• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Coco Lee / Rilaccoco

816 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Coco's Social Media

YouTube || Instagram

Screen_Shot_2017-11-20_at_2.27.56_PM.thu

There's been a lot of talk about Coco in Edward Avila's thread, so I felt like it might be time to pop in to create a new thread focused on Coco. 

Coco is from the USA and has been working sort of on and off in the K-pop industry in Seoul. She's an active-ish member of the duo CocoSori and mentioned lately that they're preparing for a comeback, but as of right now, I don't think they're actively promoting anything. (Although I’m interested to see how that goes!) She's also a former member of the group Blady, and she's released a solo song. In her Youtube profile, she says she's aiming to become a K-pop superstar.

She hangs out with Eddy and Joan in many of her vlogs, I think she's spent time with Sunny before. Over the past few weeks, she's declared more openly that she wants to make more out of her Youtube career. Her vlogs were a bit sporadic but it seems she’s uploading a few times a week more recently. She's nearing 75k subscriptions on her Youtube channel right now, and I stumbled across her a few months ago via Youtube recommendations.

As for any drama, from what I've gathered from others' comments, Coco has a reputation for being a bit of a fake and using people, as well as trying to get by on her looks alone and do the bare minimum. In several vlogs, Eddy has teased Coco about acting fake/nice in front of the camera, and she definitely acts sweet-as-sugar on her own channel. Apparently she used to be popular on Soompi and denied having work done, but another PULL user dug up a gem of what seems to show before/after possible plastic surgery.

cocowork.thumb.jpg.9f4881f310d54edfc4fe1

She also really likes Despicable Me/the minions and seems to enjoy annoying her friends/forcing them to do or watch minion-related things.

I'm not the best source of Coco info, and it seems like some PULL users have had some personal encounters with her before, so please share your thoughts/experiences! I was surprised when people started talking so much about her in Eddy's thread, so I feel like there's a lot more to be said here!

Screen_Shot_2017-11-20_at_2.27.35_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2017-11-20_at_2.28.26_PM.thu

Edited by HanaLiNa
Tag fix to reflect hitting 100k subscribers

Posted

lol found her old cf but is COCO really her birth name?

Posted

I do find Coco interesting. That she's different from how she presents herself on her channel wouldn't surprise me (and I mean not necessarily different in a good way). When someone mentioned her getting PS I got curious and googled that a bit, no new info on that but one person mentioned that she auditioned for Superstar K in 2010 (the auditions in LA it seems). I never watched it and couldn't find a clip of her actual performance, but there was some 30 second clip of her. For anyone else who is curious what 2010 Coco apparently looked like: 

iscExGZ.jpg

(Sorry but the video quality was abysmal, can't upload a better one.)

And then of course there is her super short excursion to 'The Unit' recently. Seems like they just showed her face for a few seconds though. I actually would have liked to see how she performed. She vlogged that day, but wasn't allowed to show too much behind the scenes I guess. People like her always make me wonder for how long you should try to follow a dream like this. There's so many people in the entertainment sector that never make it... 

Posted (edited)

She's really pretty and seems really sweet in her videos!

It's pretty obvious she's had some work done, but there's nothing wrong with that, as long as she doesn't deny it or lie about it.

She reminds me so much of Momo from TWICE, especially when she smiles.

MomoandCoco.jpg

Edited by Kang

Posted

lol found her old cf but is COCO really her birth name?

That video is wild! Such intensity for a Direct TV ad xD

In one of her Q&A videos, she at least confirms that Coco is her actual name by showing a part of her passport on screen, and it does show “LEE, COCO” in the surname and given name fields. That’s not to say she couldn’t have possibly had another birth name and then went through the legal process to change it, but Coco is definitely her legal name now. 

Posted (edited)

I think she was a trainee at CCM (now MBK) who manage T-Ara, Shannon, etc, before she debuted in Blady after they rearranged their members.  I think post Blady she worked for Arirang, and might still work for Arirang as a host? Then she joined the Korean version of idolmaster, where she started her duo activities with Sori, which is when she started to show up in Sunny's vlogs. She was eliminated from idolmaster but continued to be in Cocosori. Then she became friends with Joan and Edward and then started her own vlog channel.

She was also pretty popular on tumblr for a while under the username cocolovelee, but since then someone else has gotten that URL and just shit posts about her (not that there's that much to say about her.)

She went to Pepperdine before she moved to Korea to pursue training to become an idol. Personally, I'm not sure if at this point in her life/career if she's going to make it. Her voice is sweet, but very thin. She's pretty, but lacks charisma IMO.

I find her pretty harmless, but her vlogs have a lot of pointless parts where she just stares at the camera and rearranges her bangs a lot. Her friend Tina was also a current Blady member.

Edited by qb05

Posted

Her most recent video GRWM, she's wearing double eyelid tape. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but she doesn't include her putting them on or putting her lenses in in the video..?

png1.png

Posted (edited)

idk much about coco(well apart from being in blady and cocosori-damn i want a great follow up to exquisite,i loved it!)but i had the impression she had admitted her surgeries.that was during her time in blady i think

Edited by Iiris

Posted

Ive only seen her on Edward’s channel, but I remember she seemed pretty nice—although I guess it takes a certain kind of patience to interact with Edward for too long lol. I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing to be fake, especially considering the industry. 

Posted

I found this in her old facebook :haiplz:  (i believe its her real one) 

Captura de pantalla 2017-11-22 a las 10.19.40.png

Posted (edited)

Woah. It's a bit strange she would post they were in a relationship.. when they're not...? LOL. So she's a bts fan? I wonder if that's why she wanted to become an idol... Can you link me the profile?

Edited by Kang

Posted (edited)

It might be one of those roleplay accounts tbh. For a relationship status to look like that I believe the other person also has to approve it on their timeline (don't quote me on that). If that's true, that means the Jin...that was probably also a roleplay account, approved the relationship status. Those roleplay accounts of idols are all over Facebook, so idk if her real one can actually be found. If she was a trainee, chances are her account may even had to have been deleted. Idk if that was the case for her but for a lot of trainees in entertainment companies they usually have to go off the grid to some extent. 

Edited by cocoaqueen

Posted

It might be one of those roleplay accounts tbh. For a relationship status to look like that I believe the other person also has to approve it on their timeline (don't quote me on that). If that's true, that means the Jin...that was probably also a roleplay account, approved the relationship status. Those roleplay accounts of idols are all over Facebook, so idk if her real one can actually be found. If she was a trainee, chances are her account may even had to have been deleted. Idk if that was the case for her but for a lot of trainees in entertainment companies they usually have to go off the grid to some extent. 

I don't think they would've made her delete her account, Johnny from Nct 127 still has his FB account up with a few posts... I mean if SM of all places let's them keep their FB accounts I don't think her little company would force her to delete hers 😊

Posted

A6C20ED3-B9BB-44C8-8BD8-85F2134A206D.thu

This is her facebook account so yeah it’s probably a roleplay account