• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

6273 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

momoland doesn’t deserve all the hate they get honestly, they’re all just salty ass bts/bp fans

i’m so hot isn’t my cup of tea, but since it has that generic sound i hope it does well in korea

Edited by Neglected

Posted

i don’t get why people even get those exotic types of pets in the first place but why would you even get one when you work 24/7 365 days a year.... regardless i still feel bad for jin and im praying for his pet but I think he needs to get a low-maintenance pet that he can easily leave with pet sitters when he’s not able to take care of them 

exactly. this is the second one, like, mate, take a hint. but as you said, in general i dislike people getting exotic pets, rarely does anyone know how to properly take care of them. 

anyway, more on seungri (i should probably post this in the kpop scandals thread maybe? tho that one has been dead for like, over a year)

https://twitter.com/pannatic/status/1108343975277027328?s=20

Posted

exactly. this is the second one, like, mate, take a hint. but as you said, in general i dislike people getting exotic pets, rarely does anyone know how to properly take care of them. 

anyway, more on seungri (i should probably post this in the kpop scandals thread maybe? tho that one has been dead for like, over a year)

wait there’s a kpop scandal thread???!!!!

Posted

the Burning Sun director had drugs in his system and was NOT arrested. seungri tested negative. these people have so much money they can avoid arrests. i'm SO fucking tired. 

Posted

Hidden Content

here it is

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3797-kpop-scandals/

i think most stuff posted there has been minor but, considering what's going on now, maybe it would be good to post all the Burnin Sun and related stuff there, just to not clog this one :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Omfg Everglow's debut tffffff

This is the level of powerful girl crush I've been craving for. They just straight up declared nuclear war dayum. 

Anyway I'm not sure what the overall opinion of them is probably mixed af but damn I love love loved it. Aisha can ran me over with a tank and I would feel blessed. 

Posted

Omfg Everglow's debut tffffff

This is the level of powerful girl crush I've been craving for. They just straight up declared nuclear war dayum. 

Anyway I'm not sure what the overall opinion of them is probably mixed af but damn I love love loved it. Aisha can ran me over with a tank and I would feel blessed. 

I guess the song could be considered “generic” but that drop.... that drop...... one of the best drops I’ve ever heard in a song..... I wish they did more with the song but I’ll never get over how good that drop is

Posted

Hidden Content

wow took him long enough to claim that? I mean if i was wrongly accused i’d first say i was set up AND THEN have me investigated by authorities? It’s like they made sure that there wasn’t enough evidence to convict him first before saying otherwise.

leave it to kpop stans to make a meme out of a serious issue.

wasn't it already proven that zico wasn't involved?

this is what i meant by guilty-by-random-coincidence. Sure they were friends and seemed really close years before, maybe add the fact that Zico does give off sleazy vibes, but wth present concrete/tangible/visual evidence before accusing. not saying that i will absolve Zico even when he’s maybe proven in the future that he is involved, but yeah. Don’t just name names just because

also, low key pissed that ANOTHER one of Jin's sugar gliders died. like...they typically live 12-15 years, his keep dying after 3-4 max? just stop keeping them ffs. high key tired of people defending idols over this shit cause uwu oppa, i mean, your fav ain't home most of the time, why the hell is he keeping a high maintenance pet? it's a living creature not a damn toy.

Hun, i think they died just within atleast a year. Ironic how he said before (before he introduced his pets) that he was afraid to expose the fact that he owns sugar gliders as pets because fans, especially younger ones, might purchase one and not be able to take care of it and that it might just die and something about the population being depleted 😒 sure pets die, but given their lifestyle, even the other members’ pet puppies are being handed off to relatives just so it would be taken care of when they’re touring. Hope it will be a wake-up call for him though that he can not just have exotic pets just because he can afford one. 😒

Posted

if i'm not wrong jin has one more sugar glider and at this point i really hope he gives it up for adoption or something. i feel bad for him but (like some of you guys mentioned already) idk why he thought he's capable of taking care of 3 exotic pets when he's away practically all the time

Posted

if i'm not wrong jin has one more sugar glider and at this point i really hope he gives it up for adoption or something. i feel bad for him but (like some of you guys mentioned already) idk why he thought he's capable of taking care of 3 exotic pets when he's away practically all the time

Under spoiler because just clarified some details.

If i recall correctly, he had two sugargliders first and then one died. So he bought another one to accompany the one left behind. Not sure which one died this time. But he had 2 sugar gliders maximum each turn(?).

previous point still stands that it was a bad idea for him to have exotic pets from the start.

Posted

Under spoiler because just clarified some details.

Hidden Content

previous point still stands that it was a bad idea for him to have exotic pets from the start.

yeah you're right he had 2 each turn (god talking about having pets in "turns" feels kinda wrong :alpacadone:

i just asked my army friend and apparently he had eomuk and odeng first, then emouk passed away so he got gukmul, and now odeng passed away so there's that.

Posted

seungri is just trying to wiggle his way out of this. hope it doesn't happen but you never know.

also, low key pissed that ANOTHER one of Jin's sugar gliders died. like...they typically live 12-15 years, his keep dying after 3-4 max? just stop keeping them ffs. high key tired of people defending idols over this shit cause uwu oppa, i mean, your fav ain't home most of the time, why the hell is he keeping a high maintenance pet? it's a living creature not a damn toy.

agreed.  they are exotic pets, there is a reason why they are illegal to keep as pets in some countries.  Also from what I know about sugar gliders off the top of my head is that they are very social animals, which means you need more than one/two for them to thrive.  if they keep dying he will keep on having to replace them for overall health.  he should just give them to a shelter.

Posted

Hun, i think they died just within atleast a year. Ironic how he said before (before he introduced his pets) that he was afraid to expose the fact that he owns sugar gliders as pets because fans, especially younger ones, might purchase one and not be able to take care of it and that it might just die and something about the population being depleted 😒 sure pets die, but given their lifestyle, even the other members’ pet puppies are being handed off to relatives just so it would be taken care of when they’re touring. Hope it will be a wake-up call for him though that he can not just have exotic pets just because he can afford one. 😒

i tried being generous with saying 3-4 years cause i think he had adult gliders? idk i don't follow BTS that closely lol

but yeah, idk why someone with such a hectic lifestyle would choose such a pet really. 

Posted

BTS sucks ass lmfao

Posted

Rosé's fish basically lives in a aquarium the size of a shoebox tf. What's with idols and their shit care for their pets?