is finally dying down with them. 

Posted

People are fighting on twitter wherever jungkook is dating or not

Posted (edited)

People are fighting on twitter wherever jungkook is dating or not

He probably is and good for him. Sasaengs shouldn't keep stuff like this private. Don't get me wrong, they're crazy stalkers, but bts or any other idol shouldn't have to date in secret or else nothing will ever change. I see it as a good thing when stuff like this surfaces. Wipes out a good portion of fake fans. Bad for the company though, haha!

Edited by MiMii
typo

Posted (edited)

He probably is and good for him. Sasaengs shouldn't keep stuff like this private. Don't get me wrong, they're crazy stalkers, but bts or any other idol shouldn't have to date in secret or else nothing will ever change. I see it as a good thing when stuff like this surfaces. Wipes out a good portion of fake fans. Bad for the company though, haha!

i honestly couldnt disagree more. these people have a right to privacy as much as you or me or anyone else. bts are not on a dating ban, and most of their fans will not abandon them over being regular human beings with emotions, but nobody (and especially not fucking stalkers) has the right to take the choice of being public or staying private about their romantic relationships away regardless of that. not to mention there are numerous dangers for the significant other who is not famous in this situation - from threats, salking, doxxing to even worse. and we all see the backlash idols face. 

i think we all agree that dating bans and secret relationships are dumb, unnecessary and inhumane but its not only a matter of should or shouldnt have to, its a matter of personal choice and preference as well.

these people have actual lives, its more than just doing spring cleaning in the fandom and how you can boil down a fundamental invasion of privacy to just that is honestly beyond me. 

Edited by Ayyy_1ma0

Posted (edited)

butt and genitals are not the same thing and no, i have never in my life playfully touched my friend's genitals but do go off. whatever they do in private, they could keep it off camera, especially since they're idols and they should know at this point that thirsty ass fans are gonna lose their shit. tin foil hat, maybe that's why he did it on camera, to get more people to talk about them, who knows

edit: on JK note... it's so creepy how fast the fans found out and also stalked HER sns. wish people would get it through their heads that they're too ugly and creepy for their fav to even notice them, let alone date them. :doge:

Edited by vader_chan

Posted

The “fake fans” are the ones spending endless amounts of money to see their favorite member all the time, so what’s really the point of getting rid of them. Idols being exposed as being taken should be up to the idol themselves and not some crazy fucker who thinks it’s okay to leak their dating status cause their rotten heart was broken.

Posted

Its annoying when i-fans constantly comment “english pls” on idol’s social media but its also hilarious how angry kfans get talking bout “i-roaches need to learn korean if they’re a fan of korean artists” what about having your idols learn more than 2 rehearsed sentances in english when they promote in the US? Or only having one member attempt to spean english in American interviews. They want western validation and want their idols to promote in the west so bad , but trip about i-fans asking for english? hilarious.

Posted

BigHit have now denied the rumors about JK dating, and is apparently planing on taking legal action about the leaked CCTV photo.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/076/0003468701

This mini twitter thread has translated some of the info from the article I think

https://twitter.com/kpop_herald/status/1173775312238170112?s=21

@BigHitEnt said Jungkook's dating rumor is not true. "During the vacation, Jungkook visited Geojedo and found out acquaintance from tattoo shop was also visiting the place. So they ate together and went to noraebang (singing room) together."

"Big Hit is unfortunate that the personal daily life of our artist during its extended vacation was spread with the distortion (of the facts)."

"We will check whether there was leak of CCTV footage and illegal filming, and respond with strict legal action against breach of privacy and leak of personal information. Big Hit will also take legal action against circulation of false information."

Posted (edited)

BigHit have now denied the rumors about JK dating, and is apparently planing on taking legal action about the leaked CCTV photo.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/076/0003468701

This mini twitter thread has translated some of the info from the article I think

https://twitter.com/kpop_herald/status/1173775312238170112?s=21

Hidden Content

So they went together. Bighit don't lie and tell us it was a coincidence. It's extremely unlikely that they met at the same place, at the same time, at the same guesthouse. I don't care if they date or not. But it's shitty when they lie to us about it. They probably went together, come on.

Edited by MiMii
typo

Posted

Jungkook’s dating news aside, his hand tatt (fake or real) looks stupidly childish. It looks more like scrapbooking stickers. But hey it’s his body so he do what he wants and i’m just someone who doesn’t appreciate the design and dEeP mEaNiNg behind it *shrugs shoulders*

Posted

So they went together. Bighit don't lie and tell us it was a coincidence. It's extremely unlikely that they met at the same place, at the same time, at the same guesthouse. I don't care if they date or not. But it's shitty when they lie to us about it. They probably went together, come on.

doesn't matter if bighit lied or not. An idol's personal life is not part of your business no matter how much you like them.