• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

6268 posts in this topic

Posted

Blue or green contacts don't really look good on kidols. Of course some of them can really pull it off the look, but most of the times it looks pretty fake and unnatural to me. 

but that being said, Taehyung can definitely  snatch my heart whenever he wears blue contacts. 

FF94C230-6F7B-4C6C-8FF4-02320187E90F.thu 

Posted

Never been into Winner, tried listening to their new song and it's trash. Who composed it? It's so full of auto-tuned. 

Nayeon is the least good looking member in Twice. 

Posted

- I want to understand, but I can’t see why Wanna One is so loved. Most are good looking and talented but their music is so average, there’s no lasting impression to be felt

- All big fandoms are toxic and annoying but ARMYs will always be better in character than EXO-Ls. Exo fans were nasty while Exo was on top and now that the hype is dying down they are only getting more of their jimmies rustled

- I liked Mic Drop and DNA but the only reason reaction videos on low subbed channels are getting so many views is because Army wants to see black people validate their favs

- Music videos can make you like an otherwise awful song. Signal is an awful song, but if I watch the music video, the dance is cute enough to make the song tolerable

signal is fucking terrible 

Posted

Super unpopular opinion:

I like when idols use color contacts

Yes even the ones that are super blue and green.

Posted

i am completely fine with idols getting plastic surgery, if it makes them happy then why should anyone have a problem with it 

Posted

Oh god noo I hate the way the contacts look on them :/ they get all crossed eyed it's hilarious lmao.

Speaking of stans not being able to take critisism, I made the same comment about how tired I am of BlackPink somewhere else and boy.. did I got attacked by rabbid 13yo 

Posted

Speaking of the coloured contacts I used to really hate them especially years ago when I first noticed them being used by idols but I think recently the contacts look a little better quality and in videos can sometimes capture well. I still don't love them or even like them a lot but I see an improvement and feel less awkward from seeing them being worn, I think they should only be worn for MVs because editing and production will ensure that they work best and don't look like halloween costume junk. ;)

When I was younger and I first got into KPOP I was only a fan of boygroups and some girlgroups with a badass sort of concept but now I can't really stand that sort of thing and now listen to pretty much only cutesy girlgroups. I used to think the sickly sweet sort of sound and style was cringy but now I love it. :alpacalove:

Posted

Apink's Namjoo apperantly got plastic surgery and I didn't even recognize her at first:alpacasad:

Posted

•Overprotective fans are really weird and creepy
• Artists who are overrated : Blackpink, Miso, Holland, BTS
•Just because you think that some hairstyles are bad on idols and that they should not wear them, it doesnt mean that they cant like/wear them. Same goes for clothes.
•Idols leaving their groups is okay and fans should not bash them for that.
•It is okay to not buy albums.

Posted

Apink's Namjoo apperantly got plastic surgery and I didn't even recognize her at first:alpacasad:

Honestly if I was her, I would sue the plastic surgeon that gave me that nose (like you can't deny that it looks a bit botched on the nostril area). I hope she goes back to fix it (doesn't even have to be her original nose).

Posted

When people hate a group just beauce they find their fans annoying *cough* exo-ls and armys *cough*

Its okay to not like someones music which is called an opinion but to have so much malice and hate towards a group and their success now thats hate

but most kpop fans do not know the difference beetwen a opinion or a hate comment and will attack you eitherway lol :drool:

Posted

Anyone saw the video/ad where Nickhun was holding a birthday cake?

i understood that the video is funny but what for are you editing blackpink’s members’ names on the video. I totally feel that the act is disrespectful to Nickhun

Posted

park jiyeon is one of the prettiest idols i have ever seen, idk what it is but her face is addicting to look at