• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

9414 posts in this topic

Posted

stan twt is in shambles kpoppies are mad their oppas weren’t casted as prince eric they’re starting wars and threads

It's actually really funny, in one moment they want their favourites to rest and in the next they should film a movie in their free time to fantasy about their bias and to decorate themselves with "helping" him to get famous and taking pride into knowing him before the rest lol

Posted (edited)

Did Kun have a double eyelid surgery..? I was looking back to some of his predebut photos just now and something seems a little off about his face? This might be a reach though.

Edited by strawberryfields

Posted

It's actually really funny, in one moment they want their favourites to rest and in the next they should film a movie in their free time to fantasy about their bias and to decorate themselves with "helping" him to get famous and taking pride into knowing him before the rest lol

not only that but 90% of them can’t even act and aren’t fluent in english

Posted

stan twt is in shambles kpoppies are mad their oppas weren’t casted as prince eric they’re starting wars and threads

is it armies? or other fandoms too? i'm surprised i haven't seen anything. though i kinda question harry, he's kinda uggo imo. but to each their own. 

not only that but 90% of them can’t even act and aren’t fluent in english

this. i had really hoped the "prince eric posts" were just jokes, guess some people took it too seriously lol

Posted (edited)

is it armies? or other fandoms too? i'm surprised i haven't seen anything. though i kinda question harry, he's kinda uggo imo. but to each their own. 

this. i had really hoped the "prince eric posts" were just jokes, guess some people took it too seriously lol

I saw some armies hendry stans suho stans chungha (???) doyoung..... lots of different groups

and i like harry but idk how i feel about it yet we haven’t seen him in anything for longer than five mins so we’ll see i guess (he apparently turned it down though)

Edited by b71

Posted

I hate Yutas hair and his hair stylist. 

I really don’t know what you meant until I saw this on twitter...

22C9023D-33F6-4536-9D3C-22A5D73A284B.jpeg

Posted

I really don’t know what you meant until I saw this on twitter...

22C9023D-33F6-4536-9D3C-22A5D73A284B.jpeg

Ugh, and he hasnt had a good hairstyle for a min now. And esp this bullshit. Their stylist hates them but esp the foreigners. 

Screenshot_20190813-220221.thumb.jpg.6e9Screenshot_20190813-220157.thumb.jpg.85b

Posted

i cant believe how much twitter loved that red style on yuta tbh like 10 of the pinmakers i follow made enamel pins of it and its like thats not even a ponytail thats,, a mess

Posted

Personally I love sexual songs, they act as if sex is some horrible shit lmao

I like sexy music about sexy time too. I have theories why they hate sexy music but I'll spare everyone 😅

Too bad about Styles, I was liking him as Eric when the news was coming out. Ngl tho, the most important casting is Ursula.

Posted

I like sexy music about sexy time too. I have theories why they hate sexy music but I'll spare everyone 😅

Too bad about Styles, I was liking him as Eric when the news was coming out. Ngl tho, the most important casting is Ursula.

The worst casting ever is TLM, from Ariel to Ursula (Ursula's casting looks BORING, she is supposed to be charismatic), I smell a flop. 

Posted

Apparently GOT7 is in danger with their HK concert, people want JYP to cancel it cause the protesters are on the airport and someone said they will give Jackson a flag with blood. Hope JYP listens.

Posted

Apparently GOT7 is in danger with their HK concert, people want JYP to cancel it cause the protesters are on the airport and someone said they will give Jackson a flag with blood. Hope JYP listens.

yeah Chinese celebrities are all posting the same image in support of HK police.  To probably most of the protesters , if you’re not posting in support, you’re against them.

like the protestors are literally shutting down an airport, what is taking JYP so long to cancel.  

Posted

yeah Chinese celebrities are all posting the same image in support of HK police.  To probably most of the protesters , if you’re not posting in support, you’re against them.

like the protestors are literally shutting down an airport, what is taking JYP so long to cancel.  

I read protestors are attacking pasengers as well so...JYP is either dumb or to money hungry to care

Posted

I never realized how much of a shitty person Yixing is when he was promoting with exo.

Posted

I never realized how much of a shitty person Yixing is when he was promoting with exo.

what did he do?