• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

292 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking its definitely suspicious that this happened right before his new music comes out (its supposed to come out today at 11 pm CT). It can't be very favorable for his image to have a gossip site with so much tea on him come up on the very first page when you search his name. 

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

There is still a filthy frank thread on online personality but i remember that he had a thread in snowflakes that was for more popular. 

Posted

You should just make a new thread and start from there. Public figures can't escape criticism, so we'll just keep saying shit:haiplz: Tbh, I noticed a lot of public figures(even ones who aren't popular at all or enough) are unable to handle criticism. It's strange but some ppl are like that & it's not just Joji. Also, Midsummer Madness sounds like a clusterfuck of cringe, fake deep, & tacky shit. 

Posted (edited)

omg grow tf up what kind of a grown ass man that cannot take criticism -__- . the topic could be created by anyone so what's the point of this. i dont think other people really go through this site so they should've focused more of the critics on their youtube page and 88rising and joji's social media acc. 88rising back at it again at being the most childish bunch of people ever

If I remember correctly, after Joji announced he was done with FF, he started deleting and blocking the comments on his instagram that mentioned FF. People noticed it and they obviously didn't like it. But his stans be like "hE sAiD hE was pRoUd of FF bUt thAt hE's juSt oVer iT". Then why does he get all sensitive when they mention FF? Joji really, really needs to grow some balls and stop the sadboi sensitive persona that he's got going on right now. Maybe he should take a break, cause he's being too sensitive and he looks like shit physically. 

You should just make a new thread and start from there. Public figures can't escape criticism, so we'll just keep saying shit:haiplz: Tbh, I noticed a lot of public figures(even ones who aren't popular at all or enough) are unable to handle criticism. It's strange but some ppl are like that & it's not just Joji. Also, Midsummer Madness sounds like a clusterfuck of cringe, fake deep, & tacky shit. 

As for the new song, I think its probably his worst one. His lyrics are always shit (to be fair, its not completely his song) but at least his other songs do have a fairly unique sound. They use the typical summer synth sound that we hear all the time for summer songs. I have probably heard like 10 songs that sound like this one. I will say though that I liked the video. I think its cute. I found it hilarious how they didn't give NIKI any lyrics, just the "ooo" at the end. I just imagined the scene, everyone being given their lyrics to practice, and then to NIKI: "Uhh you just say ooo smoothly at the end." I was actually expecting to hear her sing...

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

Just so people know, you can look at cached versions of the deleted joji thread by googling the page number and selecting the green arrow.

joji.thumb.png.89a15f0e99a6438f0ba70c5ce

Posted

from a legal standpoint can someone tell me why they think the thread was deleted

nothing in that thread could of hurt his image severely ; no one was making accusations about anything

what was in that thread was purely opinions on him , his music, and past videos that can still be found online 

also there were screenshots on the stuff HE and the PEOPLE AROUND HIM have said

whats the real issue 

why are we being censored 

Posted

If I remember correctly, after Joji announced he was done with FF, he started deleting and blocking the comments on his instagram that mentioned FF. People noticed it and they obviously didn't like it. But his stans be like "hE sAiD hE was pRoUd of FF bUt thAt hE's juSt oVer iT". Then why does he get all sensitive when they mention FF? Joji really, really needs to grow some balls and stop the sadboi sensitive persona that he's got going on right now. Maybe he should take a break, cause he's being too sensitive and he looks like shit physically. 

As for the new song, I think its probably his worst one. His lyrics are always shit (to be fair, its not completely his song) but at least his other songs do have a fairly unique sound. They use the typical summer synth sound that we hear all the time for summer songs. I have probably heard like 10 songs that sound like this one. I will say though that I liked the video. I think its cute. I found it hilarious how they didn't give NIKI any lyrics, just the "ooo" at the end. I just imagined the scene, everyone being given their lyrics to practice, and then to NIKI: "Uhh you just say ooo smoothly at the end." I was actually expecting to hear her sing...

really?? he blocked comments that mentioned FF? lmfao then dont lie saying as if you left FF with a heavy heart . and yes the song is as usual was overhyped nothing special. brian's part is just the same as every of his song. joji's part is so fucking cringy. he's like trying so hard to sound cool and sad when singing his explicit part, which is like every of his song too.  

from a legal standpoint can someone tell me why they think the thread was deleted

nothing in that thread could of hurt his image severely ; no one was making accusations about anything

what was in that thread was purely opinions on him , his music, and past videos that can still be found online 

also there were screenshots on the stuff HE and the PEOPLE AROUND HIM have said

whats the real issue 

why are we being censored 

because he's a big ass pussy that cannot criticism and sean will always be there to mend his boo boo heart. also does anyone noticed that 88rising will retweet everything even tweets that are shading them after they released something. is that their strategy or just that they dont read??  

p/s: how do make the hide content option? thanks!

Posted (edited)

wow, I'm reading all of this and like...

THE IRONY, MAN

JOJI PLZ

ReHp.thumb.gif.a93d5a4e4b1e53ebfc3d538e1

Edited by UnrealityShow
I guess it wasn't him so joke's on me LMAO

Posted

I think the new Joji thread will be safe because it won't be in the top searches...It will at least stay buried for a bit. Joji needs to grow the fuck up in the meantime. 

Posted

Hey guys @Nyx said that they don’t know why the thread got deleted and that it could’ve been spammed or something and that they’ll look into it. Maybe we’ll get the thread back?

im still suspicious though...

Posted

I'm going to try to trust the mods, that is could have been a hacker or spam, but I truly don't feel that 88rising would higher a hacker to get onto PULL, and take down just one thread. lol

BUT that's just me. 

Posted

I'm going to try to trust the mods, that is could have been a hacker or spam, but I truly don't feel that 88rising would higher a hacker to get onto PULL, and take down just one thread. lol

BUT that's just me. 

Hey ya never know, they could've hired someone. They can't take criticism for shite. 

Posted (edited)

Copied/Pasted from the FilthyFrank thread:

Hey guys, Nyx posted this in the other thread inquiring about this, but I just wanted to make it clear that none of the mods were sent a message that this thread was deleted. None of us had any idea this happened until I came across this thread a few hours ago and told the other mods about it. Nyx will be restoring the thread as soon as possible, as it was probably deleted by accident since there is a lot of traffic on that thread and one of the mods possibly made a mistake when approving a new post. If we were @'d over the last few days, we probably did not see these as we get hundreds of notifications a day to approve new posts and go over reports. The only notification that is separate and stands out is if we are sent a private message.

It just gets incredibly frustrating when the first conclusion people jump to when a thread disappears is that Nyx and the other mods are censoring the forum. Hopefully the thread will be able to be restored in the next day or two. The only other time a situation like this has happened was with the Emiru thread, which Rhea, one of the mods, publicly apologized for accidentally deleting when approving posts. Within a day or two after the mods found out what happened, the thread was restored. Sorry if I'm coming off as annoying, but it's extremely frustrating seeing people jumping to these kinds of conclusions over a mistake. Joji is a huge public figure and removing his thread would be ridiculous.

If this happens by accident again, please private message a mod about it so we can restore the thread as soon as possible. Do not @ us as we get hundreds of notifications a day to approve new posts and reports.

And if you guys need proof I haven't received any messages at all over the last few days, the last message I received was April 2nd:

KES2FV5.png

Edited by mahoushojo

Posted

PicsArt_06-07-10.45.12.thumb.png.eda1e7eMy opinion on Brian & it got 20 likes. Ofc there was a butthurt major stan replying. & Brian sounds like shit in that song, he lacks fluidity(& authenticity). I agree, the vid was cute & different, but still cringe. 

@mahoushojo Good news to hear that it was just accidentally deleted by you guys! I hope it gets revived even tho I barely comment on the thread since idk too much about Joji. But it still doesn't change the fact that 88 really are arrogant. 

Posted (edited)

Copied/Pasted from the FilthyFrank thread:

Hey guys, Nyx posted this in the other thread inquiring about this, but I just wanted to make it clear that none of the mods were sent a message that this thread was deleted. None of us had any idea this happened until I came across this thread a few hours ago and told the other mods about it. Nyx will be restoring the thread as soon as possible, as it was probably deleted by accident since there is a lot of traffic on that thread and one of the mods possibly made a mistake when approving a new post. If we were @'d over the last few days, we probably did not see these as we get hundreds of notifications a day to approve new posts and go over reports. The only notification that is separate and stands out is if we are sent a private message.

It just gets incredibly frustrating when the first conclusion people jump to when a thread disappears is that Nyx and the other mods are censoring the forum. Hopefully the thread will be able to be restored in the next day or two. The only other time a situation like this has happened was with the Emiru thread, which Rhea, one of the mods, publicly apologized for accidentally deleting when approving posts. Within a day or two after the mods found out what happened, the thread was restored. Sorry if I'm coming off as annoying, but it's extremely frustrating seeing people jumping to these kinds of conclusions over a mistake. Joji is a huge public figure and removing his thread would be ridiculous.

If this happens by accident again, please private message a mod about it so we can restore the thread as soon as possible. Do not @ us as we get hundreds of notifications a day to approve new posts and reports.

And if you guys need proof I haven't received any messages at all over the last few days, the last message I received was April 2nd:

KES2FV5.png

Weird, I sent you a message about it & now it aint showing up in my inbox either. I think it was a hacker because the Joji thread disappears, now the messages about it do too?

Edited by happy-go-lucky13