• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Melanie Martinez

1738 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It’s also in the states Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Carolina, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.

This isn’t hard. Click on the link I posted and hit the “Load More Dates” button to see all the different places it’s premiering. That’s why I posted it.

Still doesn't negate the fact that most of her showings are in Cali  

The fact that people like Katy Perry and Marina support her is also disheartening. 

My rant is over, sorry if this was so long I just can't anymore with her :alpacadone:

Never heard anything about Marina supporting her but im not suprised if Katy Perry is

Forgot to add she had to do everything her self because most people drop out after the accusation came out i 100% agree with what you said  the only reason i wanted to see it (not gonna pay to see it fuck paying her a dime) is to see how bad. Given the snippets and leaks its clear she hasn't grown from her crybaby days.

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Still doesn't negate the fact that most of her showings are in Cali 

Guess I’m not getting what your point is exactly, or why that matters. Cuz California is literally the 3rd largest state in the country (after Alaska being first and Texas second). It would make sense for there to be a lot of showings there. They have to take into account where she has the largest fanbases, and I’m sure California is #1 on that list. 

Theres gonna be 75 total showings in the USA (20 in Cali) on September 5th, and the majority of the other showings (over 130, I gave up counting after that) are taking place in other countries. 

So that does kind of “negate” the fact that “most of her showings are in Cali” because the majority of them are taking place in countries outside of the US. Even though “negating” the “fact” most of the showings are in Cali was NOT the point of my previous post. That was to simply show it’s going on in more than just 4 states.

Posted

Guess I’m not getting what your point is exactly, or why that matters. Cuz California is literally the 3rd largest state in the country (after Alaska being first and Texas second). It would make sense for there to be a lot of showings there. They have to take into account where she has the largest fanbases, and I’m sure California is #1 on that list. 

Theres gonna be 75 total showings in the USA (20 in Cali) on September 5th, and the majority of the other showings (over 130, I gave up counting after that) are taking place in other countries. 

So that does kind of “negate” the fact that “most of her showings are in Cali” because the majority of them are taking place in countries outside of the US. Even though “negating” the “fact” most of the showings are in Cali was NOT the point of my previous post. That was to simply show it’s going on in more than just 4 states.

So are you going to watch her movie?

Posted (edited)

So are you going to watch her movie?

No.

It just annoys me when people spout false information out of their ass. Especially here. We’re supposed to make sure we have our facts straight here. So that’s what I did. And it’s especially irksome when the information is so easily accessed yet people want to make assumptions and present them as fact without actually looking. Makes it harder to expose actual wrongdoing or bad behavior when you have pages and pages of false information. Makes us all look stupid cuz the information is.... so easy to get if you just look.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

I really like the art style and creepy appeal to it. If only she had the budget to make an animated film. It would really fit the whole vibe of the movie theme 

Posted

5d66d5633761f_Screenshot_20190828-152204

Okay so a few weeks ago when Marina posted about her collaborating with peoples favorite musical artist everyone was suggesting Melanie Martinez and then right after Timothy and her friend posted that they were female artists and are willing to collaborate, Marina then started to follow Melanie. Right after Timothy asked to collaborate.

5d66d56d3da88_Screenshot_20190828-152001(Melanie fan accounts have the video proof)

It caused Timothy's friend Globelamp to post about how Melanie fans are attacking them

5d66d549917f0_Screenshot_20190825-220534

After that Globelamp stared to repost Melanie's articles from few years ago as to why she sexualizes children.

It could be that Marina doesn't know about the the drama around Mel but that is a Yikes moment from Marina. 

Posted

Cuz nothing ever did happen.

Melanie’s snowflake behaviors are valid, she has shown this many times. But Timothy Heller lied. The people who participate in this thread hated Melanie to begin with (which is fine of course). But now people are clinging to this lie to justify hating her within themselves. People like to twist Melanie’s statements to make it seem like she was admitting to r*pe. All she admitted to was a consensual encounter.

People like Timothy Heller take away from real victims of r*pe and sexual assault by LYING about it. And it makes me sick. No one wants to actually take time and look at this woman’s behavior or statements further, and it shows. She is as much of a snowflake as Melanie. LOOK at her behavior. Melanie may be a bad person. That doesn’t change the fact Timothy lied and continues to lie for her own benefit. Melanie shared her 2 statements and then left it alone. Timothy continues to milk this shit 2 years later anytime she wants more attention. Getting her literal industry friends to create biased articles and videos should say quite a bit too.

Guys, I know you’re going to downvote me. Probably without even reading my whole post. But this goes further than Melanie fucking Martinez and Timothy damn Heller. People lying about assault is a huge and disgusting issue. Do not continue to support a person who actively contributes to that issue. If you hate Melanie, fine. But don’t cling to lies and false accusations because you feel your own reasons for disliking her are too flimsy to hold up.

Absolutely not trying to discredit you, but where is the proof of what you're saying? I have heard around that people think Timothy lied but I've never seen anywhere that she's admitted it, or anything that points to her making it up.

Posted (edited)

Absolutely not trying to discredit you, but where is the proof of what you're saying? I have heard around that people think Timothy lied but I've never seen anywhere that she's admitted it, or anything that points to her making it up.

https://youtu.be/kd8zr1lSzwo

Here's a video going through all of her accusations and stuff. The YouTuber goes into detail. It's 2 hours long though. It also debunks another YouTuber who has personally talked and hung out with Timothy

Yes, the video @OctoberSky linked is all the proof anyone needs. I would have linked it myself but they beat me to it! xD It’s a long video, but it’s damn worth it. It’s extremely well done and full of receipts and sources.

One of the biggest things (in my opinion) is the inconsistencies with the “photographic proof” Timothy posted, which was supposed to support her claims but only discredited her. 

She claims the photo of Melanie in the handcuffs is from the night of the alleged r*pe. In that photo, Melanie has chin-length half grey and half black hair. Timothy then had ANOTHER photo claiming it was from the same weekend. Yet Melanie’s hair is longer and half blonde instead of half grey. There’s no way she could have stripped all the color from her hair within a night without destroying it. Let alone have it grow multiple inches over 1 night. Just one of the many points made in the video.

CDBDA082-FCA0-4278-8B66-39657E9A76E8.jpeg

43677A95-7EEC-4DDC-8509-4AAE1B307349.jpeg

475053DF-77FB-4608-8B6A-773E32AF0E90.jpeg

Also another thing to note which is also noted in the video. If Melanie was a r*pist, and turned on by the idea of doing that to someone (Timothy describes sadistic r*pe) she would NOT gravitate towards the role of being in cuffs. The person in cuffs is NOT dominant towards the person who put them in cuffs. They are submissive. Also in this photo of them standing together, which of the 2 of them looks shy and passive?

99711050-66BC-4991-8F15-534B15AE9A1A.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Yes, the video @OctoberSky linked is all the proof anyone needs. I would have linked it myself but they beat me to it! xD It’s a long video, but it’s damn worth it. It’s extremely well done and full of receipts and sources.

One of the biggest things (in my opinion) is the inconsistencies with the “photographic proof” Timothy posted, which was supposed to support her claims but only discredited her. 

She claims the photo of Melanie in the handcuffs is from the night of the alleged r*pe. In that photo, Melanie has chin-length half grey and half black hair. Timothy then had ANOTHER photo claiming it was from the same weekend. Yet Melanie’s hair is longer and half blonde instead of half grey. There’s no way she could have stripped all the color from her hair within a night without destroying it. Let alone have it grow multiple inches over 1 night. Just one of the many points made in the video.

CDBDA082-FCA0-4278-8B66-39657E9A76E8.jpeg

43677A95-7EEC-4DDC-8509-4AAE1B307349.jpeg

475053DF-77FB-4608-8B6A-773E32AF0E90.jpeg

Also another thing to note which is also noted in the video. If Melanie was a r*pist, and turned on by the idea of doing that to someone (Timothy describes sadistic r*pe) she would NOT gravitate towards the role of being in cuffs. The person in cuffs is NOT dominant towards the person who put them in cuffs. They are submissive. Also in this photo of them standing together, which of the 2 of them looks shy and passive?

99711050-66BC-4991-8F15-534B15AE9A1A.jpeg

I don't know what else that long ass video showed for proof since im not going to dedicate that much time out of my day for old tea but I sooo hope those two pointers weren't like the main reasons because they both don't hold up lmfao. Melanie has a million and one wigs so she could have very well had one on, on either of those pictures so that argument does not hold up what so ever, unless you can prove that it's not a wig. Also the handcuff point is also not a valid point. Just because she likes being the dom does not  mean she does not switch to a different role.

Edited by Sodapop

Posted (edited)

I don't know what else that long ass video showed for proof since im not going to dedicate that much time out of my day for old tea but I sooo hope those two pointers weren't like the main reasons because they both don't hold up lmfao. Melanie has a million and one wigs so she could have very well had one on, on either of those pictures so that argument does not hold up what so ever, unless you can prove that it's not a wig. Also the handcuff point is also not a valid point. Just because she likes being the dom does not  mean she does not switch to a different role.

They are definitely NOT the main points at all. Like at all. It’s a 2 hour long video. There were also way more details about the hair color and wigs than what I posted. I try to not post entire novels when I post here, and that’s why the video was linked.

And what I highlighted in your response is exactly why the points don’t add up to you. You need to watch the video to get all the details. I’m not great at explaining things, so if you don’t watch the video, there’s not much more I can do to help. 

But this is the last I’m ever posting in this particular thread. I used to believe Timothy until more proof was collected and presented to me. I’ve made peace with the situation and my feelings on it. I believe Timothy lied for many obvious reasons and I refuse to support someone who would lie about sexual assault or even r*pe. All the people she has convinced of her false allegations, she has lied to and used for her gain. And all I want to do is show others that there’s way more to look at concerning this situation. 

https://youtu.be/kd8zr1lSzwo

Posted

This will be the only time I comment on this dumpster fire. Just because someone is shorter/soft-spoken than the other doesn't mean that they are automatically a sub. Switches exist, and even if that weren't the case surprise! You can change your mind mid-coitus and say "Hey, I want to top now/Let's change positions/You do X and I'll be Y" if Melanie was the first to be handcuffed for the photo then Timothy was next based on her description of that night. Judging someone's bedroom behavior based on appearance is a weak argument. Just because she looks so 'shy and passive' doesn't mean she's a soft sub and Timothy is the Domme because she's taller and looks more confident. Come ON. Physical appearances don't mean shit when it comes to personalities, let alone bedroom behavior. 

Posted

They are definitely NOT the main points at all. Like at all. It’s a 2 hour long video. There were also way more details about the hair color and wigs than what I posted. I try to not post entire novels when I post here, and that’s why the video was linked.

And what I highlighted in your response is exactly why the points don’t add up to you. You need to watch the video to get all the details. I’m not great at explaining things, so if you don’t watch the video, there’s not much more I can do to help. 

But this is the last I’m ever posting in this particular thread. I used to believe Timothy until more proof was collected and presented to me. I’ve made peace with the situation and my feelings on it. I believe Timothy lied for many obvious reasons and I refuse to support someone who would lie about sexual assault or even r*pe. All the people she has convinced of her false allegations, she has lied to and used for her gain. And all I want to do is show others that there’s way more to look at concerning this situation. 

Also I'm aware that you said you will not reply back but:

Because I wanted to see if I should eat my words I went to the video and skipped to the part where she talked about her hair (since she was so nice to pin it) and absolutely not. Her reasoning for why its not a wig is:

• UH I wear wigs and thats so not a wig! when honestly it does look like one. 
  • Even IF it were a wig WHY would a cis female be wearing wigs with their friends??? (Literally a lot of people do this..)
  • It looks like her hair on the tv show the voice so I know for a fact this is her hair (or it could just be a cheap two-tone wig) 

She didn't give any FACTS on why that wasn't her actual hair they were all opinions lol. Sorry but even the bathroom selfie looks like the same hair she had on just in the light which the girl in the videos says is a wig. It honestly looks like the same wig to me.

Of course just because I don't agree with this part does not mean I believe Timothy. You can look back on any of my comments in this thread (most were very unpopular lmao) about how it seemed like they both were lying. I still believe that. I've said in the beg that it seems like she wanted to do this so she can get her music out there.

Though I'm loving all the people who wasted their money since they threw her shit out.