• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

2681 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i don't get guys who put demeaning comments (them insulting theyre 'pretty boys' and how girls have bad tastes etc etc) on every post abt kpop guys...don't want to be that person, but your insecurity is showing???? 

Edited by polvoron

Posted

I'm kinda pissed about this, bc they've been filming a kdrama in my hometown (next to my house actually) and they closed the whole car access in the street without a warning and THEY'VE BEEN POINTING LASERS AT CARS AND PEOPLE WALKING AROUND.

Like, I don't get the obsession with the country, to each their own, but the lasers pissed me off, nobody knows or cares about that people here and I see it being potentially dangerous. 

Damn if they point a damn laser at me I'm calling the police and stopping the freaking filming. 

Posted

Damn if they point a damn laser at me I'm calling the police and stopping the freaking filming. 

why would you call the police? I assume by lasers they mean lights and not things that could actually hurt you?

Posted

why would you call the police? I assume by lasers they mean lights and not things that could actually hurt you?

Im assuming things that can hurt you, if not they would just say lights...

Posted

I'm happy for Jennie and Kai dating. If they're happy with each other then so be it.

Speaking of Blackpink, when are we gonna get the other members' solo tracks? Hopefully after YG Treasure Box ends (please don't air season 2 I'm done with this show).

Posted

I wasn't a fan of #CookieJar but Sappy sounds promising.

Posted

I'm happy for Jennie and Kai dating. If they're happy with each other then so be it.

Speaking of Blackpink, when are we gonna get the other members' solo tracks? Hopefully after YG Treasure Box ends (please don't air season 2 I'm done with this show).

I dont think the rest of solos will happen, the group is supposed to have a cb before April (Coachella stage) so...I highly doubt it even if I would love Rosé to get a solo (specially something she can dance to)

Posted

People need to let f(x) go. Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Another unpopular opinion: I don't like Amber's singing at all. I really tried to, because I like her as a person but I just couldn't. It's not about her talent or whatever it's just not pleasant for me to listen to. 

Posted

so there are rumors that the final group for produce x 101's contract is gonna be 7 years (i highly doubt that). if that's the case might as well make the group permanent. they probably gonna have the same contract as iz*one or maybe a year longer idk.

Posted

Hate hate hate what rose's voice has become. It's annoying to hear and it makes me want to smash my phone and computer lol. Her singing voice predebut is 10000x better. I don't fault her for that. It's the damn vocal coach that's the problem. 

They didnt only change that, in her pre debut pics (and even teaser pics from 2015) you can see she was fierce, but they glued the cute concept on her, then all of them started to fake a cute voice (in 2016 Jisoo didnt but now does) and its fucking annoying, I want to slap them when they do it, specially Lisa

Posted

People need to let f(x) go. Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Another unpopular opinion: I don't like Amber's singing at all. I really tried to, because I like her as a person but I just couldn't. It's not about her talent or whatever it's just not pleasant for me to listen to. 

Finally someone said it ! They've been on hiatus for 2 years or more and people still hold on to them like yes, yes, yes ! they'll get that comeback. It's like Lay & Exo OT8, I imagine lay could comeback and promote in south korea but he's been named an ambassador for China and it'd all seem wrong from a political stand view if he did. I don't know if he shot himself in the foot there, or he crafted this master plan to never comeback. People have to let go... kpop groups come and go, that's the whole business.

Posted (edited)

Finally someone said it ! They've been on hiatus for 2 years or more and people still hold on to them like yes, yes, yes ! they'll get that comeback. It's like Lay & Exo OT8, I imagine lay could comeback and promote in south korea but he's been named an ambassador for China and it'd all seem wrong from a political stand view if he did. I don't know if he shot himself in the foot there, or he crafted this master plan to never comeback. People have to let go... kpop groups come and go, that's the whole business.

They are hiatus since when Twice debuted and that's so long ago.

Edited by I_am_NOT

Posted

Jennie stans already making videos of Jennie vs Krystal and trying to give it to Jennie '' being better " bith no, you have no case against Krystal, she was sick since she debuted and gave her all 24/7, she has a better body, has more charisma and is a better performer, looks are up to people but Krystal wins the rest.

Posted

I've found that Mina performs better in front of Twice fans, particularly during their fansigns event. She seems a lot happier on stage there than during music shows which makes me wonder why she doesn't have the same energy for both events.