• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

7377 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

omg you were there? wow how neat! i wish i heard him say not to post the vid

? the op (or her friend standing next to her) of the vid said he asked not to post it. it makes sense that he would too, considering that how crazy fans can get the moment they find out the location bts have been to. are you discussing something u dont know the details of? 

moving on, i dont think i'm going to watch queendom despite oh my girl being on it... obviously bigger artists with a bigger fandom will have the upper hand. i want oh my girl to win but do they even have a chance against mamamoo or park bom :/ made me sad that seolhyun was SO excited about the prize and said "i thought comeback shows were only for popular boy groups" 

Edited by sk2

Posted (edited)

? the op (or her friend standing next to her) of the vid said he asked not to post it. it makes sense that he would too, considering that how crazy fans can get the moment they find out the location bts have been to. are you discussing something u dont know the details of? 

nah i'm just saying it makes less sense for any of the people involved to openly say they did exactly what he asked them not to do? 

also, by the time i found the OP ig acc it was already privated ... so, if you have screenshots or even better a video of her saying it i'd much appreciate it. just so i can be in the loop thanks :) 

edit: also yall do know they could just post the vid like, a day later or so to avoid fans stalking him? or he could have just refused to be filmed? like, honestly to me it's pretty dumb to trust random people like this but hey, to each their own lol

Edited by vader_chan

Posted

nah i'm just saying it makes less sense for any of the people involved to openly say they did exactly what he asked them not to do? 

also, by the time i found the OP ig acc it was already privated ... so, if you have screenshots or even better a video of her saying it i'd much appreciate it. just so i can be in the loop thanks :) 

edit: also yall do know they could just post the vid later to avoid fans stalking him? or he could have just refused to be filmed? like, honestly to me it's pretty dumb to trust random people like this but hey, to each their own lol

Screenshot 2019-08-31 at 20.12.36.png

Posted

I'm late, but ITZY reminds me of Gfriend in the sense that none of them are amazingly strikingly beautiful to be the visual but they're not flat out ugly either lol.

Posted

I'm late, but ITZY reminds me of Gfriend in the sense that none of them are amazingly strikingly beautiful to be the visual but they're not flat out ugly either lol.

but Gfriend makes it up in the sense their talents are above average 

Posted (edited)

a MESS .  

Im not sure what the song is aiming for tbh, the dance break especially threw me off, but it could be worse. 

Eddy(?) just sticks out so much and not in a good way.  Honestly could not make out a word of what he was rapping. 

Edited by CrysCrys

Posted

Henry always gave me a creepy perverted vibe I would be surprised if a few women came forward claiming sexual harassment, if there haven't been already

Posted

I need to make a damn thread on Sulli.

Any news on when Jungsis S2 is airing?

Posted

Screenshot 2019-08-31 at 20.12.36.png

wow, i literally do not know which one of them involved is dumber...him getting drunk and making it easier for them to record, this bitch recording AND THEN saying he asked her not to post after posting it? what? 

tragic. 

Posted

I'm shook BTS don't have their own thread on here... 

Posted

I'm shook BTS don't have their own thread on here... 

I dont know what bts did for them to be problematic enough for you to think they deserve a thread...now armys on the other hand deserve a thread lol

Posted (edited)

I dont know what bts did for them to be problematic enough for you to think they deserve a thread...now armys on the other hand deserve a thread lol

I don't know other than what I hear on here about BTS, I don't follow them. Never have really. You have to be problematic to have a thread on here? Just they are so big and they are talked about enough that I would think they would and people have enough problems with them, their company, army etc lol it could be a thread all BTS related.....I'm sure it would fill up quick. 

Edited by 00000000000

Posted (edited)

I don't know other than what I hear on here about BTS, I don't follow them. Never have really. You have to be problematic to have a thread on here? Just they are so big and they are talked about enough that I would think they would and people have enough problems with them, their company, army etc lol it could be a thread all BTS related.....I'm sure it would fill up quick. 

I mean this a gossip site..and most threads here are about people who are generally problematic or aren't liked. 

it looks like hyuna's face is slowly starting to go back to normal, she still looks anemic and is dressing like a granny but she looks alot better and healthier.

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

i wouldn’t mind a thread just on armys.. that fandom is an absolute mess