• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Musicals

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't seen a thread talking about musicals, so here it is. Talk about your favorites or recommend some for people to listen to! :alpacaheadshake:

ad10f7d71de972c4da3e5128493101f011f1a9ef_hq.gif

Posted

I was SOOOO obsessed with phantom when i was younger!!

also some really underrated musicals are ones by slyvester levy!!! most of them are in german, but you can find english subtitles on youtube. rebecca is supposed to be coming to broadway at some point, but elisabeth is my absolute favorite.

and stuff by kerrigan & lowdermilk!!! if people like contemporary musicals i HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend listening to tales from the bad years.

Posted

Rocky Horror Picture Show :D

Posted

If you're into horror/gore stuff i'd recommend Repo! the Genetic Opera, also Shrek the musical is pretty great, i like most of the songs from it and the backstory that's expanded by it makes the movies a lot more interesting to watch.

Posted

My favorite musicals are Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Brigadoon, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, and Calamity Jane: not nevessarilly in that order! ;)