• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Melanie Martinez

1865 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, it did have a chorus lol. It's when she said "I work hard for my shit" or whatever. It's really bad and cringe.

the chorus just sounds very similar to the verses and theres no notable chorus thats stands out. maybe im not saying it the right way, it just was very anticlimactically. i only put it on for like a minute and stopped listening cause it was ridiculous 

Posted

OT: Did she rap in her new song? If I remember correctly, she said her new album wanted to be more hip-hop ish, and I’m wondering if the new song had any rap. (It was more than a year ago when I liked Melanie, correct me if I’m wrong.)

Posted

OT: Did she rap in her new song? If I remember correctly, she said her new album wanted to be more hip-hop ish, and I’m wondering if the new song had any rap. (It was more than a year ago when I liked Melanie, correct me if I’m wrong.)

yeah she thought rhyming shit with shit is a great lyrical addition lmfao 

Posted

yeah she thought rhyming shit with shit is a great lyrical addition lmfao 

She‘s none better than Halsey.

Posted

I'm glad people are talking about her fandom. I was neutral on this but after deciding to poke through her tag on tumblr, very quickly learned that a good portion of her fans are psychopaths. :alpacadone: The 'YAAAAS MELANIE IS STILL GOING TIMOTHY SHOULD JUST GO DIE!! XD' mentality I've been seeing around is disgusting as fuck. 

Posted

Timothy's latest tweet

Looks like she's decided to ignore the song for now?

I'd like to think that she's not really bothered by it, though. If i were in her place, staying quiet would be the safest. Commenting a diss track isnt worth the struggle for me if i'm done with the other party, especially the backlash she may face from Mel's fans if she ever speak out abt the track.

Posted

Melanie, writing a song won’t fix the fact that you are sexually assaulted someone.

Michael Jackson wrote songs and he was a pedo.

a song is not an apology or making restitution.

you have the power to come clean about the horrible act you did and admit you were wrong.

But no, you write a fucking song to get more fans for your delusional army. 

Posted

The Josh Show made a video on the situation

Posted (edited)

Edited by ----

Posted

the diss track was total  g a r b a g e and so is  m e l a n i e

10606251_10208296339389781_745691694992094449_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'm genuinely angry that Melanie decided to release a song about this, my friend sent me a link of it and all I saw was the title and I knew exactly what the lyrics were going to be about, and I was completely right. Timothy isn't piggybacking off of you, Melanie. If anything, you're now the piggybacker, since you're using Timothy's own trauma and accusations to make your career have a comeback. Its disgusting. 

Also, not sure if this has been addressed in this thread, but the BPD thing is really bugging me. This will be OT:

Hidden Content

THIS. This so much, omg thank you. Whenever Melanie fans kept blaming the BPD part, i was kind of sad because thats not how BPD affects you. How much i want to upvote this thousand times really, thank you for bringing this up 😭😭😭

Edited by sutou