• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

7380 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't really like DIA's Woowa when I listened to it at home. BUT THE SONG HITS DIFFERENTLY WHEN YOURE DRIVING. I love it!! I've been listening to it everywhere now

Posted

I didn't really like DIA's Woowa when I listened to it at home. BUT THE SONG HITS DIFFERENTLY WHEN YOURE DRIVING. I love it!! I've been listening to it everywhere now

it’s such a club banger 

everytime the beginning plays i’m like MOOORRRTTAAALLL COOOOMMMBATTT 

LMFAOO

Posted

i think it's a wig but idk

oh is it? I guess that’s better than her actual hair looking like that but I still don’t get why the texture looks so bad. The colour suits her though

Posted

In that teaser pic of Jennie her forehead looks huge. I don't think her forehead is that big right? Maybe the angle i dunno or the blonde hair. They say the song is going to be more fierce then ddu du but I dunno. I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high. Ddu du was a kinda a disappointment for me although I loved Lisa rap in that song. I wonder if in this song they continue the tradition with that lineup dancemove they do every single time lol. I hope their choreo will be a bit more imaginative they the previous ones. 

I dislike the hair colour because it washes her out so if it does become the real deal I hope they do a more natural dirty blonde! I'm not going to get my hopes up either until I hear the song and see the music video because I'm pretty sure they said the same thing about D4 :alpacadone:. I'm just excited to see the choreography because even though the last one was "weak" it was still really fun! 

Posted

Kard’s new comeback is a hot, steamy mess. I wonder if they’ll ever break free of dance/edm songs. They need new creative direction, because their comebacks are so predictable and increasingly underwhelming 🤦🏾‍♀️

Posted

I love Pentagon’s new comeback so much but I just cannot get over Edawn not being w/ them anymore.... he brought so much to the group 😢

Posted

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2017/10/comparing-l-line-v-line-jaws.html

Most of the idols with L-line jaws look better than the ones with a V-line they get compared with, and it just makes the whole V-line trend look like a joke to me. I honestly don't understand why Koreans are so obsessed with this V-line shape. Not saying L-line is better than V-line per se, but the opposite definitely isn't the case either. 

Posted

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2017/10/comparing-l-line-v-line-jaws.html

Most of the idols with L-line jaws look better than the ones with a V-line they get compared with, and it just makes the whole V-line trend look like a joke to me. I honestly don't understand why Koreans are so obsessed with this V-line shape. Not saying L-line is better than V-line per se, but the opposite definitely isn't the case either. 

24tregfsgwre.thumb.jpg.f5a39ab4cf692246f

i tried dragging her jaw back down cause in the original it legit looks like she's missing a huge chunk and it looks weird af. I don't get the obsession with the V line either, most of the time it looks uncanny as hell.

Posted (edited)

24tregfsgwre.thumb.jpg.f5a39ab4cf692246f

i tried dragging her jaw back down cause in the original it legit looks like she's missing a huge chunk and it looks weird af. I don't get the obsession with the V line either, most of the time it looks uncanny as hell.

it’s strange seeing my face shape being glamorized in other countries. A V line jaw does not make you prettier, if you naturally have one great! But shaving your jaw to get V line jaw doesn’t necessarily make you prettier imo.

People need to understand that your natural face is usually balanced and any extreme surgery will make it unbalanced which means more surgeries to try and make everything look balanced 

Edited by Rennie

Posted (edited)

ot:

the v-lines make their faces look like masks they can just take off

but beauty is subjective and they have the right to do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies soo :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by Neglected

Posted

I wonder if Wendy's jaw is natural or not. I feel like deja vu that I've had read or had this discussion before but I remember people saying she's actually natural. 

Either way I personally prefer the L-jaw line but maybe that's because in my country we have different beauty standards and that's influencing my preference probably. Not to say V-jaw is ugly although I don't like it on men tbh. 

Posted

I wonder if Wendy's jaw is natural or not. I feel like deja vu that I've had read or had this discussion before but I remember people saying she's actually natural. 

Either way I personally prefer the L-jaw line but maybe that's because in my country we have different beauty standards and that's influencing my preference probably. Not to say V-jaw is ugly although I don't like it on men tbh. 

i don't mind either when they're natural like, it's just a jaw shape. however it's super noticable when it's fake like, i'm pretty sure you have that part of your jaw for a reason :beardo: i guess i just wish they'd stop glorifying shit that they don't really naturally have that much (like paper white skin, dorito chin etc. )

Posted

i don't mind either when they're natural like, it's just a jaw shape. however it's super noticable when it's fake like, i'm pretty sure you have that part of your jaw for a reason :beardo: i guess i just wish they'd stop glorifying shit that they don't really naturally have that much (like paper white skin, dorito chin etc. )

not to mention how fucking invasive it is to get jaw line surgery. that shit looks like it hurts. I have seen sunny through her recovery and it doesnt seem pleasant at all.

Posted

so...mattel released the preview of the bts dolls. idk why people are expecting them to look like pristine, pale ball-jointed dolls? like...it's mattel, what did you expect? it's their damn style. if they're so disappointed that it doesn't look like those bjds, they can just get from south korea (or any place where its available). theyre customizable, and yeah it costs a lot. 

tbh the mattel bts dolls are okay. just needs some tweaking (like the hair tbh) 

Posted

I'm pretty sure it's not natural; people like to argue saying she lost weight, but even after debut when she was skinnier, she didn't have like a whole chunk of her jaw bone missing. There are cases and cases of jaw shavings (Hyoyeon and Jessica are rumored to have had their jaws shaven, for example, and they looked better than before), but more often than not, it just looks weird and unnatural like Wendy.

d5ce9217c742c00d3e72127645c7a234.jpg