• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

1177 posts in this topic

Posted

Tbh I feel like she should've just called the store Coco, my opinions on her aside it'd be kind of a cute and catchy name for a boutique. If your store name's going to be a bit narcissistic, might as well make it count you know?

Posted

My prediction for pricing the zhzh branded stuff.

$20+ for the beanies - not a fan of the Tyrone Biggums look though.:happee:

$40+ for the sweatshirts 

$50+ hoodies

Emoji face the zhzh logo is made up of the z, h and o. O.o Doesn't look edgy enough IMO.

Prediction for surprise items

Zhzh type tote bags $10+

Novelty phone cases like the Kellogg's corn flake one $20+ 

Novelty phone and wire accessories $7+

$80 for sneakers

Random art prints $15+

Random limited jackets and sport coats $140+

Location wise it's very close to Kobawoo restaurant so decently traffic area.

Posted

been following this drama for a while because i love when coco is messy, but i just made an account right now so forgive me for any mistakes!

just wanted to say that the address that yoni gave for zhzh (which btw, i can’t stop thinking about how yoni means vulva haha) is in a plaza that i’ve been to before; here are a few notes

1. it is located in a small two-story strip mall that is a little...hmm, let’s just say it leaves much to be desired if i remember correctly 

2. if you plan on parking in the tiny parking lot, it is ALL valet parking, so any people planning on checking it out, keep that in mind

for how bougée coco is and how much she flexes on us haterz, i’m surprised she didn’t find a nicer plaza to put her lawsuit money into 

Posted

Lol saw the pictures tagged to #zhzh on instagram..looks like she really paid alot for that yoni fella to purchase, curate, set up the shop, invite other people for the opening, and run the shop lol..the renovation wouldn't come cheap..now I wonder how long will the shop sustain. 

Posted

The shop is essentially a Poshmark for Coco & her trendy management team's every growing wardrobe, shoes, makeup, beauty products they’ve grown weary of, don’t plan on using, never fit right, bought on impulse or just to flip. It's a brilliant idea and a win win situation for everyone involved. The physical store saves them all on any storage fees or shipping costs or dealing with private message negotiations on the phone involved with using a Poshmark, frees up space at their residence so they can indulge more in their daily shopping.

Everyone who is currently promoting the store can bring their stuff in and have the hired help at the store sort, catalog and then prepare/fold/iron each item to be placed in the showroom for sale.

The zhzh branded merchandise is hideous, but her followers don’t have any much fashion or common sense and will buy it out of obligation or guilt by stepping foot inside the store. Zhzh is totally bringing back Tyrone Biggums look for 2019, especially with the beanie hats, hoodies, t shirts, sweatshirts. Don’t think it will matter if it doesn’t sell much since it’s not what they’re trying to move.    

Inventory will be completely different every week since there won’t be many multiples of anything other than clothes and shoes from the past season. 

Anything that you see on poshmark will likely be available there. As long as they negotiated a good price on the rent, the resale shop will be profitable since there is so much traffic in that shopping plaza in the late afternoon to evening hours. Phenomenal location for a store like this.  

Very smart to choose a the spot on the 2nd floor for security reasons. Neighborhood is a bit sketchy after dark and there’s homeless camps less than block away.     

Posted (edited)

Thanks for sharing. So you mean the store sells mainly old clothes which are still brand new and unworn? Or are these old clothes? And more importantly, what brands are they from? Surely they need to purchase some clothes if they want to make sure that their store sells the current fashion stuff. Good if you could share more with us. Thanks!

The shop is essentially a Poshmark for Coco & her trendy management team's every growing wardrobe, shoes, makeup, beauty products they’ve grown weary of, don’t plan on using, never fit right, bought on impulse or just to flip. It's a brilliant idea and a win win situation for everyone involved. The physical store saves them all on any storage fees or shipping costs or dealing with private message negotiations on the phone involved with using a Poshmark, frees up space at their residence so they can indulge more in their daily shopping.

Everyone who is currently promoting the store can bring their stuff in and have the hired help at the store sort, catalog and then prepare/fold/iron each item to be placed in the showroom for sale.

The zhzh branded merchandise is hideous, but her followers don’t have any much fashion or common sense and will buy it out of obligation or guilt by stepping foot inside the store. Zhzh is totally bringing back Tyrone Biggums look for 2019, especially with the beanie hats, hoodies, t shirts, sweatshirts. Don’t think it will matter if it doesn’t sell much since it’s not what they’re trying to move.    

Inventory will be completely different every week since there won’t be many multiples of anything other than clothes and shoes from the past season. 

Anything that you see on poshmark will likely be available there. As long as they negotiated a good price on the rent, the resale shop will be profitable since there is so much traffic in that shopping plaza in the late afternoon to evening hours. Phenomenal location for a store like this.  

Very smart to choose a the spot on the 2nd floor for security reasons. Neighborhood is a bit sketchy after dark and there’s homeless camps less than block away.     

Edited by carrotyoghurt

Posted (edited)

I quoted the wrong post, this is my reply to druzy's post

I guess she didnt want it to be generic sounding. She should have gone for rilaccoco instead, better than subtly inserting it as the slogan "if lost return to rilaccoco" when the brand is called ZHZH. Its just ridiculous you know.

Edited by Salad
---

Posted

when the store opens, can someone tell us prices?

im honestly curious cuz that looks like stuff that could be bought around hongdae for like $5-$10 (which sometimes gets marked up to like $20 by places that seem "cool"), possibly cheaper bought in bulk at dongdaemun so im really curious to see what amount coco thinks ppl will buy this basic low quality stuff for

(also cackled to myself a bit at the idea that she needs money from a store right as her company is suing her.....even she senses she will lose)

Posted

Might just be me but having merch saying 'hangul zhzh' just seems stupid?

Maybe there are enough koreaboos/fans of her in la to buy it but rent on a physical store in koreatown can't be cheap, i don't see how she'll make much money from this

Posted

I am surprised that this yoni fella (who has never shown up in coco's insta in the past) seems to take great pride in the store since she helped set it up etc (unlike coco) yet agrees to name the shop something as silly as zhzh which stands for coco. And coco's merch will only be a small portion of the shop (while the rest is like a high end thrift store for the rich to dispose whatever they bought but didnt want). 

Posted

Maybe there are enough koreaboos/fans of her in la to buy it but rent on a physical store in koreatown can't be cheap, i don't see how she'll make much money from this

forreal tho, who in their right mind would want to wear that hat..smh. I'm just imagining someone trying to pronounce "hangul" in English.. tbh koreaboos probably can't even pronounce it properly.. some "hang - yul" shit will be going on lol

Posted (edited)

I agree! They're going to have to explain it to everyone who goes to the store and doesn't know coco. I feel like they should add in the actual hangul characters so at least koreans will get it

Edited by mujiforlife

Posted

I remember earlier in this thread someone mentioned that coco's parents own a mall (?) shop which is how she can afford a porsche and all her designer stuff, I bet they are helping her with the business side of this store