• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

1177 posts in this topic

Posted

Uhh guys just a quick question.

Who do you think is going to win in court? I mean given all the evidence, I do think that she will lose but I am no lawyer so any insights? 

Just asking for opinions because the way she behave irks the shit out of me. 

Posted

is that her actual head size? why is she obsessed with having a small head? i mean nothing wrong with it just that... its not proportion to her body

Posted

what the f*ck why did she have to shoop her head so small it looks like a nightmare. Seriously it looks like somebody had cut and pasted her head onto the body. Why did she even think this is a decent edit to post on ig?

Although I assume she does for other photos, these are unedited on her side. The photographer is a quite well known street fashion photographer and you can see the original images are exactly the same as the ones she posted.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtSLVOtAc2j/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lpcunoow5cj2

Posted (edited)

I don't think she shoops her face in those pictures^ I've tried to look at some CocoSori pics and compare her proportions to Sori. To me, it seems like her neck is wide and long (in some pictures) and that makes her face appear smaller, the big coat doesn't help either.

ED324443-879D-4BBE-BBE7-4F6A4E5D1EDD.thu5B5CE9B5-68F2-4ACA-89A1-8997957038E5.thu0AC7C3FF-40C7-45C0-98EF-3CE0B2CF2429.thu

Edited by mikamika

Posted (edited)

20190209_233149.thumb.jpg.999e07c4f85579I found this comment under the ZHZH Instagram page. Unless I'm really bad at Hangeul I honestly have NO IDEA how one gets "ZHZH" from Coco? 

(The only Korean I would consider close to the word "ZHZH" would be "래래" which would be pronounced RaeRae?)

Also, looking at that Yooni girl's Instagram and the Fig.me Instagram it seems it is confirmed the brand is called "Coco" but spelt "ZHZH"

(Which tbh I find really stupid? I also find it kind of off-putting that Coco named the store after herself when it seems that other girl is the one who really put in all the work creating the store? All the Instagram pictures are that other girl being in LA setting up the store, not Coco...)

If you check the Fig.me instagram there is currently a video of the store all put together in their story.

Screenshot_20190209-233947_Instagram.thuThere are also pictures of coco's brand/merch stuff on Instagram now, so far it's all hoodies and beanies that say "Hangul ZHZH" or "If lost return to Rilacoco"

(I also find it kinda stupid that she put her YouTube name "Rilacoco" on the stuff instead of just "If lost return to Coco". The clothing more feels like it's an advertisement for her YouTube channel instead of a clothing brand?)

20190209_233026.jpg

Edited by Serenity

Posted

I spend a good amount of time in K-Town. I'll check it out and keep y'all updated. Let's see how unique the clothes are and if the quality matches the price, which is wear for these asian boutiques in LA.

K-Town is very over saturated with these types of shops and location really matters.

Posted (edited)

20190209_233149.thumb.jpg.999e07c4f85579I found this comment under the ZHZH Instagram page. Unless I'm really bad at Hangeul I honestly have NO IDEA how one gets "ZHZH" from Coco? 

(The only Korean I would consider close to the word "ZHZH" would be "래래" which would be pronounced RaeRae?)

Also, looking at that Yooni girl's Instagram and the Fig.me Instagram it seems it is confirmed the brand is called "Coco" but spelt "ZHZH"

(Which tbh I find really stupid? I also find it kind of off-putting that Coco named the store after herself when it seems that other girl is the one who really put in all the work creating the store? All the Instagram pictures are that other girl being in LA setting up the store, not Coco...)

If you check the Fig.me instagram there is currently a video of the store all put together in their story.

Screenshot_20190209-233947_Instagram.thuThere are also pictures of coco's brand/merch stuff on Instagram now, so far it's all hoodies and beanies that say "Hangul ZHZH" or "If lost return to Rilacoco"

(I also find it kinda stupid that she put her YouTube name "Rilacoco" on the stuff instead of just "If lost return to Coco". The clothing more feels like it's an advertisement for her YouTube channel instead of a clothing brand?)

20190209_233026.jpg

i think coco (who claims she's poor and needs to beg for money from subs) probably paid the girl to market, set up the shop and develop the merch for her. I shared earlier that there are alot of startups out there providing such services for influencers. Just like how CJ had that DIA TV for influencers, these kinda services is becoming a lucrative market. Now whether coco can earn back her investment depends on how many fans buy her stuff :P 

Edited by carrotyoghurt

Posted

"If lost, DM rilaccoco"

This is so embarrassing.. esp with that username...

Posted

the clothes are a bit ugly and the logo face thing isn't even cute

Posted

those beanies look so cheap in quality like this ain't it chief. they honestly look like i could get them at urban planet for 3 for $15. 

if her 5 fans are smart, they wouldn't spend their money on this "merch"

Posted

Uhh guys just a quick question.

Who do you think is going to win in court? I mean given all the evidence, I do think that she will lose but I am no lawyer so any insights? 

Just asking for opinions because the way she behave irks the shit out of me. 

I feel like Coco is the type of person to just pay a huge fine to make it all go away and MOLE likes money so they'll agree to it lol

Posted

A little OT but I'm just wondering how kpop idols eat so little (judging from their diet menu, like IU, Seolhyun, Suzy etc.) but have all the energy to dance on stage, go on variety shows, do all those activities despite having like 3 hours of sleep. I need to eat at least 2 meals and sleep at least 5 hours a day to properly function -.-

If Coco is actually famous (probably will never be but IF she is), I don't think she can handle the idol lifestyle and will be bitchy / mean to her manager and staffs when she doesn't get what she wants. 

well for one idols don't eat like that all the time, just for a week or two. and many koop idols train like competition dancers, so i assume that majority eat whatever they want as long as they have a >500 calorie deficit.

side note:

bitchy idols who aren't extremely popular never make it in kpop or at least get exposed cause no one will book you no matter how much money the company tries to spend. i think that is the big difference between coco and sori. coco seems a bit bitchy or at least a know-it-all while sori has shown time and time again that she is a good person who cares about her career. (damn this was longer than i thought) just my 2cents 

Posted (edited)

After

20F29667-8FAC-4775-9B0C-E232B7F76BA3.png

Edited by Demonchld