• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

1223 posts in this topic

Posted

At this point, the most important thing Coco needs to pay for is some good PR.

Posted

And she keeps on going...Screenshot_20190104-012114__01.thumb.jpg

wonder if she forgot about this...Screen_Shot_2018-09-08_at_9.18.10_AM.thu

Posted (edited)

RIP to Coco's non-existent Idol career. 

Edited by SimplySamy
IDK how to download twitter vids

Posted

Actually you sending me hate is more proof of defamation for me too so thanks!

Why would she even think this would help her case against her company? People are just going by your words and actions Coco. It wasn't the company who voluntarily shared negative info but you.

Posted

It seems like she'd rather use her family's money to get herself luxury bags and makeup rather than use them to get singing and dancing lessons. I get what she meant by her company should be the ones paying for her lessons but if they HAD given you lessons (i'm sure she got them when active in CocoSori) but you fail to deliver quality performances time and time again then you can't blame your company for ditching you. The management company's aim is to earn money, not babysit. If she was really serious and passionate about being a kpop idol she should have asked her family to fund her lessons or get help from her dancer/singer friends (since she likes to show off that she knows SO MANY cool people) instead of letting herself slump away like this. 

Also Edward thinks he knows everything about the kpop industry but how credible can he be when all the tea that he heard was from his ex who lied about being an idol trainee. 

We also have to take into account that she must have also trained before debuting in Blady. She's been trying for years yet her performances are still lacklustre. I feel like she doesn't understand that if the company pays for her lessons, she eventually has to pay them back which is most likely why she didn't make much money as CocoSori. She doesn't really care about being an idol since she doesn't seem to want to improve at all when fans criticized her for her poor performances, even if improving means using her own money.

Posted

Her passive aggressive responses aren’t doing her any favors, really. Also, don’t most idols have to pay back (through earnings) what it costs to debut them anyways? So technically she’d end up having to pay for her lessons regardless :alpacaconfused:

Yeah, unless you're from the big 3, you always need to pay back all the money the company invested on you, including the money for lessons. So many well-known idols, even from bigger or middle sized companies, mentioned on television that they only got paid after years of paying off their debt. And when all these artists talk openly about it on television, then maybe that is the norm, dear CoCo, and you should stop victimising yourself? 

AOA took 3 years till they finally paid everything off, and AOA were huge that time and Choa, Seolhyun and Jimin were everywhere and yet they still needed years to break even, so why does she thinks that she is going to get treated differently? Her needing to pay for her own lessons only means that she doesn't need to pay back afterwards. Gosh, she is so spoiled..

Posted

the posts above just tickles me. She should really just get a job or do something productive seriously. Her most recent post has her flexing her lv scarf like hello who takes pictures of the scarf explicitly showing the label? LOL

It seems like she'd rather use her family's money to get herself luxury bags and makeup rather than use them to get singing and dancing lessons. I get what she meant by her company should be the ones paying for her lessons but if they HAD given you lessons (i'm sure she got them when active in CocoSori) but you fail to deliver quality performances time and time again then you can't blame your company for ditching you. The management company's aim is to earn money, not babysit. If she was really serious and passionate about being a kpop idol she should have asked her family to fund her lessons or get help from her dancer/singer friends (since she likes to show off that she knows SO MANY cool people) instead of letting herself slump away like this. 

Also Edward thinks he knows everything about the kpop industry but how credible can he be when all the tea that he heard was from his ex who lied about being an idol trainee. 

up for this! Haha. I dont know or care much about edward avila - he just seems like an irritating sissy to me. But who was this ex who lied about being an idol trainee? 

good to see more people being active on coco's instagram and twitter. need to enlighten her delusional fans and help them see reality. 

Posted

Her most recent post has her flexing her lv scarf like hello who takes pictures of the scarf explicitly showing the label? LOL

I saw that post and thought the same thing LMAO She also took the time to take a picture of herself fake sleeping at an angle where we can clearly see that the label says LV lol

Posted

RIP to Coco's non-existent Idol career. 

lmao how are these tweets considered "proof of defamation"... as if shes going to use stan twitters tweets as evidence that mole is doing her wrong? 😂

Posted

Seems like Coco woke up in the mood to help Mole ent. win the lawsuitScreenshot_20190103-200918__01.thumb.jpgScreenshot_20190103-200934__01.thumb.jpgScreenshot_20190103-200944__01.thumb.jpg

Btw sorry idk how to add spoliers :(

sis really thought she was going somewhere with the “defamation” tweet lmao. If you were smart you’d be keeping your mouth shut, she’s just providing more evidence against herself. 

And she keeps on going...Screenshot_20190104-012114__01.thumb.jpg

wonder if she forgot about this...Screen_Shot_2018-09-08_at_9.18.10_AM.thu

That still makes me scream, I mean she’s trying to make Sori look bad when she’s only making her look better. Oh so even when you weren’t talking she was a good partner and promoted you anyway? What an absolutely horrible person gosh! “I could be fake and promote her songs” implying that Sori was being fake by promoting hers, well that makes her look good too. Because Sori didn’t out a bunch of drama, she acted civil and didn’t drag you in a bunch of bad publicity. Lmao why is she even trying to become an idol when she clearly will never be able to handle her image? 

Posted

Oh my god, why can't Coco just shut up? She's already getting sued and her kpop career is ruined, you would think that's enough for her and she would be more careful but it looks like her tiny brain can't work properly... She's doing nothing but trashing more her reputation. She really needs to ignore haters if she doesn't want her youtuber/twitch career to be gone too. I don't even know if a normal employer would want to hire her if she ever finds a normal job, they would eventually find out about her past and would fire her. I'm curious to see how this drama will end.

I can't believe she's still trying to make Sori look bad when there's evidences that Sori did nothing wrong. Sometimes, you have to be fake to keep a good image especially when you're an entertainer. Coco needs to get her shit together and stop playing the victim, she's over.

Posted

tbh Sugar Cake was actually a pretty good song, she should've spent more time promoting it instead of starting shit and being bitter

Posted

tbh Sugar Cake was actually a pretty good song, she should've spent more time promoting it instead of starting shit and being bitter

I agree. She should've focused on that since it was a catchy song. Even if it became a 1-hit wonder at least she would have that as a milestone in life and be known for at least 1 song rather than be known as a salty, lazy idol, who has had everything handed to her in the past so she expected her company to do the same. She just oozes spoiled brat energy and acts like every jealous villain from a teen movie.