• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

7784 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone on lolcow speculates that yoongi is addicted to benzos. Said they got their info from a Korean who wasn't sure what kind but knew it was a weed (because again, their speculating source is SK) and the person, who just so happen to have come off of their benzos addiction recently, said that they believe it because of the glazed skin, mouth.

Used this interview for reference, saying they can't believe they let him out like that

Posted

Now that Boy With Luv has had a gazillion wins in Korea can we stop pretending BTS and their recent sound is all about cozying up to the West?

I think it has more to do with the fact that BTS fans treat any music released by BTS as the nectar of the heavens than it actually being a good song.

Posted

Mark from got7 is racist and looks like a bicycle seat he's the only one in got7 that I'm like yeahhhhhhh he wouldn't be missed if he wasn't there or left.

Also jinyoung is not handsome I don't get his looks.

what did he do?

Posted

Someone on lolcow speculates that yoongi is addicted to benzos. Said they got their info from a Korean who wasn't sure what kind but knew it was a weed (because again, their speculating source is SK) and the person, who just so happen to have come off of their benzos addiction recently, said that they believe it because of the glazed skin, mouth.

Used this interview for reference, saying they can't believe they let him out like that

Wtf lol... Do you have the link to it? He does look out of it. Might just be sleep deprivation? 

Posted

Wtf lol... Do you have the link to it? He does look out of it. Might just be sleep deprivation? 

someone tore them a new one for lack of proof but hey it was an interesting speculation. Im new to lolcow. I guess unlike PULL where you can speculate freely, thin/thick basis or neither, you can't on lolcow

https://lolcow.farm/m/res/30980.html#32499

Posted

someone tore them a new one for lack of proof but hey it was an interesting speculation. Im new to lolcow. I guess unlike PULL where you can speculate freely, thin/thick basis or neither, you can't on lolcow

https://lolcow.farm/m/res/30980.html#32499

I see the threads on Allkpop have been wiped. Wowee, for BTS right now the only scandal worse than a maknae dating scandal would be a drug abuse scandal. 

Posted

tbh fans can be pretty elitist in their opinions that x groups are better and more deserving of fame than groups that currently are popular. ive seen ppl trashing popular groups and saying they used to stan before they blew up? sometimes its so obv that ppl dont want to like a group just bc theyre popular. i mean im a huge blackpink and bts fan so i may have no say in this and i do respect all opinions. it is an absolutely acceptable/subjective matter to stop liking groups but it rlly isn't fair to say their content QUALITY decreased unless you can point out problems in production/mixing/composition/whatever other performance aspects, etc

also about that benzos thing??? that's just .. oily skin? that whole lolcow thread is just toxic

Posted

tbh fans can be pretty elitist in their opinions that x groups are better and more deserving of fame than groups that currently are popular. ive seen ppl trashing popular groups and saying they used to stan before they blew up? sometimes its so obv that ppl dont want to like a group just bc theyre popular. i mean im a huge blackpink and bts fan so i may have no say in this and i do respect all opinions. it is an absolutely acceptable/subjective matter to stop liking groups but it rlly isn't fair to say their content QUALITY decreased unless you can point out problems in production/mixing/composition/whatever other performance aspects, etc

also about that benzos thing??? that's just .. oily skin? that whole lolcow thread is just toxic

If he's on anything, it's probably prescribed for anxiety. 

Posted

Mark from got7 is racist and looks like a bicycle seat he's the only one in got7 that I'm like yeahhhhhhh he wouldn't be missed if he wasn't there or left.

Also jinyoung is not handsome I don't get his looks.

When was he racist ??

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by touru
``

Posted

Has anyone said how much of a fuck boy big Matthew is lol? Like he screamssssss fuck boy. 

yeah, basically someone pointed it out in the very first posts on this thread. I cant stand him at all.

he definitely comes across like one at times but I think he’s pretty harmless and seems quite sweet & genuine most of the time. I don’t really like Kard or follow them but I have no issues with him

Posted

Half the kpop industry is on drugs at this point, specially if they do hiphop, so whos shocked? Nobody 

Posted

The benzos thing doesn't seem true at all but it isn't completely out of the question for them to be doing drugs. Didn't one of the members have an alcohol problem at some point? They could be doing drugs, they could be dating and their personalities could be vastly different from their on cam ones. Bts aren't in some untouchable universe where a drug scandal isn't an option.

Posted

ya'll know if suga actually is using and abusing benzos it's not only a scandal, it's a crime in SK. I mean it is probable but I think the chances of him using is low.

Posted

while some people on pull can be kind of cringy, lolcow is freaking tragic. i used to follow the kpop crit thread during seungri scandal cause of the info, but now that they don't care about it anymore, they're just back to being salty insecure uggos who shit on everything just for the sake of it lol

and they have an unhealthy obsession with bts and nct... kinda hilarious actually