• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

joycebean / Joyce Hseih

94 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought I was the only one who thinks her surgery looks botched. I was pretty excited to see how it ended up when she came out about it, since I wanted my nose done as well. I also have looked into the same surgeon she went to and I've seen pretty awful reviews about him. He has some nice results on his website but unfortunately I wouldn't consider this one of them. Nonetheless, I do appreciate her honesty about it and the only thing that really matters is if she's happy with it.

Posted

The "running her own business" thing makes me laugh. First of all, she ripped off her sticker design from this really popular one on the internet:

Image result for uh huh honey dollar bill

The one on joyce's store:

Screen_Shot_2017-12-02_at_10.14.14_PM.pn

I remember watching in one of her videos that she was "so proud of herself" for "creating" this sticker...like....girl. You ain't slick.

Also, just noticed she deleted all of her pictures of her pre-surgery from her instagram...insecure much?

I feel like she flexes so hard that she ran a business since she was in like middle school, but all her items are just a rip off of brandy melville or they're just items you can easily find in a lot of fast fashion stores. Her brand lacks so much originality and I don't see it thriving especially in such a competitive market. 

Posted

did u guys noticed that she deleted a bunch of her videos? along with her instagram posts. anything that's prior to her plastic surgery. like insecure much? it's weird too cause her old videos have a lot of more views (and were more interesting) than her more recent videos...

Posted

i actually live in Joyce's area (and know what high school she went to) and a lot of my friends know her, either through church or school or whatever. She used to be friends with a few of my classmates who were a grade older than me in high school. They seemed to be really close and I saw a lot of vlogs of them together. However, recently, I think that entire group has fallen apart and I haven't seen her hang out with them after she started meeting up with youtubers and influencers in LA (such as Jessica Vu and whoever idc). either they just grew apart or Joyce is chasing influencer friends for the clout :///

another experience that kinda made me form a very negative view of Joyce: I have a friend who's ex knew Joyce fairly well. Apparently, the ex hated Joyce because she would bully and be really catty behind her back. The general consensus here in this area is about the same--that she used to be alright but turned pretty fake and bitchy after her "influencer" lifestyle and business took off. I've heard her being called "bitchy" way too many times to count lol

Posted

i actually live in Joyce's area (and know what high school she went to) and a lot of my friends know her, either through church or school or whatever. She used to be friends with a few of my classmates who were a grade older than me in high school. They seemed to be really close and I saw a lot of vlogs of them together. However, recently, I think that entire group has fallen apart and I haven't seen her hang out with them after she started meeting up with youtubers and influencers in LA (such as Jessica Vu and whoever idc). either they just grew apart or Joyce is chasing influencer friends for the clout :///

another experience that kinda made me form a very negative view of Joyce: I have a friend who's ex knew Joyce fairly well. Apparently, the ex hated Joyce because she would bully and be really catty behind her back. The general consensus here in this area is about the same--that she used to be alright but turned pretty fake and bitchy after her "influencer" lifestyle and business took off. I've heard her being called "bitchy" way too many times to count lol

i noticed that too, she doesnt post pictures of her friends anymore and they dont do the same for her.  it definitely sucks cause idk why, it looks so awkward when joyce is hanging with jessica vu

im kinda surprised that shes bitchy cause i always thought she was genuine or whatever and thats one of the reasons why i started watching her. now she's all abg and its just so ugh 

Posted

has anyone watched her most recent video? the 2018 favorites one? i couldn't even finish it, i feel like she was acting so differently. she was distracted, all over the place, and swore in about every sentence she spoke. not that i have a problem with swearing– but i feel like she didn't use to swear as much as she did in this video. i'm so disconnected from this joyce at this point, which is so sad for me. i've been watching her for a long time, back when she was a happy go lucky, sweet california girl who loved her friends and seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. to be honest, it felt like i was watching tana mongeau or some other fake ass beauty vlogger. maybe this is the work of her new influencer friend group, but i really miss the days when it was her and her group of high school friends, doing vlogs and just hanging out like normal kids. 

Posted

has anyone watched her most recent video? the 2018 favorites one? i couldn't even finish it, i feel like she was acting so differently. she was distracted, all over the place, and swore in about every sentence she spoke. not that i have a problem with swearing– but i feel like she didn't use to swear as much as she did in this video. i'm so disconnected from this joyce at this point, which is so sad for me. i've been watching her for a long time, back when she was a happy go lucky, sweet california girl who loved her friends and seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. to be honest, it felt like i was watching tana mongeau or some other fake ass beauty vlogger. maybe this is the work of her new influencer friend group, but i really miss the days when it was her and her group of high school friends, doing vlogs and just hanging out like normal kids. 

i started watching her when she was doing her boyfriend's makeup. so happy i'm not the only one who noticed a difference - her personality seemed to change so much after her surgery. maybe a coincidence? maybe she feels more confident? but she doesn't come off as confident, she comes off as arrogant... the things she talks about now have 0 substance. 

Posted

I miss her wild daisy days. It's like her personality changes along with her appearance :'(

Posted (edited)

sorry to revive a semi-dead thread, but her lips look b o t c h e d.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUa7KqY3YUg

oh girl i was just looking for a forum about her to talk about it. It looks really unnatural imo it’s too much for her face 

19AF73B6-722D-40E6-8028-FA68505FE17E.png

Edited by xpeaches

Posted

oh girl i was just looking for a forum about her to talk about it. It looks really unnatural imo it’s too much for her face 

19AF73B6-722D-40E6-8028-FA68505FE17E.png

yikes her nose looks funky in the video too

Posted

yikes her nose looks funky in the video too

the top of her nose/bottom part where septum rings usually sit is so low, it looks like it's perpetually hiding a scar

i think her lips make her face look so disproportionate that her eyes are starting to look too close together (same problem with ariana grande) 

Posted (edited)

i think her lips make her face look so disproportionate that her eyes are starting to look too close together (same problem with ariana grande) 

Exactly ! Yesterday I looked her up and she hardly resembles the Joyce from two years ago.

Her lips absolutely don't fit her face and her features, they just stand out negatively by being too big and looking almost swollen.

I mean she is still very pretty but I cannot stop staring at those botched lips. :alpacadone:

Edited by YooPale

Posted

i just remembered this randomly, but did she ever announce that silk & honey were shutting down or what happened to it?

Posted (edited)

@yams for the longest time, her silk and honey site was still up but it only had like 2 items. so i guess she was just trying to get rid of whatever stock she had left. i feel like either she shut down silk and honey once she sold those last few items or just shut it down cus it wasn't selling. 

Edited by bootynugget