• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

1255 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she's given up on being a K-pop idol for a while now. It's likely YouTube and Twitch are a lot more lucrative and she can still release music there plus get the fame she wants. If it's one thing she's good at, it's clout chasing. If she doesn't stay in Korea I foresee her being an OfflineTV member.

I really don't understand her complaints against Sori and her company though. She seems to equate fairness with being treated equally which isn't how it goes in a business. Sori gets company help with her YouTube videos because it's likely that the revenue goes to the company whereas Coco gets to keep all hers. Sori gets more performances because she's proven herself to be a bigger draw in Korea than Coco from her Mixnine and Real Girls Project standings. Coco and Edward said there's stuff yet to be revealed of unethical treatment but so far nothing she's complained about have been anything damning. 

It's also really hypocritical of her to criticize how the company should spend their money and saying they shouldn't have raised a Kickstarter when she's essentially begging for money for all sorts of things on Twitch while claiming she's poor yet flexing her luxury spending on Instagram and YouTube.

Posted

I tried to look back on her recent posts but can't seem to find the posts you guys shared. Could she have removed them? How low. She's lately hanging out with the heart signal 2 folks - I saw some party with youngju and jaeho and I see jaeho again in her latest post. Coco seems so thirsty, her posts are always hanging out mostly with men and with her as the only girl.

Wonder what her friends secretly think of her.

Posted (edited)

Did that thot delete her insta or something? Hopefully this is a sign that Mole has taken her down or she cant handle the repercussions of her actions.

Edited by Spiritchii48

Posted (edited)

Did that thot delete her insta or something? Hopefully this is a sign that Mole has taken her down or she cant handle the repercussions of her actions.

she probably blocked you since it’s definitely still there

Edited by luciole

Posted (edited)

she probably blocked you since it’s definitely still there

Lol i dont even remember saying anything on there but then again i probably wrote something on impulse. Lmao. Lucky i have multiple accounts.

Edited by Spiritchii48

Posted

Wonder what her friends secretly think of her.

edward treasures her as "an idol" and idk about her male friends but Tina and her other two vloger friends ditched her ass as soon as she started slandering sori.

Posted

Hold on, how's she going to get mad that Sori decided to go solo? I'm glad for Sori and hope her solo career blows up. Coco is just really immature (& also a bit salty)okay_so_thats_that_on_that.thumb.gif.566

Posted

edward treasures her as "an idol" and idk about her male friends but Tina and her other two vloger friends ditched her ass as soon as she started slandering sori.

I think they probably ditched her for something unrelated, they stopped hanging out quite a long time ago iirc and her slandering sori doesn't really affect them in any way

Posted

One of my biggest issues with Coco is how she never seems to even try. I went to check out CocoSori's performances together and I might have been subconsciously comparing her to Sori the whole time (who imo has great charisma on stage), but there's something so off about her. Her performing abilities don't seem to have improved between Dark Circle and Mi Amor (which is a whole two year time period). Her dancing seems awkward and somewhat stilted, her facial expressions aren't that engaging, and she doesn't seem that energetic or animated. None of CocoSori's concepts really warrant darker expressions, so you'd figure if she was really wanting to be up there dancing and singing, she'd seem more happy? Maybe I'm wrong and making assumptions, but I've followed Sori since Touch came out and it's hard not to compare how dedicated and hard-working she clearly is with how lazy Coco seems to be.

Posted

I think they probably ditched her for something unrelated, they stopped hanging out quite a long time ago iirc and her slandering sori doesn't really affect them in any way

i've seen people say that in YouTube, it might be the case but i highly doubt we'll ever know.

Posted

Sori was able to pull off an amazing performance in freezing weather (in just a crop top and cropped jacket!) with no complaints yet Coco couldn't even bother to give it her all in their Mi Amor performances and kept making excuses (such as her shoes) to make up for her mistakes and bad dancing.

i was curious to see how her dancing was compared to sori so i looked up their mi amor performance and saw the comment about her shoes.

coco.thumb.JPG.136ae3b37492a548076287a82coco2.thumb.JPG.38a4d202f2c12a3a3cad8ff2

ITS NOT EVEN THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE she's acting like she had to wear stilettos  while sori wore flats