• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

9442 posts in this topic

Posted

rv's photos for the new cb are boring as fuck. the songs seem bland as well. as a rv stan, im really disappointed (but still praying to god the song and mv won't be like power up)

Posted (edited)

rv's photos for the new cb are boring as fuck. the songs seem bland as well. as a rv stan, im really disappointed (but still praying to god the song and mv won't be like power up)

The b sides are boring  as fuck too.. I dont understand why they have a comeback again.. When theynjust have a comeback recently now this ep sounds like rush and all over the place

Edited by Sab
Im just bored

Posted

to clarify that video, it was taken months ago when he went to milan for a fashion week. It was before all this stuff with Hong Kong got even worse than it already was at the time and some italian fan who speaks English came up to him and said annyeong. I mean think about it this way, if you were Chinese would you want someone coming up to you and saying konichiwa to you? Or if you were Japanese, would you want someone coming up and saying ni hao to you? Obviously not. I get that he’s in a kpop band and knows korean but it’s pretty dumb for the fan to come up and say annyeong when they both know English and she knows he isn’t Korean...  it’s like koreaboo activity and it’s embarrassing. I think that person even said xiexie at the end of that video.

whew. Thank you very much for the clarification. Your point on racist undertones gave me a whole new perspective on the matter. My feelings have changed about that post now.

1) the koreaboo behaviour is really shitty and really not funny on any account. I kinda blame stan twt memes for popularizing that kind of “humor”, if you can call it that

2) now i wanna know who is the dirtier rat: Pann, for purposely posting an article (that happened months ago) like that now, given the fact that Jackson has recently revealed where his political allegiance lies? OR is it Pann-Choa, for suddenly translating an article like that from few months ago and posting it now, knowing too well that she has discretion over what her content would be?

Posted

The person who posted the twitter post of the video is the one who’s most at fault in this situation. They’ve been going on a smear campaign for got7 for months and months now. They posted an out of context video knowing that he’s in hot water because of the whole HK thing so he could get hate. But this is the same account who tried to call out a member for scolding a fan for calling him fat and telling him to lose weight. Pannchoa is shitty for translating the article without knowing the context and the person who made the original Korean article is a cunt as well, so everyone here is in the wrong. 

Posted

I cant believe JYP is so money hungry that they are giving TWICE a cb without waiting for Mina to get better.

Posted (edited)

I cant believe JYP is so money hungry that they are giving TWICE a cb without waiting for Mina to get better.

I mean, lets be real: Twice (for the most part) is what is keeping the company afloat. It is unfortunate though but at least they are not going to force her to perform while she's in such condition.

Edited by strawberryfields

Posted

I mean, lets be real: Twice (for the most part) is what is keeping the company afloat. It is unfortunate though but at least they are not going to force her to perform while she's in such condition.

Yeah, but the group is pretty overworked anyway. 

Posted (edited)

ppl who like khh rlly think they’re better than those who like kpop like we’re both stanning clowns baby the only difference is your favs are horrible racist people more openly and 90% of the time are smtm audition rejects

Edited by b71

Posted (edited)

what did sulli exactly say about dancing? im a little late but i couldnt find it anywhere

also

Screenshot_20190819_072832.jpg

*pretends to be shocked*

Edited by nayun

Posted

also

*pretends to be shocked*

had my suspicions since season 2 so im not surprised at all. the real question is, who was meant to be in the group and who they were replaced with?

Posted

what did sulli exactly say about dancing? im a little late but i couldnt find it anywhere

also

*pretends to be shocked*

It was 200% obvious since Kaeun was eliminated.

Posted

had my suspicions since season 2 so im not surprised at all. the real question is, who was meant to be in the group and who they were replaced with?

yeah we all knew it was going on, but now im more interested in which young, hard working and deserving people they rigged out of having a possibly successful career for their nasty corporate interests. hope more details surface soon and the backlash is severe enough to make them change 

Posted

I hope they don’t say. What’s the point, it’s already happened, how will it help those trainees now? It’ll just result in backlash for the members that did make it and that’s not really fair on them.

Posted

yeah we all knew it was going on, but now im more interested in which young, hard working and deserving people they rigged out of having a possibly successful career for their nasty corporate interests. hope more details surface soon and the backlash is severe enough to make them change 

Kaeun and Jonghyun are obvious

I hope they don’t say. What’s the point, it’s already happened, how will it help those trainees now? It’ll just result in backlash for the members that did make it and that’s not really fair on them.

Its just fair to expose who bought their ticket to fame and who got pushed when they were deserving.

Posted

also

*pretends to be shocked*

all mnet survival shows are super rigged, I watched season 1 and season 2? I had my suspicions for season 1(wow somi’s screentime)but the eliminations of Samuel and Jonghyun in season 2 confirmed it for me.  Unpretty Rapstar was also super rigged(who tf was rooting for Truedy lmao). 

Im surprised now people are throwing a fit because it was always pretty well known since even mamas seem so obviously rigged sometimes.  The most blatant example I can remember is exo being number one for best Asian style in 2017  , an award based solely on votes and the results being constantly shown, but the award still going to Someone else(I don’t remember who tho).