• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

8614 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

MOON JONGYEUP AND ZELO DESERVE EVERYTHING GREAT IN THIS WORLD. 

that's on my momma.

EDIT fucking bulllllssshhhit for downvoting this what did they evvvvva do to not deserve this? . Everyone deserves greatness in this world but esp them. Tf. TF. 

Edited by 00000000000
EDIt hoLy shit sarcasm on downvoting is horrible, end of the world. ooppps

Posted (edited)

there is absolutely nothing shitty about Yixing NOTHING. (acting like a shitty twitter stan but Yixing really isn't shitty at all).

Should have phrased myself better. 

I don't get why he wants to promote in the U.S while his morals and political views (cause personally, I believe he supports some of the things he advocates for, if not all) clash with american's general public and the western world's in overall. It just feels like a Saudi Arabia - BTS situation to me.

Edited by strawberryfields

Posted (edited)

Should have phrased myself better. 

I don't get why he wants to promote in the U.S while his morals and political views (cause personally, I believe he supports some of the things he advocates for, if not all) clash with american's general public and the western world's in overall. It just feels like a Saudi Arabia - BTS situation to me.

because it's ~~america~~

as a former exo fan (esp of china line) I'm disappointed, but not surprised. yixing may be a "nice guy" but let's be real, no one is holding a gun to his head and forcing him to do anything. stans on twitter who don't know shit shouldn't get to have an opinion.

Edited by rk618

Posted

The Hong Kong situation is extremely complicated so I think it’s best not to discuss about it here since I assume most are uninformed beyond what’s going on with idols 

Tbh, is easy to blame them for taking a side when all the news you get are so one sided.

Posted

This was talked about pages ago, but SK's president wants to cooperate with NK to crush Japan's economy...so Idk how far from reality that reason Japan used to blacklist them was.

Posted

Crush joined pnation so will we see more of him cause I really hope so 🙌🏾

Posted

I haven't seen an unpopular opinion on here in a min. And if there is one they get downvoted. Smh. 

Posted (edited)

I haven't seen an unpopular opinion on here in a min. And if there is one they get downvoted. Smh. 

it’s against forum rules to complain about being downvoted and there have been unpopular opinions recently, people are just talking about politics more

Edited by jb-ist

Posted

I wish they didn’t try to promote her in US for so long because all she did was taking pictures with celebrities. She could have been successful if they focused on promoting her in korea and yg would have probably let her release few albums. She was yg’s favorite because he thought of her as the female gd and then dropped his favorism when he realized CL is CL and not the female gd. It’s a shame but im sure she will have an okay career if she leaves YG and focuses in promoting korea. Honestly it was clear from the start she couldn’t survive in Hollywood.

Yeah, it’s seems like no one learns from the WG situation. The good thing is that she still has a lot of fans to back her up.

Posted (edited)

it’s against forum rules to complain about being downvoted and there have been unpopular opinions recently, people are just talking about politics more

Blah blah fricken blah from you lol who made you chief of this thread omg

Edited by Bitch I'm y/n

Posted (edited)

Blah blah fricken blah from you lol who made you chief of this thread omg

I’m just telling you so you don’t get yourself banned. If you’re that mad about people disliking your posts then message them privately then? Or just don’t care? Idk lol

Edited by jb-ist

Posted

I’m just telling you so you don’t get yourself banned. If you’re that mad about people disliking your posts then message them privately then? Or just don’t care? Idk lol

I'm not mad at all lol. It's not serious. I made an opinion lol. 

Posted

I'm not mad at all lol. It's not serious. I made an opinion lol. 

It’s serious enough for you to make a post about it isn’t it..? You’re making this “unpopular opinion” on a kpop unpopular opinion thread..... when this isn’t even about kpop at all.... You’ve complained about it so many times before so it means something to you. Message the mods to take away negative reputation again so you won’t have to worry about it much and you can get rid of something that’s really hurting you.

Jackson’s performance at the 88rising festival was just cancelled a day before it was supposed to happen after so many fans flew out.... God this is insane.