• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

7366 posts in this topic

Posted

the album isn’t even out yet lmao how can you say that cherry is better?

Judging from the album trailer vid I like Cherry alot better than Icy, I had the same opinion when it was just the trailer and not the MV as well. 

Posted

I do agree on everything tho, but its the whole group forcing the aegyo voice, its really annoying to watch interviews, even in the US they do that, like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVlYoaAnfE when Lisa started speaking after being asked about the instagram record...I lost it, even in some part she doesnt know how to say the word in English so she ask in Korean and you can tell the pitch difference. 

i feel so bad for them this interview  is awkward as hell from start to finish not just from thier aegyo voice but also how this interview goes on 

Itzy's new song is really bad lets be real and i can't even finished it jfc

Posted

i feel like a clown for expecting icy to serve us hot girl summer vibes,,, this is like nct simon says x kids bop 

Posted

Icy sounds like Dalla Dalla and Want it but better than the later (not a lot, but a bit), the high notes made me cringe.

Posted

Comparing listening for the first time to Dalla Dalla and Icy, Icy is way better mixed and overall it fits better together. Some parts are still off but at least not that off comparing to Dalla Dalla. I got used to Dalla Dalla and I think Icy will be the same for others. It still is a rather disappointing and boring title track and while I at the beginning only liked the chorus in Dalla Dalla, I hate the chorus in Icy. Please make the speaking in a low voice go away it ruins the song so much... Also it is way too similar to their old title track but because they are from JYP they won't get hate as much hate as Momoland got

Posted (edited)

Comparing listening for the first time to Dalla Dalla and Icy, Icy is way better mixed and overall it fits better together. Some parts are still off but at least not that off comparing to Dalla Dalla. I got used to Dalla Dalla and I think Icy will be the same for others. It still is a rather disappointing and boring title track and while I at the beginning only liked the chorus in Dalla Dalla, I hate the chorus in Icy. Please make the speaking in a low voice go away it ruins the song so much... Also it is way too similar to their old title track but because they are from JYP they won't get hate as much hate as Momoland got

I think it’s gonna be masked as being “their style” cause you’re exactly right, that’s what happens with all jyp groups that have similar sounding title tracks from back to back.

edit: The song doesn’t sound exactly like Dalla Dalla though, even though the opening is pretty similar cause if it did I’d like the chorus

Edited by jb-ist

Posted

so i guess this off beat, all-over-the-place type of songs is like a concept for itzy now?? imo i like consistency in songs, like consistent beat or melodies. But i guess those that like dalla dalla will like icy too, they are pretty similar.

Posted

I wonder why they cut that back breaking dance move part from the MV where Yuna was center. By that I mean the scene in the second teaser, it was actually addictive to watch and I was disappointed when I saw they replaced with Yuna eating ice-cream by herself or something

Posted

icy was horrible, i expected more from the teasers

i didnt rly like the styling or the mv either :doge:

Posted

People will call out fansites/sasaengs for being messy as hell but then as soon as those same fansites create a rumour that fits their narrative they’ll start quoting them as completely trustworthy sources. It’s so hypocritical it would make me laugh if it didn’t make me want to bang my head into a wall 

Posted

https://twitter.com/little__rj/status/1155396814377406464?s=20

what is going on with sm's personnel... leaving the person you are supposed to be managing out in the rain with no umbrella whatsoever and asking him to call another cab(?) in order for you to sit next to another member is not what you are supposed to be doing sweetie. she has also allegedly been really touchy with jeno to the point of groping/touching his private parts?

Posted

i feel so bad for renjun. he was just standing in the rain calling for transport. the staff has one job but can’t do it properly. maybe some self control and self management before touching other boys younger than you sweetie. and apparently she was the same person who told off renjun for talking about his vacation and mentioning winwin. i guess she just doesn’t like renjun but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Posted

Gfriend is under bighit. Sorta? Bighit acquired a stake in source music. 

Posted

Hidden Content

i feel so bad for renjun. he was just standing in the rain calling for transport. the staff has one job but can’t do it properly. maybe some self control and self management before touching other boys younger than you sweetie. and apparently she was the same person who told off renjun for talking about his vacation and mentioning winwin. i guess she just doesn’t like renjun but who knows 🤷‍♀️

You all should write to SM till that bitch gets fired, I felt so bad for a few seconds watching that vid.

Posted

Some random fansite: jeno’s Manager couldn’t keep her hands to herself

stan Twitter: SHE’S BEEN ABUSING HIM SINCE HE WAS A MINOR

i hate stan twitter at the best of times but I’ll take dumb ass fan wars all day everyday over throwing around serious accusations of harassment/abuse