• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

8151 posts in this topic

Posted

K-EXO L are really petitioning for SM to take SC's MV down...because it has girls on it. You all ugly bitches really think they will date you just because they dont put pretty girls on their MV? Not only ugly but sick too.

They’re sick????

Posted

K-EXO L are really petitioning for SM to take SC's MV down...because it has girls on it. You all ugly bitches really think they will date you just because they dont put pretty girls on their MV? Not only ugly but sick too.

I have some weird feeling it's because there's a black girl as one of the main girls. Could just be me. 

Posted (edited)

yeah they’re claiming that the video is misogynistic because the girls are only dancing and don’t have an actual role. But the song is about partying and that’s all everyone did....party lol

also the way Sehun was telling the fans to behave today...I wish more groups did that.  Exols were pushing the barricade and he said “I don’t want to say hello” and then “I thought Exols could keep proper etiquette” 

Edited by CrysCrys

Posted

cherry bomb by nct is bad

Posted

i feel so bad for kuanlin. i mean being overworked and with cube apparently forging documents under his name, the boy needs to live his life.

Posted

i enjoy it because of the choreo and the styling but the song is so unnecessarily repetitive, you could cut about 1-1.5 min out of it and nothing would change

Posted (edited)

while i do happen to enjoy the song, i agree. in terms of 127's discography though, it is easily one of their best title tracks cause most of them are, well, unlistenable.

Edited by strawberryfields

Posted

The audacity of Kpop Twitter Stans are amazingly ridiculous and fact that think they are “woke” by posting fancams of their biases is an argument or statement like who cares I get you like them but like what point do you think this is valid. Hell even respectable over celebs who died or they lost a family member or friend and for you post “if they didn’t die they should stan(insert group)” is fucking disgusting what makes you think that shit is funny because isn’t and it wasn’t in the first place. For me it doesn’t matter if you’re a troll account or someone who trying to gain fame over some bullshit you still didn’t and hiding behind your screen doesn’t help either. Sorry for rant y’all I hope you get my point 🌸

B0BFDE37-A2FA-44D0-8C11-2FBC0AE48D81.gif

Posted (edited)

^ anyone else confused as to why stans post fancams of their faves whenever they try to validate their point like what benefit do they get from this? 

edit: actually not just to validate their point, they will add a fancam on every tweet they post like we get you stan xyz.

Edited by daydreamers

Posted (edited)

^ anyone else confused as to why stans post fancams of their faves whenever they try to validate their point like what benefit do they get from this? 

edit: actually not just to validate their point, they will add a fancam on every tweet they post like we get you stan xyz.

right like its dumb and immature smh

Edited by awakenthestorm

Posted

yeah they’re claiming that the video is misogynistic because the girls are only dancing and don’t have an actual role. But the song is about partying and that’s all everyone did....party lol

it’s so weird bc the complaint makes it sound like there were 20 girls dancing as props around them but for most of it there are like, 2? Which means they’re evenly paired with the boys & they actually interact. 

The irony of complaining that hot girls dancing is misogynistic when that was basically the entire point of Love Shot lmao. People are really triggered when their Y/N complexes aren’t being pandered to, huh?

Posted

Yes we all think Dean is handsome, but you ain't special for saying things like 'am I the only one who's interested other things than his looks' blah, blah, blah. People can found someone to be attractive as well as appreciate their music at the same time, it ain't that deep. 

Posted

also the way Sehun was telling the fans to behave today...I wish more groups did that.  Exols were pushing the barricade and he said “I don’t want to say hello” and then “I thought Exols could keep proper etiquette” 

I think Sehun is the only kpop idol that called fans out lol (Would count Luhan but he isnt kpop anymore) since Jaejoong

Posted

Vernon,Somi,Mark Tuan(from got7) and chanyeol come to mind.

a week late to say that i agree with all expect vernon, lol this might seem like whiteknighting him but honestly he has had an interest towards rap music ever since predebut and i dont really think they made him a rapper just bc hes korean-american

Posted

(sorry for the double post, couldnt figure out how to add the quote to my previous post :alpacadone:)

they do it to gain views lol, doesnt really make sense since twitter views dont matter anything