• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

9412 posts in this topic

Posted

I never realized how much of a shitty person Yixing is when he was promoting with exo.

is this about him posting in support of the hk police? Or did he do something else as well?

Posted

is this about him posting in support of the hk police? Or did he do something else as well?

He was threatening to terminate his contract with some brands cause they listed Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China separately on their online shops.

Posted

He was threatening to terminate his contract with some brands cause they listed Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China separately on their online shops.

I love him but thats dumb cause the sending price are probably different since they are islands vs mainland.

Posted

Every song by YG artist has to have "Knock Knock" in it now.

I don't really like Jinwoos new song at all either. 

Posted

tbh I can understand why he did that even though I don't agree with it.  A lot of celebrities who were connected to those brands spoke up and I'm guessing he would have been branded as disloyal by his fans in China if he didn't (they take this sort of stuff extremely seriously).  It is indoctrination... I legit laughed at Yang Mi's statement about the one china policy (the wording was pure propaganda) but at the same time, it's simply the dynamics of the country.

Posted

I mean he would've been branded as a "traitor" so you can't really blame him.

Posted

I never realized how much of a shitty person Yixing is when he was promoting with exo.

there is absolutely nothing shitty about Yixing NOTHING. (acting like a shitty twitter stan but Yixing really isn't shitty at all).

Posted (edited)

MOON JONGYEUP AND ZELO DESERVE EVERYTHING GREAT IN THIS WORLD. 

that's on my momma.

EDIT fucking bulllllssshhhit for downvoting this what did they evvvvva do to not deserve this? . Everyone deserves greatness in this world but esp them. Tf. TF. 

Edited by 00000000000
EDIt hoLy shit sarcasm on downvoting is horrible, end of the world. ooppps

Posted (edited)

there is absolutely nothing shitty about Yixing NOTHING. (acting like a shitty twitter stan but Yixing really isn't shitty at all).

Should have phrased myself better. 

I don't get why he wants to promote in the U.S while his morals and political views (cause personally, I believe he supports some of the things he advocates for, if not all) clash with american's general public and the western world's in overall. It just feels like a Saudi Arabia - BTS situation to me.

Edited by strawberryfields

Posted (edited)

Should have phrased myself better. 

I don't get why he wants to promote in the U.S while his morals and political views (cause personally, I believe he supports some of the things he advocates for, if not all) clash with american's general public and the western world's in overall. It just feels like a Saudi Arabia - BTS situation to me.

because it's ~~america~~

as a former exo fan (esp of china line) I'm disappointed, but not surprised. yixing may be a "nice guy" but let's be real, no one is holding a gun to his head and forcing him to do anything. stans on twitter who don't know shit shouldn't get to have an opinion.

Edited by rk618

Posted

The Hong Kong situation is extremely complicated so I think it’s best not to discuss about it here since I assume most are uninformed beyond what’s going on with idols 

Tbh, is easy to blame them for taking a side when all the news you get are so one sided.

Posted

This was talked about pages ago, but SK's president wants to cooperate with NK to crush Japan's economy...so Idk how far from reality that reason Japan used to blacklist them was.

Posted

Crush joined pnation so will we see more of him cause I really hope so 🙌🏾

Posted

I haven't seen an unpopular opinion on here in a min. And if there is one they get downvoted. Smh.