• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

kpop Unpopular Opinions (K-POP Edition)

2744 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like this Kai Jennie relationship really came out of nowhere?!?

I'm happy for them I guess. I'm not sure about their Korean fans, but in terms of international fans I haven't seen many people hating on their relationship. Only a bunch of BLINKS yelling about how YG probably won't allow the relationship and Jennie should think more about the group.

Posted

I'm happy for them I guess. I'm not sure about their Korean fans, but in terms of international fans I haven't seen many people hating on their relationship. Only a bunch of BLINKS yelling about how YG probably won't allow the relationship and Jennie should think more about the group.

jennie is YG's fave so i guess he'll let it slip.

Posted

Wait so jennie’s been lazy because she’s tired from porking Kai?

More than the news itself, i am more amazed at fans who actually notice kai and jennie’s supposed lovestagrams since October. Wow how can you guys keep up

Posted

I was actually surprised that most fans are rly supportive (considering they’re both idols that get a lot of hate) and exols are actually making a petition against dispatch for invasion of privacy 

Posted

Welp apparently Jennie and Kai are actually dating. SM confirmed it, and YG was left in the dark about it lol. 

Posted

Welp apparently Jennie and Kai are actually dating. SM confirmed it, and YG was left in the dark about it lol. 

impossible, Dispatch talks to companies first before release, they can choose to pay or let it leak.  And YG’s “I’m not sure” is always their response when it’s true.

Posted (edited)

I was actually surprised that most fans are rly supportive (considering they’re both idols that get a lot of hate) and exols are actually making a petition against dispatch for invasion of privacy 

holy shit me too

this is so beautiful.. a possible step in the right  direction? #InkigayoSandwich1stWin:feelgood:

like everyone else here, i love knowing what idols are up to, but dispatch is fucked up for following them when they’re ON A DATE FFS like dayum??? you’re that thirsty for clicks???

edit: they actually confirmed it btw it’s not bullshit

Edited by Dwight Schrute

Posted

impossible, Dispatch talks to companies first before release, they can choose to pay or let it leak.  And YG’s “I’m not sure” is always their response when it’s true.

Really? That’s so messed up. Dispatch was probably like ”hey we stalked your idol hanging out with another idol can we publish this info?”

Posted (edited)

Really? That’s so messed up. Dispatch was probably like ”hey we stalked your idol hanging out with another idol can we publish this info?”

yeah it is rly messed up!!! But Dispatch said this themselves. They also said they wouldn’t out LGBT couples or rookies since it might hurt their career. (They’re still shitty as hell stalkers)

Edited by CrysCrys

Posted (edited)

so jenkai is a thing, and people are flooding on krystal's ig like "stay strong" and "we are here for you". while i do agree it's unwise to do that (it's been years), i understand why they would? the nasty criticisms did play a part on kaistal's breakup, but i think they've moved on already. 

additional: lmao i gotta admit that i was surprised when i first saw the news....like DAMN that came out of nowhere? i'm happy for them!! and since there are so many people who are supportive (suprisingly) does this mean dispatch isn't gonna make scandals out of dating rumors anymore? 

Edited by polvoron

Posted

omg. i knew people are gonna bring up kaistal. seriously fans need to stfu about it. i'm sure she's moved on. 

Posted (edited)

I wonder what would happen for Black Pink now

I can't help but keep thinking about the other girls Lisa Jisoo Rosé. I really hope YG would do something for them in this new year. Just imagine working really hard but your efforts are not appreciated, sigh...

I was hopping, since Jennie just broke a rule, for the spotlight to go to someone else lmao but a friend told me he will just push the whole group to the dungeon and debut a new one (Please no)

I honestly saw it comming LOL Also so far the comments (that arent from haters hating on BOTH) NB translated are good (which being Kai its weird cause NB hates EXO)

Also Kai's ideal type seems to be resting bitch face girls but I wonder how he feels about her being lazy on stage that much, he gives his all even when he is injured and Krystal was a hard worker that gave her best to the point of fainting too, so I'm really curious about that. 

Now I wonder what will YG do, I mean sure, the girls said they are banned from PS when Rosé and Lisa obviously had work done (I think Jisoo cut the corners of her eyes to but not sure) but dating? They said they didnt know (Althought SM confirmed) so lmao I will just wait.

Also people going to Krystal saying stay strong and shit, they broke up years ago??????? Where were you when she complained she wanted f(x) to have a cb and said that she was forgetting how to dance or when her sis was kicked like?????? Leave her alone, she is busy traveling and modeling, stfu.

Edit: Forgot to add, something's been annoying me lately and its that SK seems to be kinda obsessed with Spain (and Spanish) lately, dramas filmed here, videos using our southner's culture, bad Spanish in songs, Idk, at least put the damn accent marks @ Me gustas TÚ. 

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

They’re not dating, Jennie’s just getting private dance lessons from Kai to fix her lazy dancing. 

In all seriousness, very interesting to see how positive everyone is about this couple. I hope this means everyone has matured by now especially after Hyuna and Edawn and fans aren’t as possessive anymore.

Posted

Well it's a interesting start to 2019 😂

Posted

They’re not dating, Jennie’s just getting private dance lessons from Kai to fix her lazy dancing. 

In all seriousness, very interesting to see how positive everyone is about this couple. I hope this means everyone has matured by now especially after Hyuna and Edawn and fans aren’t as possessive anymore.

its really creepy when they are so possessive of their idols its like they are going to destroy whoever he or she dates. like the fans are the one owning there life or something.

As much as i’d be freaked out about them having sasaengs who have access to those kinds of information, i’d actually want the sasaengs to spill everything they know lol

jennie honey, your members are the ones keeping you afloat, not the ones making you sink. Never let go of them because you don’t have enough to keep us interested without your company

its like they are some kind if a private investigator but you didn't hire them instead they do it on their own lol.

IMG_3264.thumb.GIF.8d7111b17c2e0aa07efbb