• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

1223 posts in this topic

Posted

Coco's not been doing much it seems, which has left me kind of bored when it comes to her. It's kind of sad I only find her interesting/entertaining when she's being petty over Sori. 

I don't know why, but I've been thinking about the song Coco rejected from the company in favour of getting Sugar Cake. I wonder what direction Mole would have taken with Coco's solo music. Sori's been sticking to genres that imo seem slightly more marketable or common at least (I'm Ready is Moombahton trap?, Touch is dance pop). I actually like Sugar Cake, but I don't think it's the kind of song to immediately catch people's attention considering it's chiller. While I certainly can't imagine Coco doing something like Touch lmao, I do wonder that if she had done something in a similar upbeat style, would she have faced better chances of gaining popularity for her music? 

Posted

Watched Sori's new video of shooting her new MV. Damn girl flew to Japan and danced in the cold and rain to do it. 

While Coco is sitting at home being petty nothing will improve. Also, Sori apparently has her own official site: https://www.sori-official.com/

Posted

Watched Sori's new video of shooting her new MV. Damn girl flew to Japan and danced in the cold and rain to do it. 

While Coco is sitting at home being petty nothing will improve. Also, Sori apparently has her own official site: https://www.sori-official.com/

I just went through Sori's website and I have to say it's an amazing looking website. It's so aesthetically pleasing to look at, and whoever made the website did a pretty fantastic job. Looking through her bio you can clearly see how much work Sori puts into her career and how badly she wants to succeed, not much you can say for Coco who would rather depend on others rather than working hard herself. At the end of her website's bio, Sori's wish is to perform at her own solo concert and I'm really hoping she gets to live that dream. 

Posted

Tbh, would any of you want to be an 'idol' over in korea rather than a successful twitch streamer? Both could earn you a shitload of money, but the Perfect Blue-esque culture surrounding these girls over there sounds creepy as fuck. At least streamers have some level of freedom over how they act. 

Coco doesn't seem like the nicest person but she has decent potential to do well on twitch if she actually worked her ass off (which is probably not going to happen). Something like a 1000 average viewer streaming career for 5 yrs while producing her own music on the side would be a decent gig for most people, tbh. 

Posted

Watching a Sori video and Coco got mentioned :D /vid is from 2018/

she says this might happen cause she is hanging out with Gyonhee and Keumjo or 9Muses but I chuckled nonetheless

ss.jpg

Posted

Should we do a separate thread for Sori? Not interested in Coco but I follow Sori

Posted

Should we do a separate thread for Sori? Not interested in Coco but I follow Sori

YES PLEASE

Posted

Girl has got to stop enlarging her eyes... Straight up looking like an alien.

20190130_212430.thumb.jpg.779e140fc34b4120190130_212413.thumb.jpg.3b63cc6c8b9427Is this really a 10 year challenge when photoshop is involved?

However I do give her probs she seems to not have age physically... and mentally...

Posted

how are you gonna have multiple debuts, be a trust fund baby, end up in a duo, go to music bank every other day and ONLY find recognition by being a spoiled brat? 

hmp.thumb.gif.3e967ac8dff9354b122e06fa4f

coco better start doing some charity work stat before she really ends up fucking herself over.

😂😂😂 yeah fr tho, it's kind of an accomplishment lmao

Posted

doesn't coco know that the whole enlarging-circle-lens are no longer in trend? it's been that way for years...

Posted (edited)

coco in instagram photos is such a scam compared to her true self on twitch 

Edited by EarCandy