• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

9419 posts in this topic

Posted

That must be edited :waatplz:

Idk if it is or not and I can‚Äôt tell if the pic was posted by someone who absolutely hates her cause there‚Äôs no source ūüėĘ probably a really angry sasaeng.¬†

Posted

Here is a video showing his face clearly, he was apparently at the pub.

https://lolcow.farm/m/src/1567210040341.webm

This will only be an issue bc he is with girls lol

yall really need to learn how to google shit btw 

literally typed Jimin paris into search on twitter

anyway, calm ur tits, if it ends up being a scandal it's gonna be cause armchairs are gonna lose their shit over their uwu gay flower boi drinking with a white girl. i hope he's getting sum...he seems like he's having fun. i just hope people don't start following him around.

This

15A96063-4D6C-45A1-BC08-455B3278463D.png

WHA-

Posted

In some pictures her nose looks different and in some it looks exactly the same to how it is now.

Hidden Content

she definitely got one.  She had a hooked nose before.  I see why she would have had to get it done but it's a very poor job considering her face proportions and also her nostrils.... (the video also shows the skin bleaching)

https://youtu.be/HcG8y-0-QjQ

I suppose it just depends on when she became a trainee. It does look the same so I can see how they wrote it off as false but her nose still looks thinner and more upturned than pre debut. She did have a "hook" bump on her nose and now its sloped. It's not bad it just throws me off sometimes when they do poor contouring / whitewashing. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

damn that looks rough. 

Posted

Are we really just gonna assume this is a legit picture or wha? Looks like a 40 yo woman. 

Posted

yall really need to learn how to google shit btw 

literally typed Jimin paris into search on twitter

anyway, calm ur tits, if it ends up being a scandal it's gonna be cause armchairs are gonna lose their shit over their uwu gay flower boi drinking with a white girl. i hope he's getting sum...he seems like he's having fun. i just hope people don't start following him around.

if you removed the week-old crust from your eyes and clicked on the link i quoted you'd see that i was talking about the video of him just standing in the club. I didn't bother to comment on the other vid, (which I already saw and did not care about) because it didn't change the fact that he wasn't doing anything scandalous and that most armys i saw when i searched his name on twt were only mad that he can't do shit without someone filming him and posting it for attention. Also idk why you're telling me to "calm my tits" when all i did was state the reactions of the fandom at the time  because someone asked and state that him hanging out in a pub isn't a scandal? If you're trying to pick a fight because i hurt ya feelings 70 pages ago or something, either make your shit make sense or get over it lol

Posted (edited)

Are we really just gonna assume this is a legit picture or wha? Looks like a 40 yo woman. 

I mean she had dyed her hair this color before

22F20988-FB56-47F9-AAA4-338668FA2762.thu

And tons of fans do know that it’s her and some even use it as a meme so.... it could’ve been photoshopped but it really does look exactly like her 

Really just gonna chock it up to being a horrible photo

Edited by jb-ist

Posted

if you removed the week-old crust from your eyes and clicked on the link i quoted you'd see that i was talking about the video of him just standing in the club. I didn't bother to comment on the other vid, (which I already saw and did not care about) because it didn't change the fact that he wasn't doing anything scandalous and that most armys i saw when i searched his name on twt were only mad that he can't do shit without someone filming him and posting it for attention. Also idk why you're telling me to "calm my tits" when all i did was state the reactions of the fandom at the time  because someone asked and state that him hanging out in a pub isn't a scandal? If you're trying to pick a fight because i hurt ya feelings 70 pages ago or something, either make your shit make sense or get over it lol

calm down armchair. you keep losing your shit over people joking how this is a "scandal" is really hilarious. also, a lot fans did get pissy cause their oppar is drinking with a white chick lmao.

as i said, i hope he's getting his d wet. he's finally acting like a normal 20 something year old man, and i'm here for it.

I mean she had dyed her hair this color before

22F20988-FB56-47F9-AAA4-338668FA2762.thu

And tons of fans do know that it’s her and some even use it as a meme so.... it could’ve been photoshopped but it really does look exactly like her 

Really just gonna chock it up to being a horrible photo

i mean, i doubt that ugly pic was shooped but, it's just a really bad pic...no make up, really shitty angle and horrid quality. i still think all of twice look uncanny af, but i dont get why people use that photo as proof of anything, everyone has shitty photos, what even. 

Posted

calm down armchair. you keep losing your shit over people joking how this is a "scandal" is really hilarious. also, a lot fans did get pissy cause their oppar is drinking with a white chick lmao.

as i said, i hope he's getting his d wet. he's finally acting like a normal 20 something year old man, and i'm here for it.

i mean, i doubt that ugly pic was shooped but, it's just a really bad pic...no make up, really shitty angle and horrid quality. i still think all of twice look uncanny af, but i dont get why people use that photo as proof of anything, everyone has shitty photos, what even. 

That pic deadass made me feel pretty, cause all my pics are bad but not THAT bad. Wish I had skills to do my makeup and look x1000 better tho

Posted (edited)

that "bad" photo of nayeon...isn't it obvious that it's edited? look at her eye line- they're pixelated so someone photoshopped it weird. plus they dragged down her septum(?). idk if anything else is edited but her nose + eyes definitely are in the pic lmao if you zoom in you can see her irises her all wobbly bc her eyes have been heavily edited. i've seen antis do the same to pristin's (rip) kyla, exo's baekhyun and bts' taehyung/jungkook. some of y'all are really mean lolol

and i dont think the a large part of the fandom is freaking out over the fact jimin hung out with some white girl. we're just upset that his trust had been betrayed like that (he told the "fan" not to post the video) plus he's getting shit for having harmless fun. i saw comments going like "bts should never go to bars and clubs and hang out with women bc they need to set an example!!! they're idols so therefore they're products so they should know better than to be seen with women in pubic". idk. i just find this really sad. yeah, he's an idol so the lack of privacy is a "given" but he was just having fun at a pub where you can play games. like, let bts breathe a little. isn't it more down to earth of jimin to hang out with his fans rather than to ignore them and tell them to fuck off? dudes gonna have major trust issues now if he didnt have any before 

also just because you hang out with someone who's the opposite sex doesn't mean you wanna bang them so the whole "omg jimin is getting laid lol! delulu fan girls calm ur tits xD" comments are just as stupid as obsessed fans crying that jimin hung out with girls. 

Edited by sk2

Posted

and i dont think anyone is really freaking out over the fact jimin hung out with some white girl. we're just upset that his trust had been betrayed like that (he told the "fan" not to post the video) plus he's getting shit for having harmless fun. i saw comments going like "bts should never go to bars and clubs and hang out with women bc they need to set an example!!! they're idols so therefore they're products so they should know better than to be seen with women in pubic". idk. i just find this really sad. yeah, he's an idol so the lack of privacy is a "given" but he was just having fun at a pub where you can play games. like, let bts breathe a little. isn't it more down to earth of jimin to hang out with his fans rather than to ignore them and tell them to fuck off?

also just because you hang out with someone who's the opposite sex doesn't mean you wanna bang them so the whole "omg jimin is getting laid lol! delulu fan girls calm ur tits xD" comments are just as stupid as obsessed fans crying that jimin hung out with girls. 

omg you were there? wow how neat! i wish i heard him say not to post the vid

that aside tho, i agree that posting the vid is kinda lame, but honestly this aint the first or the last time that's happened. he's one of the most popular people on the planet now, he should know how people are , especially younger fans. wish we had the same energy when that chick posted her vid of hanging from that nugu idol's neck and almost kissed him. but everyone praised her for almost getting "an idol" no one gave a shit that she probably fucked him over royally (just cause she couldn't stand not being able to brag about it lmfao) 

i guess what i wanted to say is, stan twt is hypocritical and obnoxious and while i agree it's shitty to follow idols and post vids, i for one am glad to know bts is finally enjoying life like normal people their age for once.

and i stand by my statement that a lot of delulu 12yo fans should really get a life. despite muting everything BTS related on twitter, i still get to see some shit that fandom says and it's exactly what i expected.

Posted (edited)

omg you were there? wow how neat! i wish i heard him say not to post the vid

? the op (or her friend standing next to her) of the vid said he asked not to post it. it makes sense that he would too, considering that how crazy fans can get the moment they find out the location bts have been to. are you discussing something u dont know the details of? 

moving on, i dont think i'm going to watch queendom despite oh my girl being on it... obviously bigger artists with a bigger fandom will have the upper hand. i want oh my girl to win but do they even have a chance against mamamoo or park bom :/ made me sad that seolhyun was SO excited about the prize and said "i thought comeback shows were only for popular boy groups" 

Edited by sk2

Posted (edited)

? the op (or her friend standing next to her) of the vid said he asked not to post it. it makes sense that he would too, considering that how crazy fans can get the moment they find out the location bts have been to. are you discussing something u dont know the details of? 

nah i'm just saying it makes less sense for any of the people involved to openly say they did exactly what he asked them not to do? 

also, by the time i found the OP ig acc it was already privated ... so, if you have screenshots or even better a video of her saying it i'd much appreciate it. just so i can be in the loop thanks :) 

edit: also yall do know they could just post the vid like, a day later or so to avoid fans stalking him? or he could have just refused to be filmed? like, honestly to me it's pretty dumb to trust random people like this but hey, to each their own lol

Edited by vader_chan

Posted

nah i'm just saying it makes less sense for any of the people involved to openly say they did exactly what he asked them not to do? 

also, by the time i found the OP ig acc it was already privated ... so, if you have screenshots or even better a video of her saying it i'd much appreciate it. just so i can be in the loop thanks :) 

edit: also yall do know they could just post the vid later to avoid fans stalking him? or he could have just refused to be filmed? like, honestly to me it's pretty dumb to trust random people like this but hey, to each their own lol

Screenshot 2019-08-31 at 20.12.36.png