• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Fujoshis, yaoi and fetishization

81 posts in this topic

Posted

not sure if anyone has mentioned this

but how come nobody mentions fundanshi's (male yaoi fans)?

when talking about Yaoi and how yaoi fans just fetishize and act gross and cringy

I mostly forget about them tbh I'm in a yaoi group on fb and there's some there and when I saw a post I was legit like "OH YEAH YOU GUYS EXIST". Eh you see more girls I guess. It's like for every 2 girls there's a boy. Idk.

Posted

understandable 

Posted

Yaoi and Yuri I don't mind especially yuri because I really like girls and boobs are great

Now fujoshis be taking stuff way too far and just down right fetishize people, and I keep hearing stories from people about how they be on the bus with their significant other and some fujo be like "omg its sin irl!!!!!111!!!" and making them umcomfortable af, and sadly I knew people like that (ironically they weren't straight but they weren't gay either) and jfc sometimes I couldn't talk to them and just start to blink out when they start their bullshit. And some of the stuff they say be making me umcomfortable too. 

Posted

Thoughts on yaoi and fujos? Are they as bad as those guys who fetishize lesbians?
The fact that yaoi is made for a straight (girl) audience is ugly itself and I believe fujos fetishize gay men.
From what I've seen a lot...
What's with all those fujoshis calling themselves ''closeted fujoshi'' or a ''fujoshi in the closet''? 
What's with all those fujos asking for help on how to tell their family that they like yaoi and are a fujoshi? (Seriously wtf?)
What's with all those fujoshis calling their ships ''sinners''?
Whats with all those fujos watching gay movies meant for gay men?
Watching tv shows just because there are gay characters?
Calling gay movies or tv shows ''yaoi movies&shows'' ???
Shipping guys in real life and creeping on gay guys?
Wishing they were boys so they could be a gay guy(or more like a cute uke uwu), have sex with a man and live like they were in a yaoi??
(To the point that some started believing they are trans when they arent and just want to live like in a yaoi and (straight girls) pretending to be gay guys?).
I'm so done 

legit i used to be a fujo but i got tired of it cuz lots of fujos act like its a k**** and its annoying honestly

Posted

I like yaoi but I am private with it. I don't push what I like to people and instead join groups that also do not do the same. We talk about it on our own time and we don't usually force it down others throats unless we post to our Tumblr blog but people can block those posts bu blacklisting or downloading that one Tumblr add on on Chrome. 

I think yaoi and being a fujoshi si fine as long as you draw a line. Not everyone likes yaoi and I understand that. Therefore I keep it to myself unless I find out they like it and even then I tread carefully because you never know how deep it goes for some people. I ship and read raunchy mangas, and such but like said I don't shove it down people's throats. 

I draw a line for myself because I don't want to make others uncomfortable just because I am a fan of something they might not be. It's just considerate to me and well *shrugs* I wish more fujoshis thought like this. 

Posted

I uhh, tried to like yaoi because my friends were into it at the time... but it's really not my thing. Now 10 years later some of them still act like cringy weebs glued to yaoi on their phones and sqealing over their "gay boys"