• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

821 posts in this topic

Posted

Really really interested in finding out what happened between coco and her old group of friends. It's weird that most of them have unfollowed her. I initially brushed it off as a fight between just the girls (christine, ashley and joan) but some of her guy friends have unfollowed her too? (michael, cory and peniel) I'm actually not sure whether they even followed her on ig initially but it's still weird because they follow the other girls and I can also see that they've liked her old posts so they must've followed her before

Posted

E91626B8-D836-4F1B-9509-BD3A901BEAE7.thu 

giphy.gif

Posted

So Edward post an Instagram storie "defending" Coco lol

Anyways it seems Coco has her own trend on Twitter

Screenshot_20181211-231921.png

Screenshot_20181212-003854.png

Posted

This made me lol. Tbh I want him to make a video about it because our controversial queen has been kinda quiet nowadays.

SmartSelect_20181212-165838_Twitter.thum

Posted

Coco doesn't realize that regardless of whether her words about the company's alleged mistreatment were justified or not, the way she handled herself was completely uncalled for, classless, and malicious in regards to Sori. The more mud Coco slings, the more she tarnishes her own reputation for lacking not only professionalism, but general decency.

You would think she would do her former partner the courtesy of discussing any feelings of personal injury in private instead of spreading rumors, yet she chose to talk about everything online. 

Here, Coco claimed not wanting to "be fake and promote [Sori's] songs" while also admitting Sori had promoted her before. She's utterly duplicitous and it is absolutely necessary for her company to take action, because she is harming Sori's reputation while Sori works on her new solo.

Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_1.28.05_AM.thu

Posted

I can't believe there's people who are still rabidly defending Coco even after others have found evidence of a lot of her original story being untrue.

Posted

*pretends to be shocked* It’s about time she finally has to deal with some consequences. 

Posted

Does anyone know if she still hangs out with Jae? I know she said in one of her videos that they were church buddies or something like that but, I haven't actually seen him in a video on her channel in over a year. Whether that's because he's too busy, just isn't showing up in videos, or doesn't wanna be around her anymore I'm not sure lol.

Posted

It baffles me that some of Coco's fans are still blindly supporting her and even condoning the fact that other fans are personally attacking Sori "because Coco never told them to do that stuff." Coco should be able to comprehend that by ranting so childishly and publicly about a group member, she is encouraging her fans to spread hate to Sori even if she doesn't explicitly tell them to do it herself (although she and Edward did end up explicitly attacking Sori's success in the aforementioned IG comments anyways) :alpacabored:

On a semi-related note, Sori posted her Touch debut showcase in Japan on her Youtube, and she honestly seems to be such a humble and hard-working person. I honestly started tearing up when Sori broke out in tears during her dance and during her letter of appreciation for her fans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0HYqMVHtI :alpacacrush:

Posted

On a semi-related note, Sori posted her Touch debut showcase in Japan on her Youtube, and she honestly seems to be such a humble and hard-working person. I honestly started tearing up when Sori broke out in tears during her dance and during her letter of appreciation for her fans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0HYqMVHtI 

i also watched her debut video in japan and i could see how genuine and grateful sori is. what i like about sori is that she seems so genuine and doesn’t put on a fake overly cutesy persona like coco. she really tries her hardest in her work and u can really see that becoming an idol is her dream whereas with coco, becoming an idol is not her passion - she just wants fame and $$. 

Posted

Sis seems confident despite holes being poked in her "truths" and her overall track record of twisting the truth for self-promotion lol :alpacaheadshake: 

IMG_0502.PNG

Posted (edited)

Coco doesn't realize that regardless of whether her words about the company's alleged mistreatment were justified or not, the way she handled herself was completely uncalled for, classless, and malicious in regards to Sori. The more mud Coco slings, the more she tarnishes her own reputation for lacking not only professionalism, but general decency.

You would think she would do her former partner the courtesy of discussing any feelings of personal injury in private instead of spreading rumors, yet she chose to talk about everything online. 

Here, Coco claimed not wanting to "be fake and promote [Sori's] songs" while also admitting Sori had promoted her before. She's utterly duplicitous and it is absolutely necessary for her company to take action, because she is harming Sori's reputation while Sori works on her new solo.

Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_1.28.05_AM.thu

Hehe it makes me happy to see my screenshot spreading and being used for evidence everywhere c:

Edited by throwingawayyouth

Posted

knets please eat her up!!! 

Posted

People has no chill lmao

And Edward speaking is making things a little bit worst

Screenshot_20181213-091929~2.png

Screenshot_20181213-092016~2.png

IMG_20181213_091058.jpg