• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

9441 posts in this topic

Posted

man every time i listen to everglow's music, i just think about how their vocals feel really weak in comparison to the song? like for bon bon chocolat, i thought that the singing wasn't strong enough for the song. it just didn't feel right with how soft their vocals feel. originally i was thinking that it was just because of the editing of the song, but adios also felt like that too. for some reason their vocals don't really resonate with me and it kinda ruins the flow of the song rip, but their voices sound more right on songs like moon and d+1 since those are more softer type of songs? 

Posted

The continuous comebacks is meant to make the whole Festival series go on. Day 1 to Day 2. It’s kinda like that one thing that Shinee did with their recent “Story of Light” series of minis.

damn... I just hope they getting enough rest. That’s a lot of work 

Posted

Foreigners in Kpop is not that big of a deal and I hope one becomes really huge just to piss some people off. 

Posted

Foreigners in Kpop is not that big of a deal and I hope one becomes really huge just to piss some people off. 

They really want kpop to be a thing on foreign countries but not let foreigns debut...

Posted

When kpop fans (aka blinks) taking it to the next level :

https://youtu.be/wFoyluM6xcM

They are so extra lmao 😂

HAHA i'm late but it looks like he's trying to contain laughter because her live vocals sound like.... that

Posted

I still cant get into adios its probably because of the weak vocals and auto tune 

Love is the way is the only red velvet song i like

I still can't get into Umpah umpah.. I dont know why im still bored with the song

Posted

People need to honestly stop whining about line distributions. It's just so annoying and not like they genuinely care anyway. You can have a song in which a girl A has like 1 line or something, but you don't hear anyone complain about girl B who had just 2 lmao. Ya'll don't even give a fuck anyway. 

Kpop fans take line distributions WAY too fucking seriously. I remember when Watasy Wahyo posted a line distribution of Knock Knock (the wrong version), there were people who actually complained about how Mina beat Jeongyeon by 0.1 second..... not even a second, just 1/10 of it. I can't sometimes-

-Fromis_9 music is terrible, can't get into it, which is sad because I actually liked Jiwon since sixteen.

-Same with Nature, not a fan of their music

-I hate Breathe heavy by BP Rania, find it to be their worst song, unlike Beep Beep Beep which I find to be one of their best

-Idols performing Who's your mama by JYP will forever make me uncomfortable. Especially the performance from Sixteen

-Kpop fans shouldn't talk about which groups have deep lyrics when the majority of them do not understand what they are saying.

Posted

i just wish the winning produce groups stop releasing their version of the concept evaluation songs. no hate, i just prefer the original versions. 

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or is Yeri morphing into Wendy? Every time I see Yeri now I think it's Wendy.

I feel like (G) idle is the best girl group of 4th generation (they are 4th gen right?) .

Also Miya from GWSN is everything. I have the biggest girl crush on her.

I wish they would of let Jeongyeon stay on the Tom boy path, long hair and the whole girly girl look doesn't suit her. 

Edited by 00000000000

Posted

Lisa's cover of Malamente is quite...bad. 

Posted

do sana and/or momo have.. fake teeth? veneers? dentures? their teeth look too big for their mouths

Posted

do sana and/or momo have.. fake teeth? veneers? dentures? their teeth look too big for their mouths

Most JYP idols have veneers that’s why some of them look uncanny

Posted

Most JYP idols have veneers that’s why some of them look uncanny

Wait really wtf why?

Posted

Hidden Content

Don’t know, guess they want everyone to have perfect chompers cause smile matters most, even though those veneers make them look weird as hell sometimes.

Posted

I do think Momo does, she looks awkward