• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

1215 posts in this topic

Posted

Waiting for a statement from Coco and what she has to say about this.

Posted

The pure savagery in that statement, holy shit. 💯

now what kind of idiotic shit will coco say since Mole went all out with full fatality :haiplz:

Or watch her that different shade face and neck lord Avilluh make a video to help her since she can’t even do shit by herself lmao

4AEB16DB-6D9F-48D2-B474-0210C7BD8D1F.jpeg

Posted

either coco will finally apologize or she will never apologize and face the fines for breaching contract (most likely will make her twitch fanboys pay for it too)

Posted

when i saw the statement this morning, i immediately thought of pull and how we're now going full #COCOISGOINGTOJAILPARTY mode because WE BEEN KNEW 🤪

i just hope that sori doesn't get pulled into this even more because she's doing her own thing, happy, and is being smart by not saying anything bad about anyone. unlike coco and coco's 3 stans, who has been awful towards her (and the company).

How much ya'll wanna bet Edward is gonna stick his skinny neck into this drama and add his "iNsiDeR" unwanted opinion. I would love to see how he would even begin to defend her in this situation without looking horribly biased.

oh, he'll definitely pull one of his insider bs. the countdown to his "shady" insta stories starts: now!

Posted

Plot twist: what if MOLE stayed quiet all this time on purpose because they knew that Coco would run her mouth everywhere. MOLE could have been waiting so that they could collect enough receipts to take legal action against her

Posted

MOLE snapped harder than anyone would have ever thought

Posted

We're on February 2nd and Coco haven't posted anything on instagram or twitter since Mole's statement, except that she was on someone's twich live... Is she being smart for once and shut up? Or they told her that everything she would say could be used in court... :haiplz:. I can't wait to hear Edward Avila's opinion about this mess and to see what will happen to Coco.. I'm not gonna lie, I wish she will go in prison for at least a few months just to see her mugshot and so she can learn what happens when you think you're better than everyone. But I guess it won't happen, she will probably just have a fine. Sad that the drama isn't reaching Korea's gp and kpop fans because it would've been funny to see them trash her everywhere

Posted

Wow that was such a thorough and comprehensive expose of all of coco's shady acts

I wonder how she'll defend herself from all this, from their statement it sounds like she's already lawyered up lol

Posted

Coco is going to Jail, PERIOD!!!!!

Posted

This might be an unpopular opinion on here but the sheer number of folks being gleefully happy that she potentially (low chance) of going to jail is slightly alarming. I know this is the internet and we all love to the keyboard warriors but I don’t get why this amount of spite and hatred is directed to one person? Sure, she’s vain and vapid, but to want her to go to jail and become broke is a bit much imo.  Did she abuse some animal or beat someone up that I don’t know about?

I also this folks who are taking MOLE statement as fact is a bit naive, we all know what type of people run these type of entertainment companies.  Their statement basically pushed all the blame to Coco, when it was obviously (imo) both of their faults. Sure, coco is prob a nightmare to work with and deserves to be let go from her contract. But the favoritism claim I can see to be true, just look at the quality differences in their two videos. Mole also obviously wanted to push a much more sexy look that coco would not suit, so it’s clear to me why they decided to put all of their eggs into Sori’s basket. The only person who seems to be innocent in all of this is Sori, but luckily it seems like her career isn’t affected at all by this.  I’m just going to reserve my judgment until more things come out of this lawsuit, but my money is that Coco has some dirt on Mole. She’s not stupid, and if she’s from a wealthy family then I’m sure she lawyered up right when the first sign of anything went down. There’s a reason why she’s standing her ground, so it’ll be interesting to see what it is. 

Btw before people try to say that I’m coco or a friend of her...lol I’m not. I made this account because Joan was annoying me so I wanted to read her thread. Coco, is less annoying so I watched her a bit more than Joan.

Posted

This might be an unpopular opinion on here but the sheer number of folks being gleefully happy that she potentially (low chance) of going to jail is slightly alarming. I know this is the internet and we all love to the keyboard warriors but I don’t get why this amount of spite and hatred is directed to one person? Sure, she’s vain and vapid, but to want her to go to jail and become broke is a bit much imo.  Did she abuse some animal or beat someone up that I don’t know about?

it's just a meme, twitter/stan culture thing to say.

Posted

We've been over this like... A few pages ago? People using that hashtag and laughing at her "going to jail" are using a meme and EVERYONE knows she ain't going to jail over messing with her schedule and not fulfilling some Kickstarter rewards lol (and if they do they're dumb, sorry.) At worst she'll get fined for the breach of contract and not work with any other Korean agency; for someone who 1/ seems to not care about her career as an idol (by focusing more on vlogging/streaming) and 2/ has a comfortable life with money, it doesn't seem like such a big deal.

I can't talk for anyone else here and on other websites, but I'll say what I've been saying since Coco's first IG post on that matter: if she was just bitching about M.O.L.E I'd be like "hm okay, that's risky/stupid but do you I guess..."

But she didn't.

Since the first caption on the pic with Mina, she decided to complain about Sori and make it seems like her ex bandmate was as guilty as her company in the way Coco was treated. She might have been hurting and feel it was unfair that she was treated like that - and really when you look at it from an outside perspective she literally had TWO solos, her company letting her sole control over Youtube/Twitch,etc. what more does she want??? - but it's not a reason to be misguided in her anger/hurt and start pointing fingers at someone who has done nothing but work her ass off to be where she's at now (Sori).

Compared to other flakes, her thread is not even that long (and the interesting part starts at like page 20 or something) and we've been documenting what Coco herself has said that make me go "hm, maybe the company is a little bit right". But despite how eloquently the statement has been put, it doesn't mean that I suddenly take the company's words as gospel. I know that music companies are businesses that very often do unsavory/shady things. A well-written statement ain't gonna change that I'm team nobody except for Team Sori and as such, I refuse to feel bad for Coco's problems that she basically brought upon herself. She knows the industry (she's been trying to be an idol for a decade) and was/is aware of what a critical moment it was/is for Sori's career, that talking badly about her may reflect negatively on her promo. She knows she has more pull with I-fans and is relatively not "famous enough" for it to come back to her company/knetz, so she decided to put comments here and there in English.

She's not stupid and she knows what she was doing. Being glad she's getting sued doesn't make me/anyone a bad person lol. Sorry not sorry.

#StreamImReady

Posted

I also this folks who are taking MOLE statement as fact is a bit naive, we all know what type of people run these type of entertainment companies.  Their statement basically pushed all the blame to Coco, when it was obviously (imo) both of their faults. Sure, coco is prob a nightmare to work with and deserves to be let go from her contract. But the favoritism claim I can see to be true, just look at the quality differences in their two videos. Mole also obviously wanted to push a much more sexy look that coco would not suit, so it’s clear to me why they decided to put all of their eggs into Sori’s basket. The only person who seems to be innocent in all of this is Sori, but luckily it seems like her career isn’t affected at all by this.  I’m just going to reserve my judgment until more things come out of this lawsuit, but my money is that Coco has some dirt on Mole. She’s not stupid, and if she’s from a wealthy family then I’m sure she lawyered up right when the first sign of anything went down. There’s a reason why she’s standing her ground, so it’ll be interesting to see what it is. 

Btw before people try to say that I’m coco or a friend of her...lol I’m not. I made this account because Joan was annoying me so I wanted to read her thread. Coco, is less annoying so I watched her a bit more than Joan.

I think the kpop fandom is waaay too biased against the companies and will pretty much always side with the idol. Coco definitely knew this and milked it to her advantage.

I agree that many companies (especially smaller ones) can be pretty shady but from a third person perspective it really did look like MOL gave coco a ton of chances and room for freedom. It does not help that Coco's narratives are inconsistent, and she often comes off as a petty, jealous brat. She's had history of making excuses, playing victim, and hangs out with sketchy ppl like Edward. And yet I still see comments of support being thrown her way to blame the 'faceless management company' 

Coco definitely knows that having some sort of presence, especially in the English kpop community would sway people to her side under MOL's nose. 

Also the favouritism thing has been discussed to hell and back. Coco lacks talent, attitude, and marketability compared to sori so the company threw their chips on the one with more potential. You have to remember no matter how small is, MOL has employees that want to keep their company afloat so they can keep their jobs. It's not all about Coco or even sori, they are just the face with several jobs in the backend on the line. Coco isn't just screwing over sori, she's screwing over the 'faceless' guys too. 

Tbh it just seems like she's standing her ground because shes a spoiled princess who never had to take no from an answer. Even if she really does have dirt on MOL the way she's acting isn't helping her situation at all.