• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

6832 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by 00000000000

Posted (edited)

shut the fuck up already.

anyway,

am i the only one who’s not excited for this RedVelvet comeback? umpah umpah sounds so dumb but i kinda like it at the same time.. the styling is basic but ppl are acting like it’s something revolutionary sksksks

Edited by Healing

Posted

anyway,

am i the only one who’s not excited for this RedVelvet comeback? umpah umpah sounds so dumb but i kinda like it at the same time.. the styling is basic but ppl are acting like it’s something revolutionary sksksks

The teasers of the b-sides seemed kinda boring so I hope the other songs are better.... Hopefully Umpah Umpah itself will be really good. A lot of people were saying it would be the next Red Flavor but idk about all that

Posted (edited)

I take it back. 

I really like Jinus (jinwoo) new song, I'm actually shocked because I didn't think he would do well with it. 

Edited by 00000000000

Posted

anyway,

Whenever I read the title I think of Oompa Loompa 

Posted

Dunno if anyone saw what Sulli said but woah, proving she is a whole ass selfish bitch.

Posted

Wish we could get more Taemin songs like Drip Drop

Posted (edited)

Dunno if anyone saw what Sulli said but woah, proving she is a whole ass selfish bitch.

What’d she say? Are you talking about the thing she said about dancing half heartedly?

Edited by jb-ist

Posted

What’d she say? Are you talking about the thing she said about dancing half heartedly?

Exactly

Posted

Exactly

I thought that comment was so... weird. It’s already evident that she doesn’t care about alot of things and uses that to her advantage to troll netizens and whatnot, but when you’re dancing for higherups to show off the skills of your group isn’t it just better to do your best. It’s just a matter of showing off your potential and not oh I’m doing this because I don’t care what anyone thinks. She has a weird train of thought really but she’s not an idol anymore so I guess it doesn’t matter anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted (edited)

Honestly I've disliked Sulli ever since she did that photoshoot with Rotta, the photographer who does Lolita-inspired shoots and also faces several sexual assault allegations (found guilty, went to prison). opinion: everyone should be required to read the original Lolita novel before doing this shit 

She gets praised for being quirky and real and speaks against social norms so she's supposedly "woke qUEEN" but it doesn't seem genuine to me

Edited by cabbagecore
added info

Posted

i really want to like dreamcatcher as a group because i like their songs, but whenever i watch their performances... i always get bored out of my mind. 

i was watching their havana performance and it was really lackluster imo. plus i couldn't get over how awkward dami's rap was. she isn't really the best rapper in the first place, but the whole time she sounded like she was slurring all the words together. it sounded really awkward with the song since everyone else had good pronunciation but the rap just made it questionable af for me. i know rapping in english can be hard, so i just wished she made a korean rap instead or something. 

this is late, but i listened to uh-oh by g-idle like five times and i cant stand the song. the only part i actually liked was the ending that was in the teasers. that's the part that made me hyped for the song, but i can't even listen to the song lmao

also i really want kpop fans to STOP saying some people are amazing dancers... when they're not jfc. there's a difference between DOING choreography and dancing. someone can do the choreography to a song really well, but their dancing isn't special at all. like this is hard to explain? but i hope someone knows what i mean because i suck at wording things

Posted

I thought that comment was so... weird. It’s already evident that she doesn’t care about alot of things and uses that to her advantage to troll netizens and whatnot, but when you’re dancing for higherups to show off the skills of your group isn’t it just better to do your best. It’s just a matter of showing off your potential and not oh I’m doing this because I don’t care what anyone thinks. She has a weird train of thought really but she’s not an idol anymore so I guess it doesn’t matter anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

mann, and here I thought I was the only one thinking this xD I don’t want to leave comments anywhere about my opinion on her just because I don’t wanna get attacked by low IQ international fans lol, but now that you guys have said it. Finally.

Psst, tea time. I was a fan of shinee and fx back in the days, and when fx had just debuted, they appeared in yoo hee yeol’s sketchbook and some of the shinee members were also there. There was a segment of shinee members exposing sulli and the others, but I was particularly interested in what they said about sulli haha. They said they discovered sulli’s diary and in it, she talked about how “difficult” it is for her to be that pretty and that everyone was staring at her so it makes her want to rebel to the company. Lol. From there, I started to feel like she was not genuine in becoming an idol and she just knew that with or without her effort, SM would just let her debut anyway. I remember at that time, she was super popular and was called SM’s princess because of her outstanding looks. Damn, how time flies. 

Sulli also has had long history of attitude problems such as coming late to her schedules, swearing during broadcast, rude to staff members, and etc (those we might not know behind closed doors). The fact that she also personally contacted Rotta to have a private photoshoot with him and being proud of it on instagram also baffled me a lot to how childish and immature she can be at times. That’s why I like to analyse an idol’s relationship with his/her group members to see what kind of personality that person has irl and Sulli was the one that didn’t fit in well with the rest of her members, hence surely that explains something. 

Posted

mann, and here I thought I was the only one thinking this xD I don’t want to leave comments anywhere about my opinion on her just because I don’t wanna get attacked by low IQ international fans lol, but now that you guys have said it. Finally.

Psst, tea time. I was a fan of shinee and fx back in the days, and when fx had just debuted, they appeared in yoo hee yeol’s sketchbook and some of the shinee members were also there. There was a segment of shinee members exposing sulli and the others, but I was particularly interested in what they said about sulli haha. They said they discovered sulli’s diary and in it, she talked about how “difficult” it is for her to be that pretty and that everyone was staring at her so it makes her want to rebel to the company. Lol. From there, I started to feel like she was not genuine in becoming an idol and she just knew that with or without her effort, SM would just let her debut anyway. I remember at that time, she was super popular and was called SM’s princess because of her outstanding looks. Damn, how time flies. 

Sulli also has had long history of attitude problems such as coming late to her schedules, swearing during broadcast, rude to staff members, and etc (those we might not know behind closed doors). The fact that she also personally contacted Rotta to have a private photoshoot with him and being proud of it on instagram also baffled me a lot to how childish and immature she can be at times. That’s why I like to analyse an idol’s relationship with his/her group members to see what kind of personality that person has irl and Sulli was the one that didn’t fit in well with the rest of her members, hence surely that explains something. 

I remember the time she made fun of a dying eel was it? A bitch.