• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

1141 posts in this topic

Posted

The fact that she's using "Rilaccoco" as her brand, that she's dressed up as a bear for her banner and that the logo is almost perfectly fits the Rilakkuma head and that she loves Rilakkuma shows that she's stealing the idea. It's one thing if she uses it as her instagram name but now she's profiting off it since it's on the actual merchandise. This is illegal isn't it? She even uses a double C like Rilakkuma uses a double K.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Posted

An unpopular opinion, but I think Coco looks really cute (plastic surgery and all but whatever). I never really watched Coco's vlogs before but I watched her recent one about her store and the one thing that irks me is the way she acts. Her face is cute but the way she acts is super cringey. I don't know if she's like this in other vlogs, but in her recent one it really shows since she's interacting with a lot of fans.

Posted

Not really a huge deal since she looks fine without photoshop, but in a recent livestream, she accidentally showed the unretouched photos from a recent shoot. You can see it around 13:00

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/390648279

Posted (edited)

Stupid store name aside am I the only one cringing at the way she titled the video 'Kpop idol opens store in LA'

Nobody knows her for being a kpop idol, it just feels really clickbaity and tryhard like how her old videos used to be titled

And CocoSori already disbanded and her label has dropped her so even the title is a whole lie! Kpop idol? Who? WHERE? 

giphy.gif

Edited by RandomKnower

Posted

coco be labelling everything on her instagram description, she should name herself as ex-singer and full time twitch streamer and rename the video as "EX-Kpop idol opens store in LA"

Posted

flex.thumb.png.67937f05746ddabeb89e7265a

gotta flex the Porsche at every chance i get! -coco probably 

Posted

To be fair it's a typical Instagram Korean thing to flex cash nice and expensive things 

Posted

So is Coco permanently moving to LA? 

Is she fleeing Korea to escape the mess she’s made there? :haiplz:

Posted

To be fair it's a typical Instagram Korean thing to flex cash nice and expensive things 

Nobody would have an issue with it if she wasn’t constantly asking for money and calling herself a “starving artist” lol

Posted

So is Coco permanently moving to LA? 

Is she fleeing Korea to escape the mess she’s made there? :haiplz:

Coco is back in Korea... she just did a live Twitch stream with BaySunny/Way from Crayon Pop. I only watched for like 5 minutes before I couldn’t stand listening to Coco. She said she’s going to Japan in a few weeks to meet with her Japanese fans.

Coco also did another Twitch livestream the day after to promote her zhzh store/clothing.

Posted

Coco is back in Korea... she just did a live Twitch stream with BaySunny/Way from Crayon Pop. I only watched for like 5 minutes before I couldn’t stand listening to Coco. She said she’s going to Japan in a few weeks to meet with her Japanese fans.

Coco also did another Twitch livestream the day after to promote her zhzh store/clothing.

Damn what's the point of having a store if she's not even going to stay in LA? 

I guess she's wealthy enough to fly back and forth every weekend though. 

Posted

just say its a typical instagram thing, white influencers do these things too (gucci belt supreme) no need to make it only pertain to a certain ethnicity comes off as generalizing

Posted

The issue that irks people is not that coco flexes but she does it while claiming she has no money for lessons and begging for money from subs. That's the annoying part. She needs to learn how to earn her own money, she's almost 30 already. An old ex - kpop idol indeed. If she's doesnt learn she's gonna end up as a parasite living off her mother forever.

Posted

The issue that irks people is not that coco flexes but she does it while claiming she has no money for lessons and begging for money from subs. That's the annoying part. She needs to learn how to earn her own money, she's almost 30 already. An old ex - kpop idol indeed. If she's doesnt learn she's gonna end up as a parasite living off her mother forever.

She reminds me of one story on Hello Counselor where there was a woman in her late 20s who spent $35,000 in micropayments and constantly asked her mom to buy stuff for her like games and clothes. Both still leech off their parent(s) and spend money on useless things.

Posted

I live on my own and GIVE money to my parents. I wish i had a rich mom to leech off of..thats her stroke of luck in life I guess! I used to think she was cute but the more I watched the more i cringed. looks def only take you so far.