• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Melanie Martinez

1698 posts in this topic

Posted

That sounds so stupid. Also this is K-12, children with the ages 6-17. Where is she going to fit this in at? This sounds like it's made for someone who's 21+, in my opinion.

She's also shaming men on why they can't be "taught" to have manners when she herself called normal women basic bitches and told them she'll take their men? ☠️ I can't with her. She thinks of herself as hot shit when she herself is basic.

Posted

After hearing all the clips, especially Principle, Detention, and that new snippet of Teachers Pet, Im definitely not feeling this album at all, it’s kind of boring and lacks.. something. And this Strawberry Shortcake snippet is bad as well—which I am furious btw, now shitty teens are gonna look up the show and comment “MeLaNiE mArTiNeZ k12!!!!” and ruin my childhood show, thanks melanie.

A few Melanie fans also think abt this as well but of course they’re getting shit on for it

D4DE8A50-60C3-4AB8-A3FC-3DFB036D2E52.jpeg

Posted

That sounds so stupid. Also this is K-12, children with the ages 6-17. Where is she going to fit this in at? This sounds like it's made for someone who's 21+, in my opinion.

She's also shaming men on why they can't be "taught" to have manners when she herself called normal women basic bitches and told them she'll take their men? ☠️ I can't with her. She thinks of herself as hot shit when she herself is basic.

I love how Strawberry Shortcake is about how girls clothes don’t equal consent but she’s literally accused of rape. Like did she just learn consent and she’s like “Woah I need to tell EVERYONE!”

Posted

Drama Club has been out for a year

It was leaked last year and all the leaks were taken down.

Posted (edited)

It’s my fault,

Its my fault

Cause I put icing on top, now

The boys want a taste of this strawberry shortcake

That’s my bad

that’s my bad

No one taught them not to grab, now

The boys wanna taste of this strawberry shortcake

Trash ass lyrics  

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

I love how Strawberry Shortcake is about how girls clothes don’t equal consent but she’s literally accused of rape. Like did she just learn consent and she’s like “Woah I need to tell EVERYONE!”

The song was finished a long time before the Timothy thing tho

Posted

yall, none of the songs on this album are aimed towards Timothy or other people, the album was finished in 2016 and the Timothy drama was at the end of 2017 and according to Timothy herself they were still friends in 2017.

Posted

It was leaked last year and all the leaks were taken down.

I know. I got a hold of the mp3 file. 

She knew the song was leaked and  made her fans (most of them already heard it by now) wait Three months for a snippet they already have the full version of, they were hoping for Orange Juice 

Her fans are fighting in the comments about how it's rude to hear a leak but others say they didn't know and thought it was just unreleased.

As I stated before Timothy and her friend commented on Marina's (and the diamonds) post about independent artists and a few minutes after Timothy commented on her post Marina followed Melanie :S

Posted

All the snippets sound like trash and im mad cause I was waiting for the new album lmao

Posted

random, but i feel like melanie will be dropped bu atlantic records if this album flops. i wonder what she'd do if that happens 

Posted

I'm just gonna assume most of all of us are not feeling this album? I (re-) listened to each snippet, noticed the decline in views, but also, how her tone in ever song never changes. It demonstrates that Melanie has a small vocal range. She kept using the same soft babyish tone with each underwhelming instrumental. 

For an album that's called 'k-12' you would assume or at least hope that songs would be an even mixture on being in k-12, like elementary school, Middle school, or even High school, but nope. Wheels on the bus, show and tell,  recess, strawberry shortcake, and even class fight "aim for the throat" just seems try hard and very elementary school shit.

In reality, you lowkey wouldn't have even fought the girl, you would have just gone home, go to the bathroom, and say all the things you were thinking about saying to her, but instead, to your mirror.