• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

1078 posts in this topic

Posted

People has no chill lmao

And Edward speaking is making things a little bit worst

Screenshot_20181213-091929~2.png

Screenshot_20181213-092016~2.png

IMG_20181213_091058.jpg

I'm not even a fan of Sori I just despise Coco for the shit she's doing but these twitter Sori stans are fucking hilarious I love it 😂

Posted

I feel so bad for sori, I said it before and I'll say it again.. SORI DESERVED BETTER. Imagine working with someone you thought was on your side, someone you thought really liked you and wanted the best for you and called you her "sister", and really put it in your mind that you were her friend, just to find out later that she was a SNAKE and a Liar who held nothing but ill will towards you because YOURE doing better because YOU have more talent then the snake. Oh and to top it off you have her mixed match foundation crusty c*** friend hopping in trying to drag you even though he has nothing to do with this whole situation and should be worried about his musty ass channel. 

IMG_0091.GIF

Ikr? I'm surprised there are people victimizing coco. Even after all the shady inconsistent narratives she's pulled, while sori has been just silently trying to push her own career forward. Kpop subreddit seems to be reeling back tho, seeing more negative comments calling coco out now when before it was a wk fiesta. 

Posted (edited)

I never knew she was gonna sound THIS salty about it lol, 

Edited by Dlwlrma
Wrong link

Posted

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on this page for several days now but I decided to make an account to give my two cents on Coco. I've been watching Coco's youtube videos for quite some time now and I've always had this bad feeling in the back of my head that something wasn't right. Her persistently trying to act cute can be very cringeworthy and her overall personality, on youtube at least, always seemed very fake. Obviously, I'm a huge fan of the Korean music industry and I love supporting smaller groups and solo artists. So when I found out about CocoSori from Coco's youtube channel, I was really surprised and excited. As I started following their music journey, I found myself liking Sori more rather than Coco because of how talented she was. Her dancing and her overall performances as an artist really struck a chord with me. She always seems to shine brighter and no one can deny that, even Coco herself. So imagine my "surprise" when I saw Coco on several occasions bad mouthing Sori on twitch, even though Sori has done nothing but being professional and nice to Coco. I have huge respect for people like Sori. Showing patience and kindness rather than retaliating with more negativity. If I were in her position I don't know what I would've done. I really wish the best for Sori and her career and I really hope this whole ordeal doesn't disrupt her career. 

Sorry for the long rant, I really wanted to show my support to Sori and also hold Coco responsible for her actions. 

Posted

I don't understand what she's even trying to say. People donated more to Sori, does this fact say more about Sori and the company or Coco? Hmmmm? Is she even hearing herself or am I not hearing her correctly?

Posted

I am of the mindset that both parties are in the wrong for certain situations, but MAN she makes it hard to feel bad for her lol. 

Like I said before, I don't understand the saltiness on her part? She was unsuccessful auditioning for shows, Sori got attention from YG calling her too old to be an idol, to making it all the way to the end of the show. Companies take that momentum and they either A. debut a girl group or B. debut a soloist. 

This company is probably trying to get more recognition and Sori did that. Coco has done nothing to bring attention to herself or the company except for this drama. Like if CocoSori had a comeback together would she be any happier? I mean no one knows Coco in Korea, she isn't popular. Sori at least has some recognition. 

Also her talking about being family friendly when pretty much all of CocoSori's videos had sexual undertones disguised as cute concepts. Except maybe their last comeback? Coco acts innocent, and acts oblivious, but it is obvious she has worked hard to become well known, and it hasn't worked out. I think she def needs to do some self reflection she's just not good at faking even being nice or innocent. 

idk it is all a mess for sure. I guess we shall see what happens. Is there any official date for her leaving the company? Or is she going to keep stringing it along?

Posted

Long time lurker here but I guess the recent events finally pushed me to make an account lol

I dunno why she's mad at the favoritism towards Sori when she was clearly the one the company favored during their CocoSori days with them giving her MC jobs and even funding her first solo. The industry is so over-saturated now with all the new groups coming out so obviously MOLE are going to invest in who they think is going to bring them more money, even big companies like SM and YG show obvious favoritism towards their artists. 

Sometimes I wonder if Sori is aware that Coco keeps twisting the truth about her to fit her own narrative and paint Sori in a bad light.. I don't think Sori would be buying the latex dresses because they reminded her of CocoSori or always talk about good things whenever she mentions Coco if she didn't care about the duo anymore. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Wow just the way she's talking and her mannerisms are really coming off as bitchy and entitled. She's really unlikeable. 

Posted

She seems to think that she's in the right in this situation when thats further from the truth. I always support when artists speak out against their companies when they've been wronged or have been mistreated, but Coco takes it to another level with her attitude and her entitlement. 

Posted

HER! LOL is she 3 and jealous of her newborn sister? Jfc. How wonder she was rejected from all those agencies and then was taken of blady and other groups. I think she just wanted to go solo and get all the attention to herself. She is really bad at faking whatever personality she was trying to invent. Even in Eddys videos she couldnt hold it together long enough to not be bitchy so theres no way she could sustain and fake personality for the long term. 

Posted

Did the Cocosori channels ever have Coco’s channels linked? Because they only link Sori’s channel. 😬

2233E49D-EE20-493E-9113-B91F9C572B6D.thu